Jack Monroe #320 Guns N' Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has claimed that Mini wasn’t actually hers and now lives in her forever home. On this occasion I choose to believe Jack because I don’t want to consider the alternative.
Yep, and those poor guinea pigs weren’t fostered either.
And we haven’t seen the rabbit for well over a year.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Way back, Jack must have worked fairly hard in the fire service. The hours were demanding and I can imagine it's not easy dealing with scared people.
I always thought you’d have to have a calm and possibly empathetic disposition to do that job, and old shark eyes doesn’t exactly exude either of those. At least she didn’t have the Tough Times: The Greatest Hits back catalogue that she has now. She’d somehow make your chip pan being on fire about her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve got one who’s come out with some bleeping corkers over the years, about herself, every member of the family and other strange tit.

From little things that are instantly disproved, to stuff like “I got all A*s at GCSE”, child, you did not, I’m much older than you and I remember the absolute tit fit you threw when you got mostly Cs and some Ds, to some awful stuff, in the same sort of line that Jack lies about - no family support, blah blah, (simultaneously tells brag lies to folk adore her and woe is me for sympathy?) to some outrageous ones that are so bad nobody would ever call her out, because why would someone lie about that? (Reader, she was lying).

I used to call her out. In person, and then on social media.

It gets exhausting. You piss other family members off who refuse to see it, or if they do, expect everyone to turn a blind eye.

I dealt with it by simply not speaking to her any more. I suspect Jacks have done the same.

I don’t know if Jacks simply not told the breaking point lie yet, or if social media is <and hear me out> tempering the tit she spews because she fears telling the breaking point lie and having every single lie revealed in retaliation.

Personally, I’m here for the day a family member exposes her, and I genuinely think that’s the most likely scenario.

• Heart
?? We? 🤔 do grifters have a union?
could she join a chapel as a " journalist", do they still have a union? My knowledge of this is based on a Val McDermid thriller from the 80's and may be out of date, I was just tickled that a group stereotypes as cynical , sweary drinkers were organised into chapels

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well, squig, the reason she has to be defensive is because she’s killed at least two kittens from the backyard breeder who got her up the duff and she knows we’re watching for more signs of animal abuse. Maybe you should consider opening your eyes to it and all?
Plus a missing 🐰☹

• Sad
Reactions: 27
There could be a less terrible explanation: Mini was supposed to be hers, hence being named to match her intended big brother Cooper. But Cooper didn't take to her and quickly became aggressive, so they decided this home wouldn't work out for Mini and she moved elsewhere.

Jack has pretended this was only supposed to be a fostering arrangement to save face.

I hope this is the true explanation anyway.
This is my suspicion. Jack being Jack wouldn't just come out and say 'unfortunately it didn't work out'. The language she used when acquiring Mini clearly suggested she was a permanent addition.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Not the bramble stratched nose cat again. Ffs. Honestly. He's a male cat, I assume. And I will bet he's not neutered if he's going back for more of the same now. Neutered male cats are lazy, snoozy beasts. Unless they are left outside and just brought in for a photo op, obviously.

• Heart
  • Sad
Surely you can't think Union Jack is lying 😱. My own cat is a bit daft sometimes. He's been kicked by a deer (we live in the sticks), squared up to a huge fox (which scared the bejesus out of me), climbed up a tree and had to be rescued by a neighbour and has also fallen out of a tree, got stuck in a shed. He's only done each of these stupid escapades once. Unlike the seemingly stoopid or pain seeking Cooper
I'd like to nominate 'Union Jack' for thread title (this isn't too early is it???!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is my suspicion. Jack being Jack wouldn't just come out and say 'unfortunately it didn't work out'. The language she used when acquiring Mini clearly suggested she was a permanent addition.
She posted a picture of mini and coop and it was suggested here that cooper was not a happy cat. She wasnt talked about much after that.

I often get awed by the people here, they seem to see and read more in her tweets and pics than I think she doesn't even see. She always post something stupid, we talk about how it's stupid, suddenly she proves our point all be it, by trying not to prove our point.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't believe she's still trying to peddle that lie about her Beatrix Potter bramble bush housing a family of mice 😂. As if they're still the same little family nesting under there, the OG mice would have passed on long ago, and young gone to pastures new. Or do they pass the rights to the bush down through the generations, like Jack's family do with houses? Ridiculous lie.

Begs the question as to why his nose is still scabby though, or is she putting old photos up? 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I can't believe she's still trying to peddle that lie about her Beatrix Potter bramble bush housing a family of mice 😂. As if they're still the same little family nesting under there, the OG mice would have passed on long ago, and young gone to pastures new. Or do they pass the rights to the bush down through the generations, like Jack's family do with houses? Ridiculous lie.

Begs the question as to why his nose is still scabby though, or is she putting old photos up? 🤷
She really does live in a Beatrix potter novel.

Also surely you would get the mice to leave if they are annoying your cat. You would locate the nest and move it or get someone in to do it. Also if cooper is a proper cat they wouldn't live long. My neighbours cat is savage, no mice or safe in our area.

Starting to think cooper is like his owner, shite at his job!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
this is the fucken last time I take a break for a day or two.

this grunk is super-annoying and I still have 35 pages to go! artillery????irritating little vases? the world's worst fish finger butty? wtf is wrong with just a little mayonnaise? louisa jesus christ, I'm on the edge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
this is the fucken last time I take a break for a day or two.

this grunk is super-annoying. artillery????irritating little vases? the world's worst fish finger butty? wtf is wrong with just a little mayonnaise? louisa jesus christ, I'm on the edge!
Brambly mice!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.