Jack Monroe #319 Belle Du Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see I am not her target audience because straddling a big gun I don't find remotely interesting or hearing that her dad fired one off. The whole point of the weekend was fun and being with loved ones celebrating a woman's graft for the last 70 years, yet muggins made it all about her and boring as hell. Also how did the trifle go, did it go in the bin or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fridge is a bit sparse cos I only shopped this weekend for a spite trifle- send cashos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Russ 'Rear Foo Foo' in Cheshire is the only thing in the world WORSE than Sex Jack.
I looked this up. I shouldn’t have but I’m a glutton for punishment.

I knew I hated the name Russell (I’m sorry to any Russells or Russell-lovers). I knew I hated those beards. And now I am vindicated.

Now, I never want to meet anyone ever again in case they turn out like him and talk about sex like him. I’m also definitely never having sex ever again, in case we make eye contact and I think of him writing that seedy little blog post. I never want to be near a bed again, or see a word starting with F again. He’s ruined it all.

Jokes aside, why does he think he can talk about women like that? There is something so offensively mediocre white middle class male about it. The sheer entitlement. The confidence, all of it unfounded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
A fish finger sandwich without crisp iceberg lettuce and tartare sauce is sacrilegious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
But wasn’t she with penguin then?
Yes. If you mean that Allegra hooked her up with her next publisher (Bluebird - Pan Macmillan), that came a year after they broke up, at a time when Jack had just been in the news for raising 68k in Kickstarter funds to write a book, so it seems logical that a publisher would want her? Plus they're not even Allegra's publisher, so the idea that she had anything to do with it feels like a non-starter.

I think we sometimes overstate the impact Allegra had on Jack's career. They were only together for a year. She may well have been involved with Jack's second cookbook, which was an unsuccessful attempt to break into the non-budget food market. But apart from that...well, her total lack of influence on Jack can be seen in literally every recipe Jack has produced since their relationship ended.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I looked this up. I shouldn’t have but I’m a glutton for punishment.

I knew I hated the name Russell (I’m sorry to any Russells or Russell-lovers). I knew I hated those beards. And now I am vindicated.

Now, I never want to meet anyone ever again in case they turn out like him and talk about sex like him. I’m also definitely never having sex ever again, in case we make eye contact and I think of him writing that seedy little blog post. I never want to be near a bed again, or see a word starting with F again. He’s ruined it all.

Jokes aside, why does he think he can talk about women like that? There is something so offensively mediocre white middle class male about it. The sheer entitlement. The confidence, all of it unfounded.
I just want him to be revealed as OH. If ever two people deserved each other...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can see I am not her target audience because straddling a big gun I don't find remotely interesting or hearing that her dad fired one off. The whole point of the weekend was fun and being with loved ones celebrating a woman's graft for the last 70 years, yet muggins made it all about her and boring as hell. Also how did the trifle go, did it go in the bin or what?
I like the fact that she can add another item to her list of things she gets bullied online about:

"They called my cat fat!"
"They said I'm a millionaire!"
"They accused my dad of NOT firing artillery in a residential street!"

PS why do her fishfingers look like pork?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
There should be a link on the UC journal to claim it but it's not the most user friendly site. The problem is you claim UC online and you don't get to speak to someone till your first appointment.

If you are on UC and some other benefits
you'll get 650 quid from the DWP this year to help with the cost of living crisis. First installment will go in in July. That's in addition to the 400 quid energy credit.

This is the kind of stuff Jack should be telling her followers about but isn't
And £150 for any disability peeps claiming non means tested benefits like PIP, which is then in addition to the £650 payment if you are on ESA or similar, and the energy payment.

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t been shopping for weeks - Friday?
Also is she still pretending to spend £10/£20 a week on a shop and now it’s lasting her for weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yuk. Home made beetroot mayo. Yuk
If she wanted tang she could have added mustard or pickles. That's just disgusting

Reactions: 17
She's pure mithering on, I cannie be arsed, but here's her breathless ode to anchovy mayo

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 14.14.13.png

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 14.17.20.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.