Jack Monroe #319 Belle Du Poor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🔺 In my primary school we had a wall poster of a blonde woman eating a plate of fish, drawn by a child, with the slogan,
"MY HEART WILL GO ON IF I EAT MORE FISH. By (child) (with thanks to Celine Dion)."
Jack probably has a copy somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My red face is embarrassment for him. Especially the the line 'I'll write my name on your clitoris' which really does call for some big imagination.
How are you guys finding this I’ve only found the one tweet about the bumhole - can we do a thread on him / this cos the source material is hilarious we need a frau’s take(down) on it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wouldn't the payment have gone via her agent? What does her agent do? Why doesn't her agent chase up these late payments?
Also isn't it amazing how if you contact people regarding money and payments that they can and often do sort it quickly. Perhaps rather than tweet libel etc just asking might be more beneficial. I don't think it will be that much tbh! So it was probably not even worth them at the telegraph worrying about.

Reactions: 35
I see you riding round town on a great big gun
And I’m like, firk you.
I guess the change in my Patreon just wasn’t enough
I’m like firk you and firk her too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm not on any other benefits tbh but thanks for posting that. Its really helpful and at least some people are interested in helping the less well off.
You'll get it if you are just on UC and not claiming anything else. You'll get the first payment in July I'm sure. The next one is in the autumn so 325 x 2.

Folks who don't qualify for the 650 but get the winter fuel payment will get an extra 300 pounds (may need to double check but am sure that's correct).

Reactions: 8
How are you guys finding this I’ve only found the one tweet about the bumhole - can we do a thread on him / this cos the source material is hilarious we need a frau’s take(down) on it
I just googled 'rear foo foo' and voila. A wonderful twitter thread with old blog posts. It is truly remarkable.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My red face is embarrassment for him. Especially the the line 'I'll write my name on your clitoris' which really does call for some big imagination.
I think that must have been a tip in More magazine at some point because sadly that is not the first time I have heard a man make reference to that specific activity. Anyway I am not being drawn any further into this conversation or I'll have to lose my password and start a new username.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.