Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have protected OH by never ever mentioning him. But she has. Frequently. No one made you.

Nosh means blow job in certain parts of Yorkshire
I live in a certain part of Yorkshire and work for children’s services 🔺The health visiting team run a weaning group called baby nosh and it makes me gag and wince every time I hand out a flyer. I want to know who approved it.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Fagan’s 3-day lingering honk marinaded in long distance train heat????

Can’t agree with all of you who’ve pointed out the lack of respect more. What a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I've just been doing the hashtag search and seen the unsquigged pic of the two ladies with Jack, I used to work with one of them. She was an absolute bully and total bridezilla (she was planning her wedding when I worked with her) in one of her previous roles. Shocked at her new role but not surprised to see bleep attracted to bleep.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Omg I've just been doing the hashtag search and seen the unsquigged pic of the two ladies with Jack, I used to work with one of them. She was an absolute bully and total bridezilla (she was planning her wedding when I worked with her) in one of her previous roles. Shocked at her new role but not surprised to see bleep attracted to bleep.
I need to know about their zoos...plural

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jack obviously didn't want her outfit to distract from her Tiffany dupe earrings. It clearly meant 'dress to impress' with your clothing, NOT the price of your fugly jewellery, you great bragging wallop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1655336022753.png

Er... well done?
Someone buy that smol pixie a house. Hasn't she suffered enough :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I need to know about their zoos...plural
I don't know anything about the other lady or her zoo but the bleep one does not have a background in animal care/veterinary. Don't think I can say more though 🔺️ it fucks me off that she has moved onto animals though, that is a very well paying role. I see other animal charities in attendance and am pretty sure I recognise a (nice) former acquaintance. I might have to rekindle our friendship for some ☕

Smol pixie is smol tho, can't see her in any of the pics from the awards ceremony.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.