Jack Monroe #319 Belle Du Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s feeling all sad because she got into trouble with Mumsy and Bid Daddy for tweeting out lies about their communism and residential gun explosions.
Big Dave's dreading his next visit to the British Legion. 'Heard you're a commie now, pal.'

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I do feel for this guy, he does have trouble even giving away her books, it's like a full time job in itself. Just pulp 'em babs.View attachment 1322590
Jack finds box of her unwanted books in her garage.

Didn't book guy try to give her books away before, and it was no does anyone want a free book - anyone, come on, it's free!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hmmm. Strange , then, that she is in fact still 'pulling this tit' 13 years on.

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 15.03.01.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Jack's been visited by some soup fairies who, instead of knocking the door like normal people, just left carrier bags on her doorstep. Truly she is ✨blessed✨ to have friends like these.

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 15.04.43.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Hmmm. Strange , then, that she is in fact still 'pulling this tit' 13 years on.

View attachment 1322686
Where was this magical friend when she was “starving”? Fairy godmother who let them starve! Also went missing meals for two years? How so?

She allegedly forgets to eat because of the poverty, but now it started before SB was born?

SURE JAN!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
She’s feeling all sad because she got into trouble with Mumsy and Bid Daddy for tweeting out lies about their communism and residential gun explosions.
I’ve been thinking (too much) about this. Big Dave was probably furious with her over the gun thing. While he clearly shares some traits with his daughter, they both revel in attention and are self promoters, taking his military, fire service and fostering background into consideration there’s no way he’d do anything reckless, dangerous or illegal. Apart from anything else it would damage his standing in the community, which would hit him where it hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Where was this marvellous mate/godmother when her godson was hungry and wet for months on end?
They're only interested in Jack who they revere as a prophet and bring offerings of food, not some whiny wet kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every single part of *this* left me openmouthed.
View attachment 1322279
"If I was going to do it again..."

👀

I'm sorry, what? Surely the only acceptable response here is something along the lines of "I spoke in anger, I never should have said that, it's inexcusable and I'm ashamed of myself for it. I apologise unreservedly."

Oh and boohoo if they never acknowledged your alleged apology. It's not up to the Camerons to make you feel better about your appalling actions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’ve been thinking (too much) about this. Big Dave was probably furious with her over the gun thing. While he clearly shares some traits with his daughter, they both revel in attention and are self promoters, taking his military, fire service and fostering background into consideration there’s no way he’d do anything reckless, dangerous or illegal. Apart from anything else it would damage his standing in the community, which would hit him where it hurts.
I wonder if he even had permission to put it on the pavement for people to sit on and children to ride their bikes past 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Boom boom went Big Dave, here's the new thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.