Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also her tweets make it obvious that she has no one in her real life to talk too. If the police came to my door I'd be texting my husband first if wasn't home, then it would probably be my family and best friend. I don't think I would hit up am, I don't have it anyhow but even still. It's too personal to share with a bunch of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I'm sorry but... I just don't believe she gets these threats. The wording is pure Monroe. I think she's making it up. Apologies to anyone who I'm upsetting by saying this, I always want to believe victims but I just can't this time.
It would certainly explain why she appears to be RAGING about the police taking serious threats seriously. Either that or she flushed her J1g when she saw the police car pull up.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Also her tweets make it obvious that she has no one in her real life to talk too. If the police came to my door I'd be texting my husband first if wasn't home, then it would probably be my family and best friend. I don't think I would hit up am, I don't have it anyhow but even still. It's too personal to share with a bunch of strangers.
Maybe Space Squig called the police. Nefarious neighbours stealing post.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
1654712795299.png

Southend PD Desk Sergeant: Sorry sir, we're under a delay I'm afraid, take a seat.
[Victim obediently sits and waits patiently. Enter Jack]
Jack: Alright Sarge-o.
Desk Sergeant: Well clean my boots, it's Jack! How are you, love? [to colleague] tit, a bad review from Jack will ruin us. Get her to the front of the queue and don't delay.
Colleague: Yes sir!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Is this Jacks half hour a day on twitter? Things seem to be happening awfully fast.

How is it that Jack knows the numbers of random women from her meeting?

• Sad
Reactions: 47
All her neighbours might have called after she kept being seen rifling through their rubbish bags in her dressing gown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Good grief, how long have I been in the bath!? It was page 48 of the previous thread, and now we're 6 pages in to a new one!?
Something big gone down!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Can’t believe an IRL Jack acquaintance turns up here and then suddenly Jack has been concern troll welfare-check doxxed.
It’s like when it happened to Justime Mumsnet except she got swatted with guns and it was actually terrifying for her nanny

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
This isn’t anything to do with the current chaos but I’ve been meaning to post for days but you know, ‘work’ got in the way, but I was impressed at how cocky and confident she was standing up doing her tit poetry? Was it because the audience was 4 folk? Because her shivering like a shiteing dog routine on everything else recently is quite astounding.

I just thought it was odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
FCB93B15-3E26-4BB8-A695-5A7161E1B664.jpeg

This tweet was crafted for an audience of one. The “random woman” Jack obviously keeps harassing.

Don’t worry Margaret, I don’t want to steal Harold back, it’s just an AA thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Add me to the list of people who doesn’t get how the supposed caller-in-er has made their own life harder now? Is the implication that the police will now follow up with them and slap them on the wrist for making stuff up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This isn’t anything to do with the current chaos but I’ve been meaning to post for days but you know, ‘work’ got in the way, but I was impressed at how cocky and confident she was standing up doing her tit poetry? Was it because the audience was 4 folk? Because her shivering like a shiteing dog routine on everything else recently is quite astounding.

I just thought it was odd.
The shitting dog routine is relatively new. She's a lot calmer in her old Guardian videos etc. She seems to have got more nervous as her grift has progressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.