Jack Monroe #323 Two mini breaks in two months, what in the Budget Jones's Diary is going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if anyones said it but yeah he does, she’s shown it and it’s a really basic room. It has a bed and an ikea kallax unit and that’s it, not painted or wallpapered, no posters/stuff/drawings/clothes about, my toddler has managed to create a room more representative of her personality but hey, she actually lives here! 🤷🏻‍♀️ His looks like a room in a youth hostel it’s just barren.
My friend was in a custody battle with her awful abusive ex, who had given it the big I am such a great parent all over the socials. The social worker assigned to investigate went to his house and the wee girl’s bedroom was exactly like this.

Ended up in court and it was presented as evidence of his disinterested parenting (alongside all the absolute bullshit he had tried to spin about his abusive behaviour). He had a major personality disorder as well, whodathunkit? The poor child, he seems to have a caring Dad, at least.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Notice how she's not wearing Papa H's watch today, she wants to look poor and piss him off.

She is wearing a £100+ pair of DM's though.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Pathetic attempt at a big boy software boss pose, but imagine Jack's legs sticking like this... Hopping back to Glasgow central like Rumpelstiltskin
Screenshot 2022-06-15 16.36.11.png

"I'll give you three days and if by that time you know what my name is, you shall keep your child"

Screenshot 2022-06-15 16.34.51.png

"I was so poor I made a fanny pad out a sock and a Metro."

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why does she have her handbag on stage with her? Was there no where backstage she could leave it? She looks like she’s just wandered in after getting lost and is having a rest on a spare seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Why does she have her handbag on stage with her? Was there no where backstage she could leave it? She looks like she’s just wandered in after getting lost and is having a rest on a spare seat.
She feared a Glaswegian oik would steal it in order to fund their heroin habit because she's a snob.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's like a burst couch as we say in Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She actually arrived carrying a big Adidas hold-all slung over her shoulder which must be offstage!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Notice how she's not wearing Papa H's watch today, she wants to look poor and piss him off.

She is wearing a £100+ pair of DM's though.
Christ, I want to clean those shoes SO badly.
It must be my Autism, or my Military Edges but, Jesus.
Sorry (not sorry) to say I judge people by their shoes.
Shoes and handshake.
Dirty shoes, limp handshake. Nah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Piers is an arse, but he'd demolish Jack in about 3 seconds.
I remember a particularly stuttery Jack on Good Morning Britain when Piers hosted, she was diabolical, even worse than normal. It was around the time she said BoJo was a liar

Reactions: 22
I tell ya what, she does not look like a person who has been sober for almost a year. She has 'the look'.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I know I won't have been the first person to say this but it really irks me that she has called herself "boot strap" when she almost certainly meant shoe string. It should not bother me but it really does!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.