Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, I want to clean those shoes SO badly.
It must be my Autism, or my Military Edges but, Jesus.
Sorry (not sorry) to say I judge people by their shoes.
Shoes and handshake.
Dirty shoes, limp handshake. Nah.
I agree so much with this! Takes no time to keep leather shoes / boots clean and they last longer. Although in the we here, it's been 20 months since I wore leather footwear - trainers, sliders all the way. In covid times the elbow / fist bump is no replacement for a firm handshake.

From earlier: I think the jumpers and cardigans are worn for an excuse to roll up the sleeves and show off the tats. If you wore something sensible for the occasion or more formal (suit type jacket) this would not be possible.

Reactions: 25
I remember a particularly stuttery Jack on Good Morning Britain when Piers hosted, she was diabolical, even worse than normal. It was around the time she said BoJo was a liar
Quoting myself like a ninny. I knew I wasn’t imagining it:

24C4F682-EA3F-4118-8881-FA6B407390FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Imagine getting booked consistently just to come on and say "Yeah, I've been there, I've been poor and I will use 'we' and 'us' to make you think I still am. I still jump when somebody knocks the door. We need things to change, please." Like come the duck on people, GET SOMEBODY ELSE ON

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Them brows have been threaded not bladed. Jack I said this last year, kelp getting your eyebrows done it works wonders for you, looks much better.

Reactions: 19
Is it just my wonky eyes, or has the face filter made her profile all wonky-

Untitled.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope they played her out with 'Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow'.
Don’t stop, it’ll soon be here
You’ll still be here, worser than before
The VBI’s gone, the VBI’s go-oo-one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's got that lip filler wrinkle on her cupid's bow. They'll pop is you carry on Jack!

She's had her teeth whitened and brows bladed too. Jack, hi, question; instead of repeating your pov story over and over again, would you please explain how you afford your lifestyle when you only have £34 in your account and work for free?
Got to spend hundreds at the salon to get that mAsCuLiNe aStHeTiC.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's got that lip filler wrinkle on her cupid's bow. They'll pop is you carry on Jack!

She's had her teeth whitened and brows bladed too. Jack, hi, question; instead of repeating your pov story over and over again, would you please explain how you afford your lifestyle when you only have £34 in your account and work for free?
I dislike her brows. There's nothing wrong with having thick eyebrows but hers are just wonky and for context in my entire life all I've ever done is plucked mine and I've not done that for years

She's always going on about how great her brows are when they look shite

Reactions: 8
Why is the way she's sitting so irritating? You have no right to look that comfortable when you're being praised by hundreds of people for the pov story that never bleeping happened and the VBI that doesn't bleeping exist

insult.png

PSA: if your veins are tattooed your tattooist has gone way too far. Like grab your Tiggy+Bo and get to A&E levels of too far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.