Jack Monroe #319 Belle Du Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it looks like they aren’t rumours. If you search his username and sex on Twitter you should find some screenshots of his old blog.
That is hilarious. My new hobby is imagining everyone I know finding themselves in the forgotten password situation and how they would react.
Edit: and what they would have written.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got stuck down a rabbit-hole last night on the artillery group FB feed! Ole Big Dave's 'Big Gun' is literally whipped out every couple of weeks by the looks of the photos...although as somebody said last night, nobody is pictured sat on it, and nor does it ever look like it's been fired #lyingasusual

There was also a great snap of Big Dave in head to to blue crushed velvet at the artillery club ball in 2021 - he won 'beau of the ball'. The apple does not fall far from the tree - also literally every two weeks, a snap of him handing out a medal or other certificate of achievement...not at all publicity shy :).
LJC, the thought of Dave's 'big gun'.
Eww, no thanks 😨😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Just like nobody cares if you punch a wall I. The middle of London, nobody could give a damm if you put out a bin in a dressing gown.
Its possible that her OH could be a bin man. Shes wistfully staring after the bin cuppa in hand. Or he could be a gardener who pops round to sort her weeds out. Possibilities are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god, she’s retweeting that tiresome ‘long thread’ bloke. Some fun Twitter rumours about him going round.
I just read it. I'm really not at all surprised Jack admires his writing style - it is very similar to her's. Completely overwrought faux rage, full of tortured analogies, and quite offensive unfunny physical descriptions of people. With playground level political takes.
Eg Therese Coffey 'a cigar chomping Uncle Fester impersonator'
Sajid Javid 'the face of pure evil on an outrageous testicle' (or something like that).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This makes no sense either. I've claimed housing benefits in the past and it's always paid in arrears. So basically you are always a month in arrears. Not three grand

Same with UC. You can apply for an advance. When I moved house a couple or years ago I wasn't on UC but I still qualified for a loan of my first months rent from the council because they are recognising that people are struggling
TBH they don't tell you this.. i recently ran out of money completely and was forced to claim UC. For some absolutely nuts reason they make you wait at least 6 weeks.. I had to live off my flatmates leftovers and starve for about 7 weeks until a couple of days before my first payment despite telling them at my first appointment that I literally had no money for food etc (they asked me why i was claiming which is a question I have NEVER had before and IMO designed to humiliate) before they actually turned round to me and said did I know you can get an advance loan?!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Its possible that her OH could be a bin man. Shes wistfully staring after the bin cuppa in hand. Or he could be a gardener who pops round to sort her weeds out. Possibilities are endless
I would like Harold to be the postman who used to linger on her doorstep inhaling the honk emanating from her letterbox flaps.

I also suspect he’s kept in one of the inexplicable outbuildings. I’m not saying she broke both his ankles but you know someone like Jack loves a captive audience. 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Plus the fact she always claims to have always supported/voted for Labour, despite visible campaigning for other parties which would do nothing but split the vote.
Her one vote for labour means nothing if she influenced even 0.1% of her followers to vote against them. Especially in close run areas.
She's also admitted to not voting, and spoiling her vote before now too.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Russ 'Rear Foo Foo' in Cheshire is the only thing in the world WORSE than Sex Jack.
Years ago I enjoyed his #theweekinTory posts (or along those lines), but it's like so many folks on Twitter who become a twitter personaility, they get grating after while and seemingly addicted to the likes (I hope the Jorts the Cat account won't be going that way soon)

Reactions: 18
Wasn't that just for Brexit?
No, dear heart. I found this a few weeks ago:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
jack's trying to portray her dad (and therefor herself) as some sort of communist tankie, who lets off live artillery on the mean streets of southend. i'm sure her dad will be thrilled lolol
She looked like she was channeling Che Guevara or maybe Wolfie Smith...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am sure that I read on here SB’s dad worked at Macdonalds and she had a Big Mac that was going in the bin
I'm way behind so no clue when this lands!
It varies. Sometimes she got the burger before it went in the bin sometimes she got it out of the bin. Also a version where she stared at the burger in the bin and she was drooling but stopped herself fishing it out.
It really depends with level of inception your on.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How has she managed to make a fish finger sandwich - literal food of the gods - look so disgusting 😭

Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 13.59.34.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.