Jack Monroe #32 Shan't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we are all attached to the number three here, but it was actually four hours, just like she has four (not three) sideboards.

How do I know? I was here for the duration, and am now behind work and WHY AM I STILL HERE???? I have a tattle problem.

By the way, she has the sweetest rental agreement of all time. She seemingly can redecorate at will (painting sheds, wallpapering dining room) AND keep pets. As someone who rented for most of her life, I was never allowed to do any of that stuff. Wonder if she butters her landlords up with burger sauce? (I'm just speculating wildly now because I know this irritates her more than asking about her Patreon)

Ok, final thoughts, then I will truly get on with work (OMG - I have actually turned into her now, someone send help).

The cognitive dissonance from someone who is willing to be a 'lioness mumma' for a kitten IF a qualified vet WERE to suggest that the quality of life of said kitten would be very poor and suggested putting it down whilst moments earlier serving up a giant mountain of cow is truly astounding.

But according to her followers she is truly the most compassionate saint who ever walked the earth.
Perhaps it’s the same landlord as PTWM - who can seemingly redecorate at will and keep chickens.

Reactions: 6
By the way, she has the sweetest rental agreement of all time. She seemingly can redecorate at will (painting sheds, wallpapering dining room) AND keep pets. As someone who rented for most of her life, I was never allowed to do any of that stuff
This has crossed my mind too. But Jack's family come from property. Her parents had a number of properties when she was growing up. Her father had a solid career in the fire service - he was honoured by the Queen at Buckingham Palace - and Jack, I think, did attend a grammar school. She was solidly middle class. The reason she applied for benefits back in the day was because she left her fire service job her father had arranged for her. She flounced. So perhaps where she lives is a family connection? Who knows.

Reactions: 25
This has crossed my mind too. But Jack's family come from property. Her parents had a number of properties when she was growing up. Her father had a solid career in the fire service - he was honoured by the Queen at Buckingham Palace - and Jack, I think, did attend a grammar school. She was solidly middle class. The reason she applied for benefits back in the day was because she left her fire service job her father had arranged for her. She flounced. So perhaps where she lives is a family connection? Who knows.
Jack? Flounce? Say it ain’t so

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If you can afford a Cotswold countertop and a Smeg fridge then you don't you dare crowdfund. Sell your Tracey Emin if you need money. Pissed off right now is an understatement.
This. The sense of entitlement is just staggering. We all have to make sacrifices to get by

Reactions: 14
I know. I am also to blame for the weather being the same from the front door and the back door (two doors - fancy!)
Mine does that too! Especially when it’s raining. Runs to check if it’s also raining at the front door. Bless him, he’s lovely but he’s not too bright. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She changes style to match whatever man she's with at the time. She gave her beloved 🙄 dogs away in order to take up a 6 month contract at the BBC. The contract wasn't renewed.
I didn’t know she had given the dogs away, that’s disgusting!

Reactions: 2
It’s not, I repeat, NOT an impulsive decision.

some tweets for anyone who’s not seen them and incase they get deleted.

cropped out the picture of the kitten just to save anyone who might find it distressing.
Mmmm. Maybe she's hoping The Supervet will come to her aid and there will be a TV special all about it. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WHY oh WHY has the kitten not been to the vet before now?! The way she's put it makes it sound like it hasn't seen a vet yet at all even to see if it's in any pain. I'm totally furious. This is the worst thing she's done.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m having to quickly skim over the cat chat as it’s upsetting me, so apologies for the lack of likes. I have a newly diagnosed mental health condition which means my brain can’t deal with stuff like that, I have 3 beautiful cats and people messing about with them triggers me 😕 Difficult to explain but Im not going to ’Jack’ myself and throw a pity party 😂
Oh bless you. I was on Twitter earlier reading her tweets re: the kitten and the replies to them encouraging/enabling her. She’s really not at all in the right place to take a disabled kitten on at the moment. She needs to take time out to look after herself and SB.
On a more positive note, I love your avatar! It takes me right back to when the big telly (with fold out ‘wings‘) was wheeled out so we could watch Word and Pictures, Stop, Look, Listen, How We Used to Live, Good Health etc. Oh those glorious days of primary school in late 70s/early 80s Britain.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And did she just think she could bung a £10-a-month regular cat insurance on the poor thing and that would be it?! Is she stupid?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she’s down with some sort of cat crowdfunder, then she is absolutely bleeping irredeemably a bleep. Can’t think of anything more eloquent to say. Lemme find a gif...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mmmm. Maybe she's hoping The Supervet will come to her aid and there will be a TV special all about it. :rolleyes:
I keep checking Twitter to see if the the lovely Noel Fitzpatrick has replied to JM regarding the disabled kitten. I don’t think he has yet. I wonder why? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jack? Flounce? Say it ain’t so
A very long and protracted flounce.
I’m going!
I’m back.
I’m going, cos BUSY.
I’m back.
duck this tit, I’m really going now.
I’m back, witches,
Right, that’s it. I’m going.
I’m back. Did you miss me yet?

ad infinitum, until the sun stops setting and rising. The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just caught up with the cat saga. I need a “shake my bloody head” reaction emoji. I don’t have the words....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.