Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am looking for some garden content.

These never get old:

August 2020.

View attachment 1354505
View attachment 1354507

And I just discovered @Silver Linings put Jacks in the chairs EIGHT MONTHS before I did and I think I should apologise.
Posting way into the future so not sure where this lands, but I just wanted to point something out to newer fraus and lurkers.
These photos were part of a succession of thirsty 'thot' shots Jack posted in an attempt to win back Louisa shortly after SHE LEFT.
There were these, the sideboard humping photos and the bizarre kitten photos (and monetarised kitten video on YouTube) where she was rubbing the kitten on her with a creepy face. You really need to look at them, especially the kitten ones, to see how creepy they were.
All quite pathetic, but the worst thing is it was either SB who had to take the photos or Jack set up the camera to get the 'Bae caught me sleeping ' pictures.
Really weird.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Babe same, you know when you think you love the weird, dark, moody, geek types, then some bleeping ripped dude climbs a tree on your perimeter in a high viz, helmet and harness and you start questioning your life choices and wondering why you’ve married mr Dogmuck - me 🙋‍♀️
I felt quite the same about Mr Vali (who’s most definitely neither tall nor blonde/red headed and is also not really the “18th century warrior-type”) when I first encountered this chap a little over a year ago… (was late to Outlander). Young Series 1 Jamie all the way through to older Series 6 Jamie sends me into conniptions, and I am quite ok with that, (though I keep my Outlander habit secret from Mr V) 😂

CB6C85F2-5C05-455F-B7BD-70BBEDDE9C12.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t think women are wired to respond to things like that. I’m generalising but it’s something that might work more with a man I think.
Also photographing yourself in grey pants is never going to get someone running.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's mentioned SB's grandparents on the other side before, so my assumption is that SB, SB Dad, granddad and family are all doing something for Father's Day and Jack is pissed off she wasn't able to shoehorn her way in/invite herself along and pose as the poor lil pixie not seeing her own Papa because she's putting SB first 🙄
Or could it be that RAF bro was to visit big Dave and he simply refused to be in the same post code as his slap-happy sister?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Babe same, you know when you think you love the weird, dark, moody, geek types, then some bleeping ripped dude climbs a tree on your perimeter in a high viz, helmet and harness and you start questioning your life choices and wondering why you’ve married mr Dogmuck - me 🙋‍♀️
It’s a cavewoman thing I’m sure. We had someone doing up our garden once and I wouldn’t even say he was nice looking as such, but he was attractive especially when he was doing the heavy lifting 😂😂😂

I felt quite the same about Mr Vali (who’s most definitely neither tall nor blonde/red headed and is also not really the “18th century warrior-type”) when I first encountered this chap a little over a year ago… (was late to Outlander). Young Series 1 Jamie all the way through to older Series 6 Jamie sends me into conniptions, and I am quite ok with that, (though I keep my Outlander habit secret from Mr V) 😂

View attachment 1355075
Thing is, Jamie Fraser is not as pretty and much more rugged in the books too and is still sexy af 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she’ll be back later telling us all about the lovely day she had with her OH, SB, BiL, MiL, jolly japes, cooking dinner for them all…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What happened to Jack's part time, minimum pay job that she managed to get at the rehab place? Never mentioned again and not one of her Twitter followers have noticed.

Did they sack her? Did she walk out? Did she just not turn up after a couple of days and no-one noticed? Was there no job in the first place and she just kept turning up until someone actually told her not to?

All very odd. Though that could be said about every part of her life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
TPO Jack is probably one of my least enjoyable Jacks (not hated like ED or sober Jack) but just WTAF Jack?

Trees have TPOs on them for valid reasons. A tenant can’t just whack one on because she/he/they want to keep the tree to post thirsty selfies underneath it.

Trees (generally) are felled for valid reasons. She won’t be privy to those because (even though this might be news to her) there are things that go on with the house that she doesn’t know about.

This whole Twitter thread is just another piece of evidence to show that everything revolves around Jack and she is sitting in that house blissfully unaware of her huge, bloated privilege. That tree might be causing problems for the landlord or another property. That wouldn’t even cross her mind. That tree might limit how easily the bungalow could sell. That wouldn’t cross her mind either. As long as Jack gets to keep “her tree” that’s all that matters in Jackland.

I cannot get over the fact she needs to save for 550k. That is an immense budget even for where she is living. I cannot comprehend it. She doesn’t need to spend that and the fact she does makes me feel that she thinks she is owed a lovely property worth that money. How many people will even live in half mill properties? Didn’t she think what saying that sounded like? If she has that to spare (or had it) where has it been going all these years?

I am sorry to keep going on about this but the way she is building her days up to a year is just horrific. Is she expecting everyone on Twitter to clap because she has been building it up for the last month? Surely it will make those people who are a different stage of their journey feel bad because they haven’t got to day 356 or whatever? What happens when she gets to one year? Will that token make her feel like a different person? Will the days feel easier?

I am sorry for the long post. Was in a place yesterday that made me realise that she really is a horror sometimes ❤.
I remember counting the days after I stopped drinking the last time but I don’t think I got to 100. It wasn’t that it wasn’t significant, it was almost like I’d quietly accepted this new way of life and was just getting on with it.

By contrast, we had a fellow in our home group who counted the days for about two years, and would always say how many days they were at. Turns out they were white knuckling it and drank again. I wonder if part of their reason was thinking ‘if I tell everyone where I’m at, it’ll be easier to stay sober’. Sadly it doesn’t work like that.

I think AA birthdays are great. I feel it’s important for the newcomer to see that your ‘one day at a time’ can add up, and I always enjoy birthday shares. I have a number of fellows as Facebook friends and I find it interesting how many of them will post that it’s their AA birthday even when they’re 20, 15, 20 years down the line. Each to their own but I don’t talk about my sobriety on social media as I feel it’s a bit like fishing for compliments…that’s what I see in Jack’s posts. What is the motivation for telling half a million people that you’re in AA and almost a year sober? Is it really to raise awareness and help a still suffering alcoholic, or is it for kudos?

I can’t stress enough that I don’t want to offend anyone, these are just my views.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I remember counting the days after I stopped drinking the last time but I don’t think I got to 100. It wasn’t that it wasn’t significant, it was almost like I’d quietly accepted this new way of life and was just getting on with it.

By contrast, we had a fellow in our home group who counted the days for about two years, and would always say how many days they were at. Turns out they were white knuckling it and drank again. I wonder if part of their reason was thinking ‘if I tell everyone where I’m at, it’ll be easier to stay sober’. Sadly it doesn’t work like that.

I think AA birthdays are great. I feel it’s important for the newcomer to see that your ‘one day at a time’ can add up, and I always enjoy birthday shares. I have a number of fellows as Facebook friends and I find it interesting how many of them will post that it’s their AA birthday even when they’re 20, 15, 20 years down the line. Each to their own but I don’t talk about my sobriety on social media as I feel it’s a bit like fishing for compliments…that’s what I see in Jack’s posts. What is the motivation for telling half a million people that you’re in AA and almost a year sober? Is it really to raise awareness and help a still suffering alcoholic, or is it for kudos?

I can’t stress enough that I don’t want to offend anyone, these are just my views.

I couldn't tell you my NA days, I'm around five years in. That's a very rough estimate.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Just the thought of her setting up her camera on a tripod to get these 'candid' shots 😂🤡
This is partly why I hated that Inside film by Bo Burnham, the idea of him setting up a camera, lying down in front of it, crying, and then turning it off was really funny and immersion breaking. Also the fact that it was completely self inflicted (he stayed in his guest house and ordered tit off Amazon while his gf stayed in their regular house?)

Reactions: 15
Posting way into the future so not sure where this lands, but I just wanted to point something out to newer fraus and lurkers.
These photos were part of a succession of thirsty 'thot' shots Jack posted in an attempt to win back Louisa shortly after SHE LEFT.
There were these, the sideboard humping photos and the bizarre kitten photos (and monetarised kitten video on YouTube) where she was rubbing the kitten on her with a creepy face. You really need to look at them, especially the kitten ones, to see how creepy they were.
All quite pathetic, but the worst thing is it was either SB who had to take the photos or Jack set up the camera to get the 'Bae caught me sleeping ' pictures.
Really weird.
I still hear the creepy little giggle from the kitten video in my nightmares 😳

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1355075
He's fucken hot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going back in time a bit, but I have been thinking why is Furious at paying lots of rent.

She didn't have to move out when she did and possibly could still move home. These evil landlords have provided her with a home, does she just expect them to do it from the goodness of their heart. They have overheads and maintenance of property to think of, also according to her no one should do anything for free so why shouldn't they make a little bit of profit. I get that rents are shocking but thats the gist I get from it all

Reactions: 27

No one is offended my lovely and you speak from the heart x
I for one appreciate the knowledge of AA fraus because I have no experience of it. Also, as well as learning about the way AA works, it is really good to hear honest and open accounts of those with lived experience. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.