Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh the antagonistic chemistry between these two!!
Has anyone ever seen OH and Piers Morgan in the same room? 🤔

Why don't any of the people who book Jack for events notice that she doesn't say anything of substance? How does rehashing her own story actually help anyone NOW? It's baffling.

Gross.

The shops are still open, Jackie! Go on, make an effort.
I immediately assumed that little anecdote was intended as a subtle hint that she can't possibly afford to go out and buy an outfit. If you listen carefully as you read it you can hear the tipjar softly, gently rattling.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
She's honking. I would go and watch a football match in 3 day old jeans and a slept in t shirt
.but she's off to a black tie event looking like that

I also hate the phrase better half. Shut up you boomer
I am terrible I have fresh clothes every day. I literally cannot wear dirty clothes. When the cost of living thing came up, I said to my husband well I can manage without most things but the washing machine and kettle. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's heard that depressed people find it hard to care for themselves. However, not like that Jack.

You're just making everyone else around depressed AF with your honking lingering odour you dirty mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am terrible I have fresh clothes every day. I literally cannot wear dirty clothes. When the cost of living thing came up, I said to my husband well I can manage without most things but the washing machine and kettle. 😂
To be fair wearing jeans a couple of times wouldn't automatically make them dirty but rocking up to a posh do like that. Just no. Grim and why advertise it..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's got that lip filler wrinkle on her cupid's bow. They'll pop is you carry on Jack!

She's had her teeth whitened and brows bladed too. Jack, hi, question; instead of repeating your pov story over and over again, would you please explain how you afford your lifestyle when you only have £34 in your account and work for free?
I always think that wrinkle looks like a tash when people get lip filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OH should've let her do the bedsheet thing, would've been jokes. Project Runway, baby! Do you think she's got her travel embroidery kit to put a soil pocket on?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How long is she there for. I am literally appalled. Pants, couple of tops, socks and some trousers. Literally takes seconds. What about soap. Seriously pet. Hit up the toon!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There will be somewhere that she can buy a nice top from at least. She will do anything to attract attention!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Would this be the shirt in the bag, the shirt of Tile Train Chaos fame (sponsored by Del Monte)? I don't think that's suitable either babes.

1655315118324.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
My friend was in a custody battle with her awful abusive ex, who had given it the big I am such a great parent all over the socials. The social worker assigned to investigate went to his house and the wee girl’s bedroom was exactly like this.

Ended up in court and it was presented as evidence of his disinterested parenting (alongside all the absolute bullshit he had tried to spin about his abusive behaviour). He had a major personality disorder as well, whodathunkit? The poor child, he seems to have a caring Dad, at least.
My Scumlord had a tit fit when my kids put posters, artwork up on their walls - with white tack. Made me take them down. Bare white walls all over the house, depressing as duck. Limited storage too as I wasn’t allowed to put shelves up. But so what? I went all out with bedding, throws, rugs, bean bags, and I got decals for the Kallax boxes.

Point is - you can personalise a kids room even if your landlord is a massive, pumbling twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.