Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone correct me if I’ve got this wrong, but this proves… nothing?

The first total is the amount of emails in three apps (Outlook, Gmail and the envelope one), and the second one just shows the total of Gmail emails. For all we know that figure was always the same.
Was thinking the same thing.
Reverse-grunked to retrieve this from earlier in the thread (thank(space)you BlendedSlop). Assuming the breakdown between inboxes remains roughly constant over time, yes, she has achieved the square root of duck all. Well done Jack.

Screenshot_20220615-132751_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder does she take the Tiffany dupes out every night and back in again in the mornings or does she just sleep with them in because they seem surgically attached at this point.
There’s a terrible insult on the scousebirdblogs thread “bet she smells like the back of an earringICODE]
Gross but true

Yes!

It’s this pair that really made me LOL, they look like a fugue state dream version of Ant And Dec.

View attachment 1346229
The poundshop rip off And an Duck ready to go on stage to sing “lets get ready to Pumble”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
C27649E1-C98A-48E5-BAB2-3851F86541F8.jpeg

I’m sorry but if you’re doing dumb tit like this, like you’re a low performing sandwich year intern, no wonder you’re working 100 hour weeks. You should be embarrassed that you are this dumb and inefficient not tweeting this out to ppl. I’ve worked with brighter freshly hatched ducklings of apprentices who are literally still teenagers. Embarrassing smelly Jack!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
There’s a terrible insult on the scousebirdblogs thread “bet she smells like the back of an earringICODE]
Gross but true
That might have came from when Lamar Odom was booted out of court for saying that Khloe Kardashian’s front foo foo smelled of earring backs, during their divorce hearing.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Was thinking the same thing.
Reverse-grunked to retrieve this from earlier in the thread (thank(space)you BlendedSlop). Assuming the breakdown between inboxes remains roughly constant over time, yes, she has achieved the square root of duck all. Well done Jack.

View attachment 1346453
So she what? Wants head pats for posting a close up screenshot of her Gmail? Who does she think she is that anyone (beyond people like us who know she's a fantasist) would care?

Absolute definition of busy work, proving yet again YOU DO NOTHING AND CONTRIBUTE NOTHING.

Reactions: 43
It's the pointless easily debunked lies that makes me wonder the most 🤷‍♀️

You can mark all as read on your phone in a few seconds anyway, open Gmail on web browser and request the desktop site

Having that many emails is the least impressive self important boast, anyone can order from hotel Chocolat and accidentally get signed up for their emails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
View attachment 1346542

I’m sorry but if you’re doing dumb tit like this, like you’re a low performing sandwich year intern, no wonder you’re working 100 hour weeks. You should be embarrassed that you are this dumb and inefficient not tweeting this out to ppl. I’ve worked with brighter freshly hatched ducklings of apprentices who are literally still teenagers. Embarrassing smelly Jack!
Hahaha, indeed. She wants applause for the most basic things people do every day, but deleting some emails in your inbox takes the (fanny) cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So a day out doing a talk for a Charity and all she's going on about is how many emails she has? Nothing about what the Charity does, or the people that she's met? How to highlight you don't really give a crap about the charity, and how to show everyone you really don't know what an actual job is :rolleyes:
I wonder how much she was paid? She's skint, so she wouldn't be able to afford a train fare for such a journey without some payment surely?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
So a day out doing a talk for a Charity and all she's going on about is how many emails she has? Nothing about what the Charity does, or the people that she's met? How to highlight you don't really give a crap about the charity, and how to show everyone you really don't know what an actual job is :rolleyes:
I wonder how much she was paid? She's skint, so she wouldn't be able to afford a train fare for such a journey without some payment surely?
Aye, she could have used her massive platform to put others in the spotlight, there were some great organisations there that night that were getting awards or were nominated for them. But she never does. (Sorry, I am basically repeating you here). The SCVO, who had her over is the Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations.

I first wasn't that comfortable with people going through tweets from the event and discussing them here, commenting on her presence there, but then I saw the event mentioned in my timeline a lot anyway, and it actually made me feel good to be reminded of some great (grassroots) work that is done (not by Jack)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Aye, she could have used her massive platform to put others in the spotlight, there were some great organisations there that night that were getting awards or were nominated for them. But she never does. (Sorry, I am basically repeating you here). The SCVO, who had her over is the Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations.

I first wasn't that comfortable with people going through tweets from the event and discussing them here, commenting on her presence there, but then I saw the event mentioned in my timeline a lot anyway, and it actually made me feel good to be reminded of some great (grassroots) work that is done (not by Jack)

Exactly! Yet all Jack has tweeted is that she was going to Glasgow for 'work', bitched about about Piers Morgan, showed everyone she has many unread emails, and there was a swanky awards do. That's it 🤷‍♀️ This is the great poverty campaigner??

Used correctly Twitter is good for highlighting charities/causes etc, signposting help, highlighting information etc.
Then there's people like Jack who just use it purely for their own benefit, and possibly because no-one in RL wants to listen to the constant whining😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Jack uses her Twitter the same way as she uses everything in her life. For her own benefit and nothing else. And she feels not a jot of guilt for it…

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Jack obviously didn't want her outfit to distract from her Tiffany dupe earrings. It clearly meant 'dress to impress' with your clothing, NOT the price of your fugly jewellery, you great bragging wallop.
I definitely think Jack has this theory that wearing ‘nice’ clothes is something only for non-poor people. What she wore last night would be ok if it’s was a trip to the local independent eatery Five Guys but other than that, even if it wasn’t black tie, she looks a state.

I’ve always been a High Street girl even when I had more disposable income. As you guys said last night, she could have got a nice top from Asda or Tesco (Jesus wept, I read that back and I sound like a pensioner 😩) to at least LOOK like she gives a tit. Given the amount of time that hideous grey jumper gets an airing, I’ve come to the opinion that she now thinks dressing down confirms her ridiculous poverty rhetoric.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.