Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be something that she can't use to her advantage. I was wondering if something had happened to Coops, or that she has had bad news about a family member. But Jack would use anything like that for sympathy and attention.

My guess is that OH has finished with her, or that OH was only wanting friendship (possibly friends with benefits? :sick:). When she suggested a meal in Harvester before watching Eastenders on catchup he ran a mile.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I mean I can't believe she has deactivated her twitter over a tree when she gets such extreme death threats (and more)

But I am loving the fact that only 1 little squiggle has noticed 🤣
She's basically just made an epic twunt of herself yet again. For no other reason that she can't go a day without attention.

Reactions: 17
I've got a strange feeling in my waters that Jack is going to pop her big peeky mink up in here again.

Thread 31: Part Deux

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
It must be something that she can't use to her advantage. I was wondering if something had happened to Coops, or that she has had bad news about a family member. But Jack would use anything like that for sympathy and attention.

My guess is that OH has finished with her, or that OH was only wanting friendship (possibly friends with benefits? :sick:). When she suggested a meal in Harvester before watching Eastenders on catchup he ran a mile.
Except. He whisked her to Venice and spent a fortune on earrings. Took her to a country cottage and let her cook his family slop.

She must be tit hot in the sack if that's his definition of friends with benefits

Most folk would get sainsbury essentials wine and a night in a travelodge if they were lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, whatever she’s up to I wish her well. Maybe she’ll come back with a new professional Twitter - a rebranding! A rebirth!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Except. He whisked her to Venice and spent a fortune on earrings. Took her to a country cottage and let her cook his family slop.

She must be tit hot in the sack if that's his definition of friends with benefits

Most folk would get sainsbury essentials wine and a night in a travelodge if they were lucky
To quote precious @Geetbo from February:
87A8C6AE-C0C2-48B2-97DF-AB1E52ED6C2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
wouldn't it be great if she popped back for the 2 year anniversary on friday?
Yes, maybe I will get to find out what she means by dervish and just how her and Katie Hopkins are like a hideously decaying pair of copulating butterflies joined together on a rotten corkboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yes, maybe I will get to find out what she means by dervish and just how her and Katie Hopkins are like a hideously decaying pair of copulating butterflies joined together on a rotten corkboard.
There's a place by me ( 🔺 ) that is a hippy study school, they have a big banner tied to their railings advertising their lessons, one being Whirling Dervish. Maybe Jack has signed up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I reckon back on the sauce, big style. She’s been drinking a lot of alcohol free beer lately, even though she had previously admitted it contributed towards a relapse.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She'd certainly get the attention she craves!

Oh I'd love to be around for that.
I was also thinking this might be the case and was wondering what question I’d ask. I’m still sticking with ‘how do you sleep at night?’

Reactions: 21
I reckon back on the sauce, big style. She’s been drinking a lot of alcohol free beer lately, even though she had previously admitted it contributed towards a relapse.
She's been on something for a while now. Whether it's sauce or J1g, I couldn't say but I know a chemically enhanced tweeter when I see one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.