Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top tip: a bag is great for putting things in if you have more things to carry than you do hands. #tiggy+bo

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Nailed on as coming out as pansexual this year
100%. Bisexual is not “woke” enough (they’re pilloried for the prefix bi implying that there is a gender binary), and for some reason, everything that’s true about herself, Jack hates.

So pansexual it is, and she will probably claim oppression by traditional LGBTs and find some way to horribly offend lesbians.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
100%. Bisexual is not “woke” enough (they’re pilloried for the prefix bi implying that there is a gender binary), and for some reason, everything that’s true about herself, Jack hates.

So pansexual it is, and she will probably claim oppression by traditional LGBTs and find some way to horribly offend lesbians.
She's so behind the times

Alan Cumming came out as pansexual years ago.

Over it 😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I'm roaring at these headlines! Jack would be perfect on the cover of Take a Break - her compo face is second to none!

I forced PARTY GUESTS to don SECOND-HAND HATS

View attachment 1311435
This would be in the top tips section.

Dear Take a Break,
I was throwing a party in my executive flat, but realised I didn’t have any furniture or anything to entertain my guests having sold it all to pay my bills. However, I remembered that I had a big box of hats from the charity shop, so I got all my guests to wear a hat each! They thought it was hilarious and still talk about the hat party! Don’t worry, only two of them got lice.

J Monroe
Easily Triangulated Street, Thorpe Bay

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Top tip: getting into pointless Twitter spats and decanting bottles into other bottles are great, ideal ways to avoid doing any of the work you've been paid for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s just publicly and loquaciously "outed" herself as too big for her own clothes. But don’t you dare say anything trolls!
I thought the "puffy" look was down to infected toothy pegs, sinuses or lymph glands. Now it’s steroids…oh, OK. 🤔
Oh man she’s angling for a free Westwood isn’t she??? How long before a squig offers her a dress, Cinders you shall go to the ball x
Except joint injections don’t tend to affect weight. Oral or infusion steroids, yes, but not joint injections. (My daughter had two today, and has had several in the last year for uncontrolled arthritis).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My mum just bought Miguel's green book. Fiver on amazon and bosh on a budget for me also a fiver. We are the official anti Jack family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Haven't grunka'd the thread yet, I only need to know one thing, has she opened space squigs box yet?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Top tip: to FORENSICALLY save money, simply use your LASER SHARP FOCUS to ignore your tax returns*

* in my opinion, m’lord

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This has made my day. BTW. I put on an absolute duck tonne of weight in lockdown which I am working hard to lose so I would never usually laugh at someone getting stuck in an outfit but it's her so I will

I don't believe it has anything to do with her arthritis either. A couple of weeks ago she was wanging on that she couldn't get into her jeans due to recipe tasting for the book.

Jack. Leggings exist for a reason. Just saying.

Different kind of bleeping steroids! The steroid injections for joint problems don’t cause weight gain. And I don’t believe for one minute she’s on oral steroids.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I won AWARD for being GAY but I'm back on the BOLLOCK SAUSAGE
I haven't read them all, but the ones I have are all brilliant. Think this is my so far fave tho. Less tab and more old style sport I reckon.

Wonder if Harrolds fam are grunking tonight, hoping for a bank holiday chaos?
feels like a Friday to me so hope she comes up with the goods. Award ceremony and pleather leggings or at home recovering from the knife dress incident?
Hopefully OH gave up whatever their plans were (again) to come and calm her down with cheesy crisps on half a baguette slice. Dear OH, they're so refreshingly bland and malleable.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.