Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lying about Mini now, again. This is why I dislike her enablers. Allowing her go about her casual animal cruelty is criminal.

Do you really think that if she was fostering Mini she wouldn't have told us? So much about introducing her to the family etc, nothing about her leaving. Right, OK.
And Jack choosing her name not the 'friend' who is her owner? Named after Cooper? And going on about the much anticipated time to collect her to become part of the family? Such a bleeping liar.
Please show us a recent photo of Mini. She was distinctive enough to identify her now.
Yes the enablers, including her parents, have allowed Jack to get to be the lying grifter we see. 'Don't upset her' seems to be the mantra.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Probably past the cat talk now but I'm jumping ahead to say Cooper's nose could be sun damage. Some cats might be dumb but they aren't stupid enough to keep doing the same thing that hurts them. Unless it's fighting with other cats but that's a different thing entirely.
My old cat Ev got into a fight with the Pit Bull and standard Schnauzer from next door, they'd broken the fence to get to him. The dogs were bleeding and scratched so Ev won the fight but he was never the same after that. He needed cat anti depressants for six months, the silly old bear.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Probably past the cat talk now but I'm jumping ahead to say Cooper's nose could be sun damage. Some cats might be dumb but they aren't stupid enough to keep doing the same thing that hurts them. Unless it's fighting with other cats but that's a different thing entirely.
My old cat Ev got into a fight with the Pit Bull and standard Schnauzer from next door, they'd broken the fence to get to him. The dogs were bleeding and scratched so Ev won the fight but he was never the same after that. He needed cat anti depressants for six months, the silly old bear.
Yes sun damage was speculated last year I think when it looked really bad. His normal nose is very pink 😬
Can you put sunscreen on a cat? I've no idea.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I'm definitely feeling burnt out! People don't realise how full on it is, especially as a generalist. 101 things happening all at once. 😵💫 I like the nicer stuff now, the engagement stuff. Less drama lol

I realise you may have meant the reps there. Its been a long day 😂
Applies to HR as well. Always piggy in the middle, neither side happy, but most importantly, that’s your fault, not theirs. Staff and management aren’t responsible for treating each other like tit, oh no.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can she go back to making crappy slop that we can all point and laugh at?

I hate politics Jack, I hate high horse Jack, I hate hate hate all this bullshit. She's somehow incredibly dull and frustratingly fascinating. Madness.
I'd just go with dull. To the point that a couple of days ago I was wishing she would do a chaos because she is so earth bleeping shatteringly boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes sun damage was speculated last year I think when it looked really bad. His normal nose is very pink 😬
My old ginger cat used to get very sunburned on the tip of his ears. We did put a very light smear of sunscreen on him but I worried about him ingesting it so we mostly kept him in on very bright or hot days. We have thick walls and it stays cool in the house, as well as cool pads, so he mostly preferred it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you know what I do when I’m asked to look after a pet for someone (for what reason, who effin knows)? I put it out to 500k followers on my SM to help me name them. Perfectly normal behaviour and not at all a steaming pile of bollocks. Cannot believe not ONE squig has asked, ‘Eh? That’s weird, you were asking for help to name her? Surely she’d already have a name if she belonged to someone else/was about to be someone’s kitty?’ My aneurism sure is coming along. Anyyyyyy time now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I used to use puppy zinc on my white dog. I think there's cat sunscreen in Oz although I haven't used it as mine are mostly inside cats.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I used to use puppy zinc on my white dog. I think there's cat sunscreen in Oz although I haven't used it as mine are mostly inside cats.
No such thing as sunscreen for cats in Scotland as we get five weeks of sun a year tops....

Not joking either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you know what I do when I’m asked to look after a pet for someone (for what reason, who effin knows)?
Quite. Imagine asking Jack to look after your kitten 😬
With a giant male cat in the house. And her history of pet care.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Cats aren’t allowed out in Aus are they?
On topic- Jack please go and move to Australia
Some councils have cat curfews, after dark they have to be inside. I keep mine in as it's recommended by MC breeders, and I hate the idea of them being stolen, fighting or being hit by a car. Not to mention the wildlife destruction!
*lobs Jack back to you then scampers away 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Cats aren’t allowed out in Aus are they?
On topic- Jack please go and move to Australia
They're not supposed to go out where I live. But we really don't want her here! Although, as I said before, I'd be safe. If she thinks Thorpe Bay is rough, she'd wet her three pairs of knickers in fright just getting into the bloody shops here as the entrances are always full of drunks fighting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Quite. Imagine asking Jack to look after your kitten 😬
With a giant male cat in the house. And her history of pet care.
If I could be bothered I’d re-grunk the lead up. The “send me girls names beginning with c” nonsense, the “we’ve been waiting for her to get bigger before joining our family” and announcing her name as Mini Cooper. Bamhead.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Some councils have cat curfews, after dark they have to be inside. I keep mine in as it's recommended by MC breeders, and I hate the idea of them being stolen, fighting or being hit by a car. Not to mention the wildlife destruction!
*lobs Jack back to you then scampers away 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️
There have been so many dog thefts in the UK since lockdown. It is completely heartbreaking

I'll also say this. I don't think it's her partners job to save her fix her or bring out the best in her. If she's not happy in herself she won't be happy with anyone else and that is the bottom line. She is clearly a very unhappy person. She wouldn't act like she does on twitter if she was happy within herself

She wouldn't need constant praise and reassurance and she certainly would not use her twitter to troll and go in on people

Nothing has changed in the 6 months or so she's been dating this new person. She's as toxic and miserable as ever and as addicted to twitter

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can I just take the opportunity re the animal discussion to repost this opus from Poca?

Jack should NEVER be allowed to keep animals. She is incapable of being a responsible, concerned or loving pet owner. Or parent come to that.

5DB244CE-9CD3-4499-892E-257B806BE1F3.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
It's really beginning to sound like all of this is entirely due to a desperate need for attention.

I know that's kind of obvious, but our new frau has filled in some teenage years blanks re her just being average (which is fine, unless you're looking to be queen bee, or lauded for some amazing talent) so it's just an unbroken timeline of attention seeking from her childhood bitterness over the fostering through to her increasingly outrageous/ridiculous Twitter behaviour.

Or that's how it looks to me anyway.
Years and years of "look at me, what about me, pay attention to me" using every possible trend, platform and opportunity.

That's really, really sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yes you can get cat suncream! (My friend has to put it on hers). I don't think it's particularly easy to put on though 😹
In the Before Times (or BC - Before Cat as we like to call it) we imagined putting flea treatment on a cat would be a piece of piss. We had seen the videos with placid cats peacefully standing there as the treatment was applied.

See also, if they are hungry enough they will eat it that resulted in a three day stand off with Aldi catfood. This ended when the cat decided to self-cater and left half a mouse for me too tred on.. And as for trips to the vet, I have real scars.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.