Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frauen and Herren, I have solved a mystery. Jack does indeed have double pierced ears, and is not in fact wearing two Tiffany earrings in one hole.

View attachment 1311769

I know this is the piping hot tea you've all been waiting for. No need to thank me x
Not sure what I noticed first: the shark eyes or the obviously pissed self-dyeing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
[
This is a massive shot in the arm for the hitherto dwindling 1978 truther campaign.
Thank you. I consider myself somewhat of a gumshoe, pulling myself up by my bootstraps to keep yomping on the lonely road towards The 1978 Truth

• Haha
Reactions: 44
All in black for the first time since she dyed her entire wardrobe black in November!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
That hair though- it screams “tried to do a thing, it went wrong, didn’t have time to wash it and restyle”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Jeremy Vine has become a ridiculous excuse for a journalist and presenter. Many moons ago, I would
enjoy his radio show with his thoughtful and intelligent guests. Now half the stuff he “discusses” are akin to the Take A Break headlines we have been cackling over - and he platforms people that should never be given the time of day, much less the credence of a time on the biggest radio station in the land. He is the sole reason I ended up getting a cheap Bluetooth speaker for my workplace because when Ken is done, so am I.

So, I expect our hero of the gays (who definitely ISNT dating a man -lolz!) to turn up on his show any day now then.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.