Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone from Tattle did a welfare check on some Tik Tok guy (Snapshot Eye? Something like that) who had uploaded a video that pointed towards him harming himself. Those threads were wild, I tried to read them at new year but it I couldn’t keep up. Folk were contacting him, the posters were talking like it was their social media and it was very clique.

(No offence to anyone involved in them, it was just a very different thread than all the other ones I read).
I’m involved in the Snapshoteye threads and it’s completely changed.
The ones in the clique are all gone and it’s a much more welcoming place now, nobody has a monopoly over Paul content like before and judged who and who isn’t allowed to post and who was seen as good or bad.

In regards to Paul he’s very much like Jack. A fully blown delusional narcissist caught up in his own lies. He doesn’t work, he spends his time at 42 chasing teenage girls and in his Dad’s bathroom on TikTok live gyrating and getting girls to message him. They speak to him for a couple of days, he goes to to where they live hoping to ‘bump’ into them.

When one of Paul‘s fictional relationships ends, the sad music on lives in the dark and thinking he’s some sort of wordsmith. I highly recommend the ‘why did you hug me’ video which is very Jack-esque. Then he ran to a field and went off live, worrying everyone he was going to do something. So much so Tattle members called the police worried about him, and a welfare check was done. The next day he was back on live singing and dancing and gyrating like nothing had happened. He has a cycle, it’s pathetic and he’s very much like Jack.

The more worrying thing about Paul is something like 80% of the people he follows are girls under 23, his attraction to much much younger girls is disgusting. He’s also got a 15 year old son who he’s banned from mentioning online due to a court order and very rarely sees, completely forgets he exists for the next teenage girl.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
My Theory;

OH if he hasn't left her already had to be elsewhere, perhaps a meeting, special event or something else that's important to him. Jack tried her usual things that worked on LJC and he wasn't biting. So she upped the ante and was wailing and howling and clawing and talking about seizures to get him to abandon whatever he was doing and rush back to her. And then maybe went on about SH or left the sort of message that hints at a real risk to life.

Harold still feels suspicious that he's being manipulated but there's that doubt 'what if she means it?', spoke to somebody Ma H, who said 'Call the police and they'll do a Welfare Check. You'll know soon enough if there's a problem but this isn't the first time I've had a distraught/concerned partner/ex on the phone to me saying she's said or messaged worrying things'.

OH makes the call, the Polis dutifully turn up, find out it's all bollocks and go away again. She's pissed off that the police now know she makes tit up to get partners under the boot and kicks off online. And because it still failed to get Harold banging on the door and begging her to let him in, pleading for forgiveness and saying he'll never doubt her or leave her all by herself ever again.

Ma H is rightly worried that this is going to result in Harold or her being on the receiving end of vitriolic rage if their part in this is discovered, either asks very timidly 'Do you know..?' or is pissed off at yet another nice person being tied up in knots by the smol pixie's amateur dramatics, so asks 'Do you KNOW WHO...?' the unspoken bit being 'that poor sap you've had wrapped around your fingers for months when all he wanted to do was [insert perfectly normal thing for somebody to do but is met by the rage and threats of the one who insists the world rotates around them'.

JM doesn't realise any of this, so makes up a story about it being an evil conspiracy thinking that OH will read it and come rushing back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
The ones in the clique are all gone and it’s a much more welcoming place now, nobody has a monopoly over Paul content like before and judged who and who isn’t allowed to post and who was seen as good or bad.

In regards to Paul he’s very much like Jack. A fully blown delusional narcissist caught up in his own lies. He doesn’t work, he spends his time at 42 chasing teenage girls and in his Dad’s bathroom on TikTok live gyrating and getting girls to message him. They speak to him for a couple of days, he goes to to where they live hoping to ‘bump’ into them.

When one of Paul‘s fictional relationships ends, the sad music on lives in the dark and thinking he’s some sort of wordsmith. I highly recommend the ‘why did you hug me’ video which is very Jack-esque. Then he ran to a field and went off live, worrying everyone he was going to do something. So much so Tattle members called the police worried about him, and a welfare check was done. The next day he was back on live singing and dancing and gyrating like nothing had happened. He has a cycle, it’s pathetic and he’s very much like Jack.

The more worrying thing about Paul is something like 80% of the people he follows are girls under 23, his attraction to much much younger girls is disgusting. He’s also got a 15 year old son who he’s banned from mentioning online due to a court order and very rarely sees, completely forgets he exists for the next teenage girl.
I agree with everything here. So glad he's being watched and called out here and on tiktok.

Reactions: 13
When Jack has been dating someone for five minutes. Send…

A79B7874-114E-46CE-92F1-29FAE4293F37.jpeg

(Sadly these are not maize snacks)

• Haha
Reactions: 69
It’s shocking that she could be taking such potentially dangerous meds without needing them. I didn’t realise how dodgy private diagnoses were until I looked into them for my child. I remember when I was doing my research and asking the staff what the process would be - reading between the lines the implication was if you paid your £1300 or so, they’d find a way to diagnose you. Or try to sell you more follow up sessions. None of the clinics had any information about what happens if your child is NOT diagnosed with ADHD or offer anything beyond a nice letter to your doctor for legal speed.
The opposite here - although adult, not child - around 40% in a group I’m in have gone private and been told they don’t meet the criteria for ADHD, and the fury is rather scary. The entitlement they think they have to a Dx because they’ve paid is unbelievable.

In my PCT, GPs cannot/will not prescribe ADHD meds for adults or children, it all goes through the ND services for both.

I used the private clinic that my NHS Psychiatrist recommended as there was no ND clinic for adults back then. Doesn’t mean my Dx is any less valid.

In America, Doctors have a lot to gain via partnerships with Pharmaceutical companies, so misdiagnose a lot (Dopesick TV show, for example).

It’s not the same system over here so I’m not convinced they’d diagnose just cos you’ve paid - all the NHS doctors I know also work private on the side, I find it hard to believe they’d risk their licences, but it wouldn’t surprise me if a minority did. GPs send people away with antibiotics they don’t need because of the abuse they get, and it’s a huge contributor to antimicrobial resistance, but it’s not on the same level as prescribing Controlled Drugs that someone doesn’t need.

The private Psych (ASD, not ADHD) my middle child saw did a thorough pre-screening, followed by a screening that was 12 sets of forms before she’d even book an actual appointment - which was an eye watering £2500, plus the travel Dahn Sahf.

The NHS service couldn’t even be bothered to send the correct pre screening forms and after 2 years of it, plus her worsening MH, I’d had enough.

When a friends child managed to get an ASD assessment on the NHS, they didn’t do half the stuff our private one did.

[/SPOILER{

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Thanks BT, he completely fascinated me so I wanted to read about it but it was a minefield! I went to report a few things but the threads were so fast moving, I was always days behind.

I’ll definitely pop in, I saw glimpses of Jack in him that’s for sure!!

Reactions: 16
Thanks BT, he completely fascinated me so I wanted to read about it but it was a minefield! I went to report a few things but the threads were so fast moving, I was always days behind.

I’ll definitely pop in, I saw glimpses of Jack in him that’s for sure!!
It's definitely a lesson in why parents should check their young teens SM, if they can. I know kids make fake, hidden accounts. I'm old and not a fool. It's also the reason you shouldn't do anything as dangerous as allowing your preteen to manage any of your SM accounts for extra pocket money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If my sobriety was contingent on phoning people, I would really struggle. I HATE talking to people on the phone and will only do it when I have to. You’re encouraged to “go to any lengths” to get sober but if my sponsor said to me “phone me every night at 6pm so we can talk over your day” then it probably wouldn’t have got off the ground. And I’ve heard that at meetings before, that was the expectation of the sponsor - daily phone calls!

I always give my number to female newcomers and if someone reached out, I’d definitely listen and help them. But I don’t even phone my best friends for a chat so I can’t imagine me undertaking Jack’s ‘suggestion’. I’m maybe sensitive about it but I just get the vibe she says all this stuff on behalf of AA when a) she’s a Cockwomble and b) she should concern herself with her sobriety first and foremost.

I mentioned famous people in recovery and I forgot one who comes into my head from time to time - Eric Clapton. He was just on Now 90s singing the song he wrote for his son who died and to the best of my knowledge, he was sober before, during and after that heartbreaking period and beyond. I don’t know why I’m mentioning him really, other than on the occasions where I wish I could unwind and drink like a “normal person” then he’ll come into my head as an example of trusting your programme and your higher power. I do speak a lot about AA from the point of view of people who are in recovery but don’t often think of those who are concerned about how much they drink or those who are worried about a loved one. It’s honestly a life saver if you feel you need AA, you don’t be judged you will be welcomed by people who have walked the path before you and can tell you this is the better alternative. You’ll get tough love and you’ll get brutal honesty. Nobody said it would be easy but they promised it would be worth it.

If you feel someone close to you is an alcoholic, I know some people who have had a peace to their life thanks to Al-Anon. I can’t imagine how hard it must be, but there is support out there too ❤

Honestly, the post is so long I thought the thread would be closed by the time I finished 😩. I was going to say I can’t half waffle on and that reminded me, has anyone seen Waffle Maker lately?
Last saw her a few months ago working undercover on instathot Sallie Axl. She’s ideally placed for knowing which the dodgy hotels are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I need to stop reading this thread before I go to bed, I had a dream that I was JM and worked in the back office of a phone shop with Simon Pegg and we fell in love 🥴 what a bizarre dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
We're getting her next week in Glasgow. I might organise one of these malicious welfare checks or just gather an angry mob and hurl her into the Clyde.
Will you need a whole mob in Glasgow? Pretty sure one mildly pissed off Glaswegian would scare Jacko 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack: I've discovered an amazing area of Glasgow that no one seems to know about! So many cute independent cafes, shops and restaurants!
The amazing area:
1654804716853.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
While it's quiet, I have a funny story for the Frauen. This week I went off to a new parents evening for a small child's shiny new school. It was all going swimmingly until I looked up at the classroom door and realised that I was in J1g. I became deceased!! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
She's an absolute bell end. I've done security work and I'm working class but I'm very well educated. The last thing I would ever need is a muppet like her trying to fight my corner

I gave up that line of work because I almost got my head booted in once too often

She would tit herself if she ever had to do some of the jobs some folk do

The clueless twit has sat writing books and fannying around on twitter for the last decade. Do duck off Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've reset my days, it's a bad time happening here, I come to this space for the absolute joy of words, of life and of taking the piss. I've fallen over but I will get back, the AA fraus, thank you, the non-AA fraus, thank you. I just need to say this. Now if anyone likes this message, I'll come after you with my hands and feet, so get ready, Grrrr no exceptions.

• Heart
Reactions: 127
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.