Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF lads?!? I did not see the police doing a malicious welfare check coming. I don't understand, how would a third party reporting something make Jack look like a timewaster? I have so many questions. Why would a welfare check cause Jack to leave the earth? Surely if someone was worried about something and the police follow it up and it's all a misunderstanding, then everyone is happy?

SEND EXPLANATIONOS.
Bib #thread title
this thread has us all confused

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jack's new partner/paymaster Superdrug advertise for retail apprentices on the minimum apprentice wage. I know retail isn't easy, but it doesn't require an apprenticeship, that's why it's already an entry level job.
Hear hear. Businesses get a subsidy from the govt if they give people a level 2 qualification, employees get paid tit all but get 'free training'
Modern day apprenticeships really grind my gears, so disrespectful to kids (on the whole, not all)
It’s really sad she’s gone through more animals in 8 odd years than people do in a lifetime so I’m just going to laugh at the Johnny Depp cosplay instead

View attachment 1330498

Pirates of the rinsed beans!
Grunking so might have already been said but
Keith Richards.
I'm sure Depp based his original pirate on Keef

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hear hear. Businesses get a subsidy from the govt if they give people a level 2 qualification, employees get paid tit all but get 'free training'
Modern day apprenticeships really grind my gears, so disrespectful to kids (on the whole, not all)

Grunking so might have already been said but
Keith Richards.
I'm sure Depp based his original pirate on Keef
Don’t mention the apprentice levy to me 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
WTF lads?!? I did not see the police doing a malicious welfare check coming. I don't understand, how would a third party reporting something make Jack look like a timewaster? I have so many questions. Why would a welfare check cause Jack to leave the earth? Surely if someone was worried about something and the police follow it up and it's all a misunderstanding, then everyone is happy?

SEND EXPLANATIONOS.
1654845202509.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Good god, she's so sanctimonious, I'm actually cringing whilst eating my (not sloppy) breakfast

Oh my Christ Jack. If this is true (it isn’t) you would bet your last penny your beloved union would have something to say about it.
I am just imagining an internal interview where I ask them to name our cleaning team 😂 And then the feedback on why they failed. She’s been on the j1g.

The compulsive lying to go bigger and better is getting worse!

View attachment 1329066
How on earth would she know who asked/answered what in an interview. She didn't work in HR or at managerial level.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Far, far longer than this.

This is small fry compared to her previous absences.

No one ever notices apart from us.
I only joined this thread as a lurker as it moves too quickly, I am fully invested however fully office based next week 🥲 bring back Jack on daily kitchen live!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I had a nightmare last night that Jack triangulated me. I’d gone to meet a friend at my local train station (which wasn’t my actual local train station but you know how dreams are) and Jack emerged with bright blue hair and a pushchair, flanked by two adoring fans.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Is there anything other than Jack’s tweet to say the Police even did attend? I mean I know she’s autistic therefore *literally* can’t lie but I’m wondering if they ever were at The crappy Bungalow or it’s just another episode of Jackanory
I think something did happen with them, as she seemed narked and was trying to put the shits up someone with her hints that they've wasted police time, police will find out their identity 😈 etc. I don't think it was a welfare check though as she wouldn't have got so arsey about that. Why would you? You'd just reassure plod all is well, someone has just gone a bit OTT with their concern, whatever. I think someone reported her for something, she's not wanted to admit that, but still wants to drop hints that the police are cross and will find who it is. It was all a bit weird and didn't make sense, because she wasn't explaining what actually happened, it was a message being sent out to whoever reported her.

OT - keep spotting this as I scroll through the sleep stories on my app, @HotesTilaire makes me think of you 😂

Screenshot_20220610-082727.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
This is
Also regarding social services, she could have just asked her 20-year foster carer parents for their advice and they would have put her straight.

Not that I believe a single word of her nonsense. Jack just fetishises and romanticises the pov life, along with struggles with social services, as she may have witnessed in the lives of the foster siblings that she resents so much.
This is accurate. Jack has made her name by presenting a view of people living in poverty to people who have never experienced it.
she never speaks of multi-generational poverty, which is hard to escape from, and how that presents a lack of opportunity
The people she presents her lies personal experiences would never challenge her because they don’t know this life. For as much as they know, it could be true.
She never gives a voice to those without a platform, only herself. She claims to work ‘behind the scenes’ with people but does nothing to amplify their voices
Never refuses work and says ‘my experience of being skint for a wee while was more than a decade ago. People have it much harder now so why don’t you speak to XYZ, I have a career now and would prefer, for the sake of my family and my son, not to repeat it’.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm 100% sure she'll already be known to her local police. And for that reason alone, they will be pretty clear-eyed about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Don’t mention the apprentice levy to me 😡
Not all apprenticeships are bad. At my husbands place, they’ll take on young people who want to go into that career. Yes, they have to do 2 or 3 years on a crappy wage, but by the time they’ve done, they’ll have time served, on the job training (which is invaluable in his profession) and they’re usually then set on at between £35,000-£45,000 a year. Not bad for a 23 year old, when they could have left university the same amount in debt.

I agree that some businesses like retail or coffee shops take the piss though.

• Heart
All our chat of Scotland, and Vlad sends me this?
A tactical kilt. I'm hooting.
Morning all 👋
Screenshot_20220609-013819_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A while ago Limmy had a Twitter post about annoying middle class people with protest signs that had scottish words on them to be funny (like 'Johnson is a bawbag'), and Jack has exactly that kind of annoying vibe. She would totally call a politician (or anyone she is seeking beef with) a bampot, bawbag or absolute roaster whilst visiting.

Would not put it past her to say something like 'yer maw' as well.
I bleeping love Limmy. First watched him when I was in Glasgow so it was great to be around the real life places he'd filmed in.
Thinking about jack and all her union man bollocks, there's no bleeping way that someone who believes in the value of unions and supports 'the workers' would be spoiling their ballot for the eu referendum.
She's 100% bullshit 24/7

I am not a JG fan at all, though obviously hope her health issues are resolved as quickly and painlessly as possible but I will say the speed with which she turned down Jack's offer of homecooked food had me 🍾 🦉

View attachment 1331791

View attachment 1331792
Is she suggesting bringing her home cooked slop on the train to Scotland?
A day's worth of traveling, packed in her never ending rucksack which previously held a goatleg?
Imagine the horror.
Too much stuff in the first place then the angry rage of trying to cook food for Jane godley when she's already late, angry, stressed, TIRED and resentful.

• Haha
  • Sick
I bleeping love Limmy. First watched him when I was in Glasgow so it was great to be around the real life places he'd filmed in.
Thinking about jack and all her union man bollocks, there's no bleeping way that someone who believes in the value of unions and supports 'the workers' would be spoiling their ballot for the eu referendum.
She's 100% bullshit 24/7

Is she suggesting bringing her home cooked slop on the train to Scotland?
A day's worth of traveling, packed in her never ending rucksack which previously held a goatleg?
Imagine the horror.
Too much stuff in the first place then the angry rage of trying to cook food for Jane godley when she's already late, angry, stressed, TIRED and resentful.
And JG might be on a special diet with her health problems. A JMslop-free diet at least

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not all apprenticeships are bad. At my husbands place, they’ll take on young people who want to go into that career. Yes, they have to do 2 or 3 years on a crappy wage, but by the time they’ve done, they’ll have time served, on the job training (which is invaluable in his profession) and they’re usually then set on at between £35,000-£45,000 a year. Not bad for a 23 year old, when they could have left university the same amount in debt.

I agree that some businesses like retail or coffee shops take the piss though.
My son is on an apprenticeship like this. He tried college but 2 more years of formal education weren't for him. He loves working (weirdo 😂). So he's doing an apprenticeship in something he loves, working in an environment he's happy in with good work mates and he's assigned to a 'mentor' who he works with every day. So proper on the job training + block weeks of off site college based training. So not all apprenticeships are bad. There aren't really any other options for 16/17 year olds who don't want to continue in full time education.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My son is on an apprenticeship like this. He tried college but 2 more years of formal education weren't for him. He loves working (weirdo 😂). So he's doing an apprenticeship in something he loves, working in an environment he's happy in with good work mates and he's assigned to a 'mentor' who he works with every day. So proper on the job training + block weeks of off site college based training. So not all apprenticeships are bad. There aren't really any other options for 16/17 year olds who don't want to continue in full time education.
Exactly as it should be!

Reactions: 18
Yes, I am in a really boring Teams meeting, what of it?

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 09.21.37.png

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 09.21.43.png

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 09.21.52.png

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 09.21.56.png

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 09.22.11.png

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 09.22.15.png

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 09.22.25.png

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 09.22.30.png

I lazy-read this in the grid as “doesn’t understand evolution”, and thought for a minute we had #DarwinTruther to go with #1978Truther and #HaroldTruther. I was fully prepared to commit to this.
View attachment 1331975
At this point I'd just accept it. Creationist Jack? Add it to the list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.