Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well … I think you’ve got the gist from Twitter. I expect Jack will be feeling pretty good about that, she went down very well. It was in the format of an interview on stage, with a couple of q’s taken from twitter at the end.

tattle got a mention! She made reference to a gossip site that’s obsessed with her, in response to a question about how she copes with the abuse she gets.
Oh I do hope they hop on over here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Urgh when will society turn on the middle classes and their pathetic, hyperbolic language? This is as patronizing as that squig who volunteers at a food bank where the clients are all “brilliant, wonderful people”
ETA Everything is bleeping “tirelessly” on behalf of the ME/CFS community, stop normalizing excessive effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Her body language shows what a billy big bollocks she thinks she is. Back to being lead in the schoolplays, no stage fright, Jack loves her ego being fed.

If she was anxious in anyway then she wouldn't look so relaxed. Strong Peston vibes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
That's odd, seeing that she was shitting all over Eamon's current employer gbnews and how she refuses interview requests for the channel
Also odd given his pained expression throughout Jack's final ever slot on This Morning, because they won't have her back after the lingreenie disaster.

Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 16.00.16.png

• Haha
Reactions: 50
To be fair a Q and A with no dissenting voices would make her look better than she deserves.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Welcome any curious lurkers from this afternoon.

Read the wiki before you judge us.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Well … I think you’ve got the gist from Twitter. I expect Jack will be feeling pretty good about that, she went down very well. It was in the format of an interview on stage, with a couple of q’s taken from twitter at the end.

tattle got a mention! She made reference to a gossip site that’s obsessed with her, in response to a question about how she copes with the abuse she gets.
I wonder if this means she has stopped claiming death and rape threats in her DMs on twitter?

Oh I do hope they hop on over here.
I think they probably will. 'Jack Monroe gossip site' returns Tattle as the first entry.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m pretty sure Twitter used to be slang for a female perineum, because it’s halfway between the twit and the shitter. I say we bring back the word, although I’m not sure how it would come up organically in conversation.
I ❤ Facts!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.