Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that but would anyone really care?

She went on a date with a man long after she was famous. He wasn't happy that she turned up with her walking stick as I recall
Generally I don't think anyone would care about this, but with Jack it's clear lesbian/lezzer is just another label she's appropriated while it was convenient for her to pose as one, so I think she would actually get some level of backlash for it and she'll be terrified it will ruin her relationship with Diva I'd imagine given they've been a frequent call upon for a little bit of ego-stroking.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Meanwhile in the Sun:

U-can’t-lift-us Tree! Lefty Blogger Outrage Over Tree She Uses for Sexy Snaps

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'd never bothered looking at the satellite view of Thorpe Bay before and thought people were exaggerating about the swimming pools. There's even a bean-shaped one! Not bothered to 🔺 Jack either but maybe that's the forever home she was coveting before mortgage man, he say no.

bean pool.png

We've never doxxed you either you freak. You did that yourself and we'd be banned in an instant for sharing it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
I wonder if perhaps dad is still cross and she's maybe not been able to visit?! 😳
She's mentioned SB's grandparents on the other side before, so my assumption is that SB, SB Dad, granddad and family are all doing something for Father's Day and Jack is pissed off she wasn't able to shoehorn her way in/invite herself along and pose as the poor lil pixie not seeing her own Papa because she's putting SB first 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Daily Eggspress junior reporter- hmm slim pickings on twitter today, I wish Adele would declare she’s bi or some footballer spent last night shagging a....WHATS THIS? Jack Monroe’s tree! I can bang out this copy and meet my mates down the pub by six! Lads, get me a pint in. Oh no, she’s tweeted “press, please don’t use this” so I guess I can’t. Don’t worry lads, I’ll see you another day. Just going to investigate whether David Beckham has definitely been faithful, ho hum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
They’re not my usual type at all. My ideal man is a hybrid of my OH, Morrissey, Jarvis Cocker and Louis Theroux. We had a tree surgeon at our last house and honest to god, I’d have let that man ruin my life.
Babe same, you know when you think you love the weird, dark, moody, geek types, then some bleeping ripped dude climbs a tree on your perimeter in a high viz, helmet and harness and you start questioning your life choices and wondering why you’ve married mr Dogmuck - me 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
The landlady has probably been putting post its in the window because she won't lower herself to talk to her,

" Stop telling yer mates about me!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She could change that. Plenty of people use groups to meet new folks (not just dating).

I understand that she might not want to be around booze but I'm sure there will be groups for folks who don't drink or activities that don't involve alcohol
She has no interest in groups, where she isn’t the Center of attention. Look at how she’s bending the narrative at AA, opening, secretary, team mum etc etc

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I can’t find it - deleted already??
Pretty sure all the folk having a tit time today for whatever reason will want to see this self pitying drivel
Who knows what is going on. maybe Jack not welcome at her parents for fathers day because of the gun thing. Her son got a better present for his dad than he got Jack for mothers day. Harold is spending the day with his children and grandchildren and Jack hasn't been invited.

Could be she has pissed off the TUC for being a no show. angry that LJC is having an awesome time, landlady has left a horse's head on the doorstep.

Doubtless something trivial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She might go around the site on a motability scooter with a sign saying duck Tories hanging off the side.

Or have a megaphone. duck Tories. duck Tories (giggle giggle).
It's a wonder she hasn't tried to sell her slop at a festival. Could you imagine it? Paying ten quid for her sloppy curries?
I could toodle on down to Slopsville on mine. I've a fairly clear diary for the next week or so. I'll pack some tins of mushy peas👍🏼
Screenshot_20220619-174250_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Babe same, you know when you think you love the weird, dark, moody, geek types, then some bleeping ripped dude climbs a tree on your perimeter in a high viz, helmet and harness and you start questioning your life choices and wondering why you’ve married mr Dogmuck - me 🙋‍♀️
Know exactly what you mean. I have always fancied pale, thin, bookish boys. The tree surgeon didn’t look like a reader but he could have called me a fat, ugly hag and I’d have thanked him profusely.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.