Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that but would anyone really care?

She went on a date with a man long after she was famous. He wasn't happy that she turned up with her walking stick as I recall
She wants to feel important. She wants people to care. I think because she has used her sexuality as a weapon against criticism I do think she would get some minor backlash. Sadly though Jack I don’t think that you dating a man would make the newspapers either because nobody really cares 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I didn't think you could take out a loan as collateral for a mortgage, the banks won't accept it unless a hefty sum is gifted.

Playing poverty while claiming in 3 years they'll be able to afford a 1/2 million pound property, while millions in actual poverty are struggling to pay for food, heating and petrol. Jack makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
And you just know that the reason she’s got it in for her landlady is because 1. Her landlady got that house from her parent (so didn’t “earn” it in the way Jack mystifyingly seems to feel she’ll “earn” hers from other peoples’ money or Daddy)

and 2. (And this will be the big one) if the landlady truly does live opposite her, even opposite-adjacent, then her landlady’s house is bigger, nicer and better maintained than hers which must grind her gears to fuckery and back.

ETA I don’t like to see any trees being destroyed, but I hope Big Dave comes round with his big gun and shoots the trunk in half sending it (safely) tumbling down as all the neighbours clap and cheer and say it was the best ever.
Google earth would suggest the rest of the houses on the street are even bigger than Jacks. We know that Jack has a massive chip on her shoulder so I think you’re right here with Jack being pissed off at the landlady, probably in a ‘she got this house for duck all and I’m paying XX in rent to pay her mortgage on *that* house over there’. I wouldn’t put it past Jack to also be muttering under her breath that ‘she would never be able to have a house like that without me paying for this’

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't understand why she's being so coy about who her partner is. I do understand that they aren't famous and she might not want them in the press but Louisa wasn't that famous either and it didn't bother her then

I also understand that if her OH is a man she might think she'll get a backlash for liking dick as it were but she's got a son so clearly she's always been bisexual

I mean she goes on about the fact that she has an OH enough doesn't she?
Sometimes lesbians can end up pregnant after going through a phase of trying to convince themselves that, if they try it enough, they'll turn straight/bisexual.

In Jack's case though, she was always bisexual (which there is nothing wrong with), because she's spent years talking about how hot she finds guys.

Reactions: 25
As a sort of newbie, what threads are the LJC just pre and during and post break up? Am curious.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been wondering for months if it was him.
Don't judge me for looking further into this but I did a while ago. The shop is owned by a father and son, the son is in his 40s so I looked at his Facebook and he’s married, looks like marriage is ongoing as wife is in 2022 pics. It could be his dad she’s dating but he would be proper old (and I like an inappropriate grandaddy crush as much as the next gal whose father didn’t love her but that would be pushing it).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It's run by similarly dressed brothers one of whom does not seem to be on social media. Has one of the brothers received an unwanted nuzzling?
I didn’t know there was a brother! Terrible detective skills on my part. AshamedGoat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I wonder if Jack is prepping for Glasto ensuring all her ailments are catered for, I only ever went once but managed to walk about ten miles a day taking the whole site in, it's so big people travel around on bicycles. Do we get smol brittle pixie Jack or military yomping Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OH probably has a kid/kids they're spending Father's Day with and so this is the latest hardship Jack has to bear - not being #1. No city adjacent mini break this week, heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 29
I wonder if Jack is prepping for Glasto ensuring all her ailments are catered for, I only ever went once but managed to walk about ten miles a day taking the whole site in, it's so big people travel around on bicycles. Do we get smol brittle pixie Jack or military yomping Jack?
She might go around the site on a motability scooter with a sign saying duck Tories hanging off the side.

Or have a megaphone. duck Tories. duck Tories (giggle giggle).
It's a wonder she hasn't tried to sell her slop at a festival. Could you imagine it? Paying ten quid for her sloppy curries?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.