Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought you’d have to have a calm and possibly empathetic disposition to do that job, and old shark eyes doesn’t exactly exude either of those. At least she didn’t have the Tough Times: The Greatest Hits back catalogue that she has now. She’d somehow make your chip pan being on fire about her
I have often wondered if there were different levels of call handlers, there will be requests for fireman to attend a non serious rta, when the motorway needs hosing down following a fuel spillage, for instance, I wondered if she took those calls rather than the 999 ones

Reactions: 27
Sorry it’s taken me a while to reply, I’m taking some leave at the mo, and have been spending quality time with my kids because oddly enough I like them more than I like the internet. This morning’s post had actually been written over a few days, following a few weeks of occasional grunking after another friend had tipped me off to this site. Anyway my little critters are in bed, housework is done, emails sorted, so now it’d be rude not to reply to the best of my ability.

OH probably does exist. I agree with guesses that it’s a man, and I’m bi myself so do understand how difficult it would be for Jack to row back on her public lesbianism and announce a relationship with a man. When I’ve had relationships with women, I’ve known absolutely that I never wanted to be with a man again, and then a few years later whoops have had to change my mind because actually there are some lovely men out there and I’ve been attracted to some of them enough to go out with them. (Thank you to sympathetic commenters on previous threads, who have noted that biphobia is a thing and that it makes relationships difficult for those of us who’ve been adamant that we’re 100% gay 4EVA and then later realise we aren’t!) So I’m not going to throw any shade on Jack at all for keeping OH close to her chest and not posting photos or whatever, cos if OH is a man she will undoubtedly get some backlash on socials from some of her more bonkers followers. And although IMO she deserves plenty of tit for plenty of reasons, having a relationship with someone isn’t one of them. We should all be allowed to fall in love with another consenting adult without sniping about our sexuality, so no shade on that. I have an idea of who OH might be - definitely can’t say though, sorry, in case I’m wrong - but if I’m right then he’s a lovely chap who works long hours in multiple jobs. Not wealthy. Not the kind of guy you’d notice for his looks (either in a good or bad way) but a very kind and good man motivated by good things. The sort of man someone might take advantage of, sure, but equally the sort of man who might bring out the best side in someone. I hope for everyone’s sake that, even if I’m wrong about exactly who OH is, whoever OH actually is can bring out the good side of Jack, cos it looks from her Twitter like she hasn’t half let the bad side take over. But then, Allegra and Louisa both seem like thoroughly lovely, kind, warm people too, and they had no luck with Jack. So we’ll see.

Regarding the social circle stuff - I suppose I should be fairly careful … although tbh there’s not much of substance to it, and I don’t care much if Jack threatens to sue me anyway, because everything is either provably true or an honestly held opinion based on available facts. I’m not gonna be easy to identify from anything I say here, and didn’t sign up with my real email address. (Plus I have no assets and never will have, all my spare money goes in the kids’ savings, so I ain’t worth suing as I can’t buy Jack any sofas.)

Anyway without giving identifying detail 🔺 in my teens I finally began to meet other kids from around the town who weren’t from my background. Lots of them lived in Thorpe Bay and had lovely parents with big houses, who were happy to have large groups of miscellaneous teenagers partying in their garages or gardens, so I spent plenty of time in the area and know it well. Leigh too, and nice bits of Benfleet (but Benfleet was a serious pain to travel to when all you had was a bike, and no money for train or bus fare). It was a different era and social groups at the time were pretty mixed. There were some cliques, and the odd fight, there were different groups of lads who were known to not like each other, there were different groups of adults who were known to not like each other (some of my schoolfriends’ dads were childish bleeping embarrassments; thankfully my own dad kept himself to himself), but no actual gangs back then really. But mainly, most people rubbed along pretty well, and everyone knew everyone to however many degrees of separation. Some of us povvos were welcomed at the fancy house parties the same as some rich kids were welcomed round the pirate radio broadcast. (Tbh the rich kids would be welcome cos they’d be the ones whose money we’d all use to buy hash and speed, sooooo … ! Yes, we were dickheads. Yes I regret a lot of it, and wish I’d known there were better things to do without money. My kids will know there are. Whether or not they’ll listen to me about anything is another matter, of course.)

One thing it might be useful to bear in mind is that Jack is from a family that, compared to the average family in the UK, is pretty well off (using net household wealth as a measure) … BUT a good number of Jack’s close comparators growing up, because they lived in a nice area AND she went to a grammar school, would have been the kids who were from families even better off than hers, instead of the average family or poorer families. I’m talking the showy yacht club families, in the really big Thorpe Bay Gardens or Cliff Parade houses that even in the early 2000s could cost getting on for a mill or so. Where the dads were in finance and fiddling their taxes to have more ready cash to do up their own houses or build their buy-to-let portfolios, and somehow still found the time to go shagging each other’s wives at the tennis club. (There was a Real Housewives Of Thorpe Bay series opportunity that got missed in the early 2000s!)

Socially the creative arts in town used to be a thriving free-for-all, but lots of it is now dependent on grant funding and that usually goes to quite a small group these days. When it was a free-for-all, there was a lot more social cohesion in the popular scene, and nobody really gave a duck who came from what background. Especially at gigs or pubs or wherever. Through my late teens and 20s, and even early 30s, there were former heroin addicts happily rubbing shoulders with former private school kids, all playing music together and making art; commoners like me getting pissed and pilled up together (and often loved up) with the fine upstanding young men and women whose dads owned property portfolios across the borough. Southend was a pretty decent place socially in a lot of ways, despite there always being a lot of wealth inequality. It’s different now, fewer places to mix with people who aren’t like you.

This is all a very long way of explaining that, yeah I’m sure there were plenty of people who knew Jack was from a comfortable family, but the thing is, nobody actually cared. None of us EVER really cared who came from what background, not in that scene. The only reason people are caring more about her background and her BS now, is because she’s publicly attacking people all over the place, still leveraging her “but I was a Poor” story, and I think the Lee Anderson thing was a sort of breaking point for some of us. Like, the guy was literally down mines for a living and Jack makes out like she knows more about low pay and hard work than he does? NAH. If she was known to be a hard worker and actually put the hours in on the ground then maybe we’d just continue ignoring her BS, but she’s - how to put this politely - not known for her hard work on the ground. That’s why some of us are going “fucks sake can you believe the state of Jack Monroe” to one another now, when we’d never have bothered before. (Even though we might well think Lee Anderson is an arse too. Sorry Lee. Not a fan of your body of work generally, but do agree that cooking and budgeting lessons would be a great idea for lots of people from our sort of background.)

Anyway. The social exclusion stuff is actually a bit simpler/sadder than most of you are probably thinking, and it’s just that Jack wasn’t especially cool or well liked. No drama or anything, I just don’t remember anyone in my groups thinking she had much to add. I didn’t. That sounds harsh now, but I don’t know how else to describe it. I personally didn’t give her any thought at all until she got some publicity from The Poverty (which never added up for those of us who knew her, but I was busy at the time pulling myself out of a tit life path, others were all busy having families and losing parents and stuff, and who really cared anyway, right?). After that, she’d pop up in the media occasionally and I’d roll my eyes that nobody had exposed her BS yet. Then would promptly forget about her. Mainly stopped reading the Guardian a few years back, and the Guardian was the only place Jack ever popped up with any regularity. So I just didn’t think about her enough to give a duck. But all this nonsense with Lee Anderson happened recently, and whatever I think of him and the way he is, the way she conducted herself over it finally pissed me off enough to have conversations with friends about her, one of whom told me about this here website.

As someone who truly cares about a lot of the stuff Jack says she cares about, I just wish she would use her powers for good, and put in the time and effort to develop a genuine and solid skillset she could use to have real impact. It’s not helpful for the cause of social justice in this country to have the loudest voices belonging to the Jacks, because it makes it so easy for the other side to go “well, you’re a liar from a comfortably-off family, not a Poor, why should we believe a word you say?” and discredit the whole argument. Or they can go “lol you muppet, you don’t even understand that median pay is the only possible useful measure for calculating a pay gap, so you’re clearly not as smart as you think you are, why should we take anything you say seriously?” (god that pay gap tit is embarrassing for her). Please become a better Jack, Jack - you could be useful to the cause if you were a better Jack.

As for her folks and why they keep quiet, I think it really is as simple as that parental instinct to protect their kid (and her kid). Kind of like SB’s dad, whose dignity I have to admit a bit of admiration for - he’s chosen to keep shtum instead of getting involved in her drama by correcting the record, bless him. To me that means SB’s dad has the right priorities because he’s putting his kid first, not his ego. Decent lad. Anyway, trying to think of her parents’ perspective, I imagine they’d probably conclude that nothing good would come from defending themselves. I don’t know them personally, but I simply don’t think they’re the type of people to prioritise their social standing over relationships in their own family. I know Big Dave gets a bit of ribbing here but fundamentally he’s a decent bloke, Mrs Dave is meant to be a nice lady too, and they’re old-school pillars of the community types. I honestly think Mummy and Daddy H are doing what they think is in the best interest of their family, even if that means letting the outside world think they were horrible bastards for leaving poor little Jack and SB to starve in their time of need. They know they didn’t do it, their friends know they didn’t do it, and that’s probably enough for them. Again, I think they really don’t seem like horrible people, they seem like decent, kind, and forgiving people.

And I have to say, if a kid of mine ever did to me what Jack’s done to them, if said kid ever made out I was neglectful and cruel … well, if said kid were in the public eye, I’d probably just do what Ma and Pa H have done, try and smooth it all over and have everything as nice as possible. Alienating your kid by calling them out on their BS, when they’ve built a big public profile and struggle with MH issues, would be a very hard decision to make, and not one a loving parent would be able to make easily. So I can totally understand if that’s the main driver for their silence.

Nighty night frauen. Thank you for the warm welcome. It’s nice to be in the company of others who know the backstory doesn’t add up (and nor do a lot of the other stories). I’m not going to stay up till 4am on Twitter or grunking, even though I haven’t got work in the morning, but hello Jack if you choose to do that. (I do wish you were better Jack. Please get some sleep and think about being better.)

• Heart
Reactions: 169
As for unions - working in HR, I hate reps 😂
No judgment here; but I’d love to know what it is about a rep ensuring a worker has their employment rights protected that you don’t like? I’m sorry if that seems challenging - it wasn’t my intention, is it just that it makes things more difficult for your role/the company?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Surprise return of the brambly mice! I hope the hose-eating lady fox is the next cameo. Justice for Lord Jesus Compton ✊ it's not LJC's fault the hose looked so tempting when the other option is congealed slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sorry it’s taken me a while to reply, I’m taking some leave at the mo, and have been spending quality time with my kids because oddly enough I like them more than I like the internet. This morning’s post had actually been written over a few days, following a few weeks of occasional grunking after another friend had tipped me off to this site. Anyway my little critters are in bed, housework is done, emails sorted, so now it’d be rude not to reply to the best of my ability.

OH probably does exist. I agree with guesses that it’s a man, and I’m bi myself so do understand how difficult it would be for Jack to row back on her public lesbianism and announce a relationship with a man. When I’ve had relationships with women, I’ve known absolutely that I never wanted to be with a man again, and then a few years later whoops have had to change my mind because actually there are some lovely men out there and I’ve been attracted to some of them enough to go out with them. (Thank you to sympathetic commenters on previous threads, who have noted that biphobia is a thing and that it makes relationships difficult for those of us who’ve been adamant that we’re 100% gay 4EVA and then later realise we aren’t!) So I’m not going to throw any shade on Jack at all for keeping OH close to her chest and not posting photos or whatever, cos if OH is a man she will undoubtedly get some backlash on socials from some of her more bonkers followers. And although IMO she deserves plenty of tit for plenty of reasons, having a relationship with someone isn’t one of them. We should all be allowed to fall in love with another consenting adult without sniping about our sexuality, so no shade on that. I have an idea of who OH might be - definitely can’t say though, sorry, in case I’m wrong - but if I’m right then he’s a lovely chap who works long hours in multiple jobs. Not wealthy. Not the kind of guy you’d notice for his looks (either in a good or bad way) but a very kind and good man motivated by good things. The sort of man someone might take advantage of, sure, but equally the sort of man who might bring out the best side in someone. I hope for everyone’s sake that, even if I’m wrong about exactly who OH is, whoever OH actually is can bring out the good side of Jack, cos it looks from her Twitter like she hasn’t half let the bad side take over. But then, Allegra and Louisa both seem like thoroughly lovely, kind, warm people too, and they had no luck with Jack. So we’ll see.

Regarding the social circle stuff - I suppose I should be fairly careful … although tbh there’s not much of substance to it, and I don’t care much if Jack threatens to sue me anyway, because everything is either provably true or an honestly held opinion based on available facts. I’m not gonna be easy to identify from anything I say here, and didn’t sign up with my real email address. (Plus I have no assets and never will have, all my spare money goes in the kids’ savings, so I ain’t worth suing as I can’t buy Jack any sofas.)

Anyway without giving identifying detail 🔺 in my teens I finally began to meet other kids from around the town who weren’t from my background. Lots of them lived in Thorpe Bay and had lovely parents with big houses, who were happy to have large groups of miscellaneous teenagers partying in their garages or gardens, so I spent plenty of time in the area and know it well. Leigh too, and nice bits of Benfleet (but Benfleet was a serious pain to travel to when all you had was a bike, and no money for train or bus fare). It was a different era and social groups at the time were pretty mixed. There were some cliques, and the odd fight, there were different groups of lads who were known to not like each other, there were different groups of adults who were known to not like each other (some of my schoolfriends’ dads were childish bleeping embarrassments; thankfully my own dad kept himself to himself), but no actual gangs back then really. But mainly, most people rubbed along pretty well, and everyone knew everyone to however many degrees of separation. Some of us povvos were welcomed at the fancy house parties the same as some rich kids were welcomed round the pirate radio broadcast. (Tbh the rich kids would be welcome cos they’d be the ones whose money we’d all use to buy hash and speed, sooooo … ! Yes, we were dickheads. Yes I regret a lot of it, and wish I’d known there were better things to do without money. My kids will know there are. Whether or not they’ll listen to me about anything is another matter, of course.)

One thing it might be useful to bear in mind is that Jack is from a family that, compared to the average family in the UK, is pretty well off (using net household wealth as a measure) … BUT a good number of Jack’s close comparators growing up, because they lived in a nice area AND she went to a grammar school, would have been the kids who were from families even better off than hers, instead of the average family or poorer families. I’m talking the showy yacht club families, in the really big Thorpe Bay Gardens or Cliff Parade houses that even in the early 2000s could cost getting on for a mill or so. Where the dads were in finance and fiddling their taxes to have more ready cash to do up their own houses or build their buy-to-let portfolios, and somehow still found the time to go shagging each other’s wives at the tennis club. (There was a Real Housewives Of Thorpe Bay series opportunity that got missed in the early 2000s!)

Socially the creative arts in town used to be a thriving free-for-all, but lots of it is now dependent on grant funding and that usually goes to quite a small group these days. When it was a free-for-all, there was a lot more social cohesion in the popular scene, and nobody really gave a duck who came from what background. Especially at gigs or pubs or wherever. Through my late teens and 20s, and even early 30s, there were former heroin addicts happily rubbing shoulders with former private school kids, all playing music together and making art; commoners like me getting pissed and pilled up together (and often loved up) with the fine upstanding young men and women whose dads owned property portfolios across the borough. Southend was a pretty decent place socially in a lot of ways, despite there always being a lot of wealth inequality. It’s different now, fewer places to mix with people who aren’t like you.

This is all a very long way of explaining that, yeah I’m sure there were plenty of people who knew Jack was from a comfortable family, but the thing is, nobody actually cared. None of us EVER really cared who came from what background, not in that scene. The only reason people are caring more about her background and her BS now, is because she’s publicly attacking people all over the place, still leveraging her “but I was a Poor” story, and I think the Lee Anderson thing was a sort of breaking point for some of us. Like, the guy was literally down mines for a living and Jack makes out like she knows more about low pay and hard work than he does? NAH. If she was known to be a hard worker and actually put the hours in on the ground then maybe we’d just continue ignoring her BS, but she’s - how to put this politely - not known for her hard work on the ground. That’s why some of us are going “fucks sake can you believe the state of Jack Monroe” to one another now, when we’d never have bothered before. (Even though we might well think Lee Anderson is an arse too. Sorry Lee. Not a fan of your body of work generally, but do agree that cooking and budgeting lessons would be a great idea for lots of people from our sort of background.)

Anyway. The social exclusion stuff is actually a bit simpler/sadder than most of you are probably thinking, and it’s just that Jack wasn’t especially cool or well liked. No drama or anything, I just don’t remember anyone in my groups thinking she had much to add. I didn’t. That sounds harsh now, but I don’t know how else to describe it. I personally didn’t give her any thought at all until she got some publicity from The Poverty (which never added up for those of us who knew her, but I was busy at the time pulling myself out of a tit life path, others were all busy having families and losing parents and stuff, and who really cared anyway, right?). After that, she’d pop up in the media occasionally and I’d roll my eyes that nobody had exposed her BS yet. Then would promptly forget about her. Mainly stopped reading the Guardian a few years back, and the Guardian was the only place Jack ever popped up with any regularity. So I just didn’t think about her enough to give a duck. But all this nonsense with Lee Anderson happened recently, and whatever I think of him and the way he is, the way she conducted herself over it finally pissed me off enough to have conversations with friends about her, one of whom told me about this here website.

As someone who truly cares about a lot of the stuff Jack says she cares about, I just wish she would use her powers for good, and put in the time and effort to develop a genuine and solid skillset she could use to have real impact. It’s not helpful for the cause of social justice in this country to have the loudest voices belonging to the Jacks, because it makes it so easy for the other side to go “well, you’re a liar from a comfortably-off family, not a Poor, why should we believe a word you say?” and discredit the whole argument. Or they can go “lol you muppet, you don’t even understand that median pay is the only possible useful measure for calculating a pay gap, so you’re clearly not as smart as you think you are, why should we take anything you say seriously?” (god that pay gap tit is embarrassing for her). Please become a better Jack, Jack - you could be useful to the cause if you were a better Jack.

As for her folks and why they keep quiet, I think it really is as simple as that parental instinct to protect their kid (and her kid). Kind of like SB’s dad, whose dignity I have to admit a bit of admiration for - he’s chosen to keep shtum instead of getting involved in her drama by correcting the record, bless him. To me that means SB’s dad has the right priorities because he’s putting his kid first, not his ego. Decent lad. Anyway, trying to think of her parents’ perspective, I imagine they’d probably conclude that nothing good would come from defending themselves. I don’t know them personally, but I simply don’t think they’re the type of people to prioritise their social standing over relationships in their own family. I know Big Dave gets a bit of ribbing here but fundamentally he’s a decent bloke, Mrs Dave is meant to be a nice lady too, and they’re old-school pillars of the community types. I honestly think Mummy and Daddy H are doing what they think is in the best interest of their family, even if that means letting the outside world think they were horrible bastards for leaving poor little Jack and SB to starve in their time of need. They know they didn’t do it, their friends know they didn’t do it, and that’s probably enough for them. Again, I think they really don’t seem like horrible people, they seem like decent, kind, and forgiving people.

And I have to say, if a kid of mine ever did to me what Jack’s done to them, if said kid ever made out I was neglectful and cruel … well, if said kid were in the public eye, I’d probably just do what Ma and Pa H have done, try and smooth it all over and have everything as nice as possible. Alienating your kid by calling them out on their BS, when they’ve built a big public profile and struggle with MH issues, would be a very hard decision to make, and not one a loving parent would be able to make easily. So I can totally understand if that’s the main driver for their silence.

Nighty night frauen. Thank you for the warm welcome. It’s nice to be in the company of others who know the backstory doesn’t add up (and nor do a lot of the other stories). I’m not going to stay up till 4am on Twitter or grunking, even though I haven’t got work in the morning, but hello Jack if you choose to do that. (I do wish you were better Jack. Please get some sleep and think about being better.)
Thanks for that. You're extremely fair and kind, and interesting! You sound great. Me, I'm a bit of a flippant cow (it's a defence mechanism, send sad faces 🥺) and although I've taken your posts as they're doubtless intended (as fair-minded and good natured insights) I would nonetheless love the next thread title to be: it’s just that Jack wasn’t especially cool or well liked. Poor Jack though. For real, I do feel sorry for her and I hope Harold can indeed draw out the best in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Thank you so much, so, so much. Bit speechless at the moment so just accept a

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57
aaaahhhh! just got to insultbot on my grunk and traumy-s, you have surpassed yourself! thank you for the words (no, I couldn't find the right gif, but this is close enough)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks for that. You're extremely fair and kind, and interesting! You sound great. Me, I'm a bit of a flippant cow (it's a defence mechanism, send sad faces 🥺) and although I've taken your posts as they're doubtless intended (as fair-minded and good natured insights) I would nonetheless love the next thread title to be: it’s just that Jack wasn’t especially cool or well liked. Poor Jack though. For real, I do feel sorry for her and I hope Harold can indeed draw out the best in her.
There’s nothing wrong with being average.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

This may sound dreadful but I think any person getting involved with her right now should run like duck and I am honestly struggling to see her good side

I also understand where you are coming from re her parents but on some level they are enabling her lies

She needs help and lots of it and personally I don't give a hoot if she was a lesbian who has now decided she is bi. Who she sleeps with is of no interest to me. I care that she is a toxic nasty lying grifter

As someone on UC I've probably done as much as Jack if not more to help people on the margins and I bet lots of people on here have done the same

I've also been on UC. She hasn't. She doesn't speak for me. She doesn't have the first clue what it's like to be on a benefit where you can be sanctioned for being two mins late to an appointment. I personally think she needs to choose between being a food blogger or a poverty activist and this may sound harsh but she's awful at both. There are so many people out there on every level doing both these things better than her and that is the truth

Her books are shite and she only gets so many sales because she tells people she's still poor. I wish I hadn't wasted a penny on her books because each was worse than the last

Welcome

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don't feel sorry for her and Old Harold will leave within the year, probably after an inappropriate proposal. She'll be back on the drink, she'll have posted herself down the stairs an average of twice per month, her cat will still be an absolute unit and squigs will still be kissing her Mediterranean arse for shouting TORIES BAD ad infinitum.

Twas ever thus, plus ca change, etc.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
No judgment here; but I’d love to know what it is about a rep ensuring a worker has their employment rights protected that you don’t like? I’m sorry if that seems challenging - it wasn’t my intention, is it just that it makes things more difficult for your role/the company?
The reps I have dealt with are difficult and cause more problems. Nit picking and pedantic. We have had a few cases that end up with no further action, but the reps were more worked up and dramatic than the staff. They just seem to look for more issues.

Also, as HR, i'm not out to go against employees rights. Its a balancing act of staff and organisation. I have had to explain and correct reps on things. They do my head in!

Reactions: 22
I don't feel sorry for her and Old Harold will leave within the year, probably after an inappropriate proposal. She'll be back on the drink, she'll have posted herself down the stairs an average of twice per month, her cat will still be an absolute unit and squigs will still be kissing her Mediterranean arse for shouting TORIES BAD ad infinitum.

Twas ever thus, plus ca change, etc.
Her cat will be a unit has ended me

You are right and I stand by this if she couldn't make it work with Louisa then she's not going to make it work with anyone
And remember all the pass agg cooking instructions for Louisa and this was after they were engaged. Look how happy Louisa looks now that she's no longer with Jack

Dating Jack must be absolute torture

Reactions: 41
Isn’t her son’s school a 40 minute drive away?

And school typically finishes at 3:00-3:30pm? And he’s just arrived at hers about 4:15pm?

She’s acting like he’s just walked in home from school as normal, when he’s probably been dropped off by his dad for a visit.
Grunkaing, so probably been mentioned, but Tuesday does seem to be her afternoon. We get the performative Chinese takeaway and cosy movie night pictures. You're probably right that his dad has swung by with him

Reactions: 40

To be honest alot of what you said I can actually see. I think even now she struggles to make and maintain friendships and due to this she acts out for attention. I have said a few times she has all the makings of a very a sad, very lonely person. If only she would take on what her OH is trying to do and take her out of her funk. I get she thinks she's needed as the leader of the poverty movement, but she's not. She is would be much better chucking it all in and sorting out something more upstanding with her actual skill set and working with her OH to live a fairly decent life.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Not unless you're Jack and absolutely insist that you're the GOAT 🐐
So, isn’t it odd that there are lots of GOATS? Kipchoge is the GOAT of marathon running, Walmsley or Jurek are the GOATs of ultra running, GOAT of tennis is probably Williams/Djokovic. I’m bored now but could there be a GOAT of GOATs?
Ummm.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why don’t the squigs pay attention to the perfectly reasonable, credible squigs like this calmly highlighting how utterly full of tit (& boring, predictable & histrionic) Jack’s stories are.
It has to be wearing thin even for the absolute morons who appear to mindlessly swallow all her lies. Someone referenced Animal Farm earlier and that’s what it’s always reminded me of. She’s squealer but without the intelligence.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.