Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a horrible, terrible lie…

She presented that cat as her own and even named it herself, if it was someone else’s she would have mentioned it.

She’s so dark..
People wouldn't even be asking if she'd made it clear that Mini was temporary at the time. The way she's answering saying oh that was only ever temporary, you are remembering wrongly. So narcy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
People wouldn't even be asking if she'd made it clear that Mini was temporary at the time. The way she's answering saying oh that was only ever temporary, you are remembering wrongly. So narcy
Yes total gaslighting 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 42
It's remarkable how she continues to find new ways to make me audibly say "What the duck" EVERY SINGLE DAY.

"999, which service do you require?"

"Police, please."

"OK, how can we help?"

"Someone on Twitter said they received some non-specific threats a while ago. I'd like you to call round to their house."

"Certainly. May I take your name and the name of the person you'd like us to visit?"

"Yes, it's Mr T Roll. The person concerned is Dr Dr Jack Monroe, ADHD ASD. You should have her address already, there must have been numerous reports of foul smells coming from her kitchen."

"No problem, I'll get a car round there straight away. Do you wish to be kept anonymous?"

"Oh no, it's quite alright. Feel free to tell her my report is malicious, too."

"Will do. Thanks for your call!"
Inspired by this legendary post which is still making me 🍾 🦉 a day later and yesterdays sudden and mysterious copper chaos I would like to make a thread title nomination.

Thread title nomination: Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Oh my Christ Jack. If this is true (it isn’t) you would bet your last penny your beloved union would have something to say about it.
I am just imagining an internal interview where I ask them to name our cleaning team 😂 And then the feedback on why they failed. She’s been on the j1g.

The compulsive lying to go bigger and better is getting worse!

View attachment 1329066
I'm way behind, but, duck me, how patronising to the cleaning and maintenance staff.
If I was one of them, I'd tell them a load of made up 'personal facts'

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm way behind, but, duck me, how patronising to the cleaning and maintenance staff.
If I was one of them, I'd tell them a load of made up 'personal facts'
Oh totally and then when the interviewer goes fact checking deny everything, "me??? nude-hand gliding on a Sunday???- well I've never heard the like".

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Someone from Tattle did a welfare check on some Tik Tok guy (Snapshot Eye? Something like that) who had uploaded a video that pointed towards him harming himself. Those threads were wild, I tried to read them at new year but it I couldn’t keep up. Folk were contacting him, the posters were talking like it was their social media and it was very clique.

(No offence to anyone involved in them, it was just a very different thread than all the other ones I read).
That guy is a weirdo. I’ve never followed him on Tiktok but I’ve seen so many tiktoks taking the piss out of him, I know who they’re on about even if they don’t mention him by name. I was HOWLING at his Tattle wiki earlier today. It’s a work of art

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see her more as a Nellie
I beg your pardon, pal?! 😂

That guy is a weirdo. I’ve never followed him on Tiktok but I’ve seen so many tiktoks taking the piss out of him, I know who they’re on about even if they don’t mention him by name. I was HOWLING at his Tattle wiki earlier today. It’s a work of art
He's a prime example of why some people shouldn't have unfettered access to the internet, for so many reasons.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She looks like a Julia to me. I used to share with a Julia who was a bullshit artist and hypochondriac extraordinaire.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Once we've voted on a name, will we all get turns of taking the Jack home in the holidays to look after?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Can we call her Araminta? It’s the poshest posho girls name out there, just perfect for a girl who had ballet lessons and got driven to school in a Range Rover.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Once we've voted on a name, will we all get turns of taking the Jack home in the holidays to look after?
I best not partake in this as the school budgie died when it came home with me for holidays 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Oh god. Do we have to? The thought of the school teddy bear + filling out the stupid diary has brought me out in a cold sweat.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.