Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh LJC how utterly belittling and patronising to those support staff! This is just bollocks. I've worked as a cleaner and catering staff before and i would have taken extreme exception to the idea that the organisation I was working to service used me and my identity - imagine sidling up to the cleaner and asking for some personal anecdote from them to satisfy some sort of promotional criteria. So inappropriate. But just so Jack 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I’m involved in the Snapshoteye threads and it’s completely changed.
The ones in the clique are all gone and it’s a much more welcoming place now, nobody has a monopoly over Paul content like before and judged who and who isn’t allowed to post and who was seen as good or bad.

In regards to Paul he’s very much like Jack. A fully blown delusional narcissist caught up in his own lies. He doesn’t work, he spends his time at 42 chasing teenage girls and in his Dad’s bathroom on TikTok live gyrating and getting girls to message him. They speak to him for a couple of days, he goes to to where they live hoping to ‘bump’ into them.

When one of Paul‘s fictional relationships ends, the sad music on lives in the dark and thinking he’s some sort of wordsmith. I highly recommend the ‘why did you hug me’ video which is very Jack-esque. Then he ran to a field and went off live, worrying everyone he was going to do something. So much so Tattle members called the police worried about him, and a welfare check was done. The next day he was back on live singing and dancing and gyrating like nothing had happened. He has a cycle, it’s pathetic and he’s very much like Jack.

The more worrying thing about Paul is something like 80% of the people he follows are girls under 23, his attraction to much much younger girls is disgusting. He’s also got a 15 year old son who he’s banned from mentioning online due to a court order and very rarely sees, completely forgets he exists for the next teenage girl.
I fear that if I get involved in another Tattle thread then my job (and possibly family) is gonna sack me. Am barely keeping it together trying to keep up with this thread alongside my usual workload. I've pretty much stopped wasting time on social media so I can speed grunk of an evening! Am gonna have to give up going to the gym if the chaos continues!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Yep! Currently helping my best friend look for a flat and the state of “first time buyer” properties is shocking, attached a floor plan of an entirely wonky flat that is the result of a larger house being butchered and extended. This is going to keep getting worse as the market slows/declines at the higher end and prices of entry level properties increase due to lack of supply (additionally, a lot of flats are cash buyers only due to cladding or open corridors typical of post war council flats being a no go for lenders).

The Patreon saint of poors has no bleeping idea what it’s like. My friend isn’t even poor - he has 6 figures in cash savings but is a single buyer on the London avg salary and this is all it gets you, in zone 4. Yet Jacqui is mithering about an orangery and the posh tree/plant I can’t remember the name of? She’s on an entirely different bleeping planet.
If you smoke during pregnancy a baby can be born late and low birth weight. Smoking can cause low birth weights in babies. Not saying she did, but just stating that fact that was in my pregnancy leaflets when I had my kids.
Omg, I had not even considered this :(

Reactions: 15
I regret to inform you that Edinburgh is getting her too. They need to shut the border or something.
Scottish fraus, I feel like we're under the threat of siege. That said, there are so many places in both Edinburgh and Glasgow that I am hooting at the thought of her going to.

Glasgow: that doughnut place near Central that all the Instahuns go to (Tantrum, I think? The one that's near the Cath Kidston shop, very Sisterwife Jack vibes); any of the crappy tourist shops that play tinny bagpipes; the thought of her discovering Tim Horton's near the Celtic shop has me 🦉 🍾.

Edinburgh: Dishoom, it calls to her; Sainsbury's; absolutely nowhere out of the New Town because asking the smol pixie to climb any big hills is too much effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bob is the builder not the cleaner. And he talks to his vehicles so I think that would open a much bigger can of worms then a secret love child it is actually Sam with the secret love child, but he is one of their own and everyone knows that anyway[/ISPOILER]

This just in: Fireman Sam exposed as Father of naughty Norman Price!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Scottish fraus, I feel like we're under the threat of siege. That said, there are so many places in both Edinburgh and Glasgow that I am hooting at the thought of her going to.

Glasgow: that doughnut place near Central that all the Instahuns go to (Tantrum, I think? The one that's near the Cath Kidston shop, very Sisterwife Jack vibes); any of the crappy tourist shops that play tinny bagpipes; the thought of her discovering Tim Horton's near the Celtic shop has me 🦉 🍾.

Edinburgh: Dishoom, it calls to her; Sainsbury's; absolutely nowhere out of the New Town because asking the smol pixie to climb any big hills is too much effort.
Christian Slater went to the ODR Tantrum once. Oh no. Finnieston Jack. Does not bear thinking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She's been invited round to Janey Godley's house. I fear a hilarious voiceover video featuring Weegie Jack.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Tenners bet she'll be chapping on wee Nicola's door about the state of food poverty whilst trying to punt her tickets

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I miss this thread for an hour and find out she's up here. Will be interesting to see the uptake because I'd rather pull each eyelash out of mine individually... or eat her peach cu
rry than part with my hard earned cash to see her preach on living on the breadline
Not yet, Abouty H. There are several weeks for us to prepare our mustering at the border. (Insert Mel Gibson braveheart stylee gif)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“That’s part of our drive to try to encourage people out again, who might still be reluctant to come out in the post-Covid environment,” says Barley. “We’ve chosen a series of events which we think are likely to be attractive to people who might not have thought book festivals were for them.” These include interviews with food writer and campaigner Jack Monroe;

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: People who follow Jack aren't the types to go to book fairs. Snobby AF. Jack, you're going to fit in perfectly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
How many times will Jack say ‘wee’ and ‘och aye’ in her talks? Should be put on the Bingo card…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Christian Slater went to the ODR Tantrum once. Oh no. Finnieston Jack. Does not bear thinking about.
If she goes to Crabshakk and writes word salad about it, I may have to resort to gnashing/howling/clawing etc. I love their food.

She's been invited round to Janey Godley's house. I fear a hilarious voiceover video featuring Weegie Jack.
What a horrendous combination of people to spend time together. Godspeed to Janey for her recovery and all, but I find her so annoying.

Reactions: 33
I've been to the Book Festival once. I couldn't find the bar... I'm not sure there even was one...and it had the most uncomfortable chairs and the most bonkers fans. (I went to see Jeremy Paxman cos a friend had a spare ticket).

I wonder if Stuart and Open The Box guy will attend Jack's "do"

OT.... I'm dreading the Fringe/festival. I work right in the thick of it, and I cant even pop out to sainsbos at munchtime without returning with a fistful of flyers.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The Scots have all come out now 😆🤣

I've been to the Book Festival once. I couldn't find the bar... I'm not sure there even was one...and it had the most uncomfortable chairs and the most bonkers fans. (I went to see Jeremy Paxman cos a friend had a spare ticket).

I wonder if Stuart and Open The Box guy will attend Jack's "do"

OT.... I'm dreading the Fringe/festival. I work right in the thick of it, and I cant even pop out to sainsbos at munchtime without returning with a fistful of flyers.
I take the flyers and get annoyed for being so polite taking them. Off topic, I know.

I don't see there being much uptake to see her. But I shall eat my words (as that's all I'll afford come August with prices going up) if I'm wrong. Although peach curry is still a no

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If she goes to Crabshakk and writes word salad about it, I may have to resort to gnashing/howling/clawing etc. I love their food.

What a horrendous combination of people to spend time together. Godspeed to Janey for her recovery and all, but I find her so annoying.
I am not a JG fan at all, though obviously hope her health issues are resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible but I will say the speed with which she turned down Jack's offer of homecooked food had me 🍾 🦉

Screenshot 2022-06-09 23.40.21.png

Screenshot 2022-06-09 23.40.39.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
The Scots have all come out now 😆🤣

I take the flyers and get annoyed for being so polite taking them. Off topic, I know.

I don't see there being much uptake to see her. But I shall eat my words (as that's all I'll afford come August with prices going up) if I'm wrong
Oh Hashy, I always pretend I just.... might....make it to the show..

I actually think people will indeed turn up to her show... she's a "name".

The venue is very very close to my office....but ...quite far from the aparthotel.

23 or 27 bus, pet (©Laney)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope Jack reminds her audience that she used a Twitter sock puppet account called Benedict Cumberscotch to troll during the independence referendum campaign!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.