Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm loving the magazine titles, the canal is hilarious tonight. I'm going to get my chunky non Mediterranean arse on this toot wagon.

Take a Jack

I feed my pineapple on tampons and cheap sweets.

I make construction bricks .... out of cakes!

I celebrate my conquests by baking them pussy cat cakes.

I changed my name to Unt and everyone keeps applauding.

Top tips- support the Ukraine by buying Georgia Church Suppers.

- Save travel expenses buy refusing to wear a skirt during your passing out parade. They won't let you attend and you can save the train/bus fare or petrol money.

Don't buy a new handbag, customise your existing one with whisky stains and scribbles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Take a Jack!
My STALKER Landlady hell. Won't let me have VISITORS. I am a PRISONER. FORBIDS me from using washing machine after 8pm.

CURSED staircase. What evil spirits reside within and keep trying to harm plucky disabled single mum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
My UNRULY LABIA have PSYCHIC POWERS. How they could help you

My cruel ex sent a FOX to eat my hosepipe

And soon coming to a Sunday Sport near you:

Look out, she’s as filthy as her fingernails
Saucy Southend Stunna’s Sexy Sideboard Shots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I might start writing in to one of those mags using Jack's stories and photos. I could use the $250 they pay and if it were published I'd get super Frau points. Win!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine she made a dress out of Asda bag for life's

I'm laughing at my own stupidity here

If its good enough for a 4th year fashion degree show it is good enough for Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm loving the magazine titles, the canal is hilarious tonight. I'm going to get my chunky non Mediterranean arse on this toot wagon.

Take a Jack

I feed my pineapple on tampons and cheap sweets
Speaking of,

E412CB98-3147-478C-B192-49FA01AB9C72.gif

Off Topic: ETA re Jack’s awards ceremony, I can’t stand Claire Sweeney (and thankfully by being in the USA I haven’t even seen or thought about her in over 10 years). This may be a tad irrational. I don’t think it is though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sit the duck down I want to see Redcar has that effect on me

Also. Mind the dm she sent corbyn calling herself comrade Jack

Or the time she said she cooked in allegras restaurant and no one could tell the difference

I'm trying really hard not to laugh because my two cats are sitting on my bed and I might scare them if I start crying with laughter

Also. Her dads Chinese curry that she painfully re created and he told her it came from a jar
The bromelain in tinned pineapple is denatured was my first live chaos, so will always be a magical moment for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Jack is always well enough to get to a party.

(I've said this before, it just needs resaying).

Also Jack presented celebrity ally award, looking at the shortlist, only Claire would have shown up for it!

Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Was trying to be amusing for once 😃

Epic fail
I fear her 2016 Victoria wood claim might be yet another of Jack's Tall Stories.
She is young. Victoria Wood at night is the kind of thing I'd have tried to stay up for , when jack was a baby.
Maybe there were repeats when she was older, I am old enough to be Harold's first wife so what do I know?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I fear her 2016 Victoria wood claim might be yet another of Jack's Tall Stories.
She is young. Victoria Wood at night is the kind of thing I'd have tried to stay up for , when jack was a baby.
Maybe there were repeats when she was older, I am old enough to be Harold's first wife so what do I know?
Oh it’s her usual bollocks of course. But I’m dying at her quoting the Woman's Weekly line in those hushed elegiacal tones 😂 how in earth does she manage to pitch everything so wrong, every single time? It’s almost a gift.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.