Jack Monroe #326 You absolutely reek of bitterness, fantasy and too much time on your hands

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think judging by the child free holidays he wanted to have some fun, but she wanted so much more and he lost interest.

Not all blokes want to be tied down especially when they are coming out the other side of something that has consumed them for quite some time.
Not so much lost interest as, grew frightened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It's so much easier to get over imaginary OHs, well done Jack. Just like your magically healing teeth and grapefruit ankles, your heart too has healed. Blessed beans, blessed rinsed beans. Sleep well lil pixie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Totes excited for tomorrow guys.

Like ~literally~ most excited I have eVeR been EVER.

I can’t even be bothered to think what this next gig of a lifetime will be. I will be manifesting moss to GTF out of my wall.
Lorraine was the last one, so probably something like Bargain Hunt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Do you think this thread title was the last thing the ex said to her and he sprinted for the door 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is a drawer full of cocks
She is a couple of balls short of a cock!

Anyway, I'm gave a grand grunk. I don't believe in OH but I do think she got a bollocking from LL, Big Dave, Publisher, HMRC or Polis which caused her to be so mortally offended that she did a twitter flounce for attention. Only, she didn't get the desired level of attention because no one cares so she came back with a sympathy story and now she is getting the dopamine hits an addict craves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
b) she changed his phone wallpaper to the cover of this month's Modern Bride magazine
That reminds me, in April @Satisfying Click discovered Jack had started following an Instagram account for bridal veils 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Tree might get chopped down…

JM …. No press, please respect my privacy at this time

Loses love of her life….

JM… breadcrumb here, there and eveywhere 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Press…. ** tumbleweed** 💨💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That reminds me, in April @Satisfying Click discovered Jack had started following an Instagram account for bridal veils 😬

Harold was her passport to the forever home. Now he's home owning alone and Jack still RENTS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It looks like they’ve set up a tripod in the toilet. Does this person do Only Fans maybe?
Opens fridge- Here we have a collection of yellow sticker veg rotting away, look at this liquefied cucumber! Who ever lives here is no Master chef.....

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Opens fridge- Here we have a collection of yellow sticker veg rotting away, look at this liquefied cucumber! Who ever lives here is no Master chef.....
This rug in the kitchen looks like it’s been made out of a thousand clown costumes. Could this be a clue?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.