Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gee this is really end game chaos isn’t it. Watched all the TV clips yesterday, IMO Jack is very unwell, trembly voice was worse than ever, her whole demeanour was really off, it felt like I was rubbernecking someone completely going off the rails. It’s unbelievable how ridiculously different the tone of her Twitter is compared to her public appearances, you wouldn’t think it was the same person. Saying that though, the lashing out and Twitter storms are increasing, god knows how people buy into her reasoning, her timeline is one of the most incoherent I’ve seen, full of contradictions, and the way she phrases things, are like the worst ramblings of a teenager. Plus I see so many blue ticks I respect, and are usually quite sound, following and supporting her, just don’t get it, why can’t they see the obvious, how is she fooling people with her nonsense. One thing is for sure, never need to worry about her getting a regular TV slot, she comes across so badly on the screen, even radio, there is no career waiting for her there. How are they still bringing Jack out for comment, she is rambling and actually looks really ill, distinct lack of sleep, or maybe the effect of any medication she’s taking, bizarre producers aren’t seeing this, it’s not a good look watching her on TV like this, even the causal observer must be going WTF is this person on.

I think the rise in her profile over the past few months, has really affected her ego, starting from the endorsement from Nigella, and the 344% inflation claims. it’s monstrously out of control. Jack really seems to believe she’s leading a one woman campaign to save the poor. The squigs, especially the many blue ticks praising her to this ridiculous sainthood level, have sent her over the edge, I honestly think she’s starting to have a breakdown, she can’t deal with this level of pressure and exposure, especially as so many her statements/ideas are so preposterous and incorrect. Experts in the fields of data collection are dismissed and attacked, and if she does ever produce this VBI it will be torn apart by any decent economists/data analysts who haven’t bought into her nonsense. We will have the mother of explosions from Jack and the squigs, when her ideas are finally exposed as the meaningless stats they are. They and her, will not accept Jack is wrong.

I then expect her to go into a full meltdown, followed over the cliff by her rabid cult. I agree with fellow posters today, whatever we think of Jack, and I’m very critical of the things she does, she seems to be a very sick woman and an intervention is now required, I’m finding it uncomfortable to watch, dreadful seeing the media and squigs encouraging her delusions, no idea where this will end, but can’t see how Jack can carry on like this. Someone in her camp needs to do something, if she indeed has anyone around her who can, looks doubtful, so she continues to unravel. What a mess it all is. 🤦🏽‍♀️
I was thinking that yesterday when I watched one of the interviews. Rambling. Incoherent. Not like the Billy Big baws she acts on twitter.

I wish she would just piss off and get the help she needs. I would be hugely concerned if I were her sons dad. She clearly isn't looking after herself and she was more or less like this last year as well.

People have been enabling her for years now and that includes folk like Allegra and Louisa.
The making her eggs to settle her tummy as she was up all night wailing like a banshee. Louisa leaving nights out to pick her off the floor and I understand it can't be easy being the partner of someone with her specific issues particularly if she was relapsing

But this is part of the reason she acts like an infant. She has partners who molly coddle her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
WTF does the ONS bloke Think he is doing? Go away, switch off Twitter, I feel like I am watching someone sabotaging their career in real time.
I don't know if we should redact him or not but this is his latest tweet. Jack doesn't even follow him. And this is a person who follows complete randomers with 30 followers on the condition they blow smoke up her arse #commentsclub

Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 14.07.02.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
She’s laying the ground work for more patreon and PayPal ££. That cheese will never actually be eaten. She will claim she has eaten it. She will claim she is the illest anyone has ever been from eating off cheese and the money will roll in like tit off the proverbial shovel.

We know. We know.
Oh God, she's going to live tweeting from the toilet isn't she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Maybe her receipts were stolen in that great garage raid where she lost all her important documents just as her book was due and taxes needed filing.

Out of interest, did anything ever show on the police map for that month for her street? I 🔺 the street ages ago but can’t be arsed to look it up again.
Eta
There have been no burglaries in the past 12 months in her street

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Which one of the following will take her out first?
Salmonella ?
Botulism ?
Ecoli ?
Listeria?
Because all of them will be growing on that cheese
E coli or listeria are likely. Both have been associated with cheese related outbreaks of food poisoning in the community. E coli can be fatal or result in a trip to ITU with multi organ failure. Use by dates are there for a reason. I'll happily ignore a best before but not a use by. I hope she isn't planning a blue cheese dip as part of a jubilee picnic!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
There was a song maybe twenty years ago, sounds sexust now but the chorus was 'little miss can't be wrong' think it was American post punk pop type song (might be wrong, I can be 🤣)
Anyway, this, targeted harrassment thing, it's like literal granular narc rage when called out, instead of the other liar reaction of sloping off until it dies down, she has unleashed her full vengeance beast and set her flying monkeys free.
It's almost an honour to behold it happen in real time. Almost. It's also horrifying how much power she has in that weird domain of tweets and headlines and headline generating tweets etc
Spin Doctors! I honestly thought they were Mancunian from the vocals on Two Princes (I don't know why, perhaps as a smol southern child I had never met an actual Mancunian and decided they sounded like they were off Corrie)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was thinking that yesterday when I watched one of the interviews. Rambling. Incoherent. Not like the Billy Big baws she acts on twitter.

I wish she would just piss off and get the help she needs. I would be hugely concerned if I were her sons dad. She clearly isn't looking after herself and she was more or less like this last year as well.

People have been enabling her for years now and that includes folk like Allegra and Louisa.
The making her eggs to settle her tummy as she was up all night wailing like a banshee. Louisa leaving nights out to pick her off the floor and I understand it can't be easy being the partner of someone with her specific issues particularly if she was relapsing

But this is part of the reason she acts like an infant. She has partners who molly coddle her.
This the only thing she needs prescribing is a big dose of catch a grip and grow the duck up! Once she's got there perhaps the other stuff will fall into place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Spin Doctors! I honestly thought they were Mancunian from the vocals on Two Princes (I don't know why, perhaps as a smol southern child I had never met an actual Mancunian and decided they sounded like they were off Corrie)
Oh thank you ❤ I love two Princes, one of those songs I forget about until I hear it, don't know anything about the spin doctors at all but do like that nostalgic summertime style of music.

Leave me alone coming up in 5

😭🤯

ETA: shoulda just said she was confused cos rice rhymes with smart price or summet

Why say rice
Rhymes smart price

Easy, and way cooler than my twelveteen alarms didn't go off, I fucked loads of work opportunities, I'm hugely publicly wrong and called out, I should really just chill, maybe have a nap and regroup with my loved ones

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She's linking to one of her own tweets as 'evidence'. Because of course she is.

Screenshot 2022-05-31 at 14.21.44.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Oh thank you ❤ I love two Princes, one of those songs I forget about until I hear it, don't know anything about the spin doctors at all but do like that nostalgic summertime style of music.

Leave me alone coming up in 5

😭🤯

ETA: shoulda just said she was confused cos rice rhymes with smart price or summet

Why say rice
Rhymes smart price

Easy, and way cooler than my twelveteen alarms didn't go off, I fucked loads of work opportunities, I'm hugely publicly wrong and called out, I should really just chill, maybe have a nap and regroup with my loved ones
Or not say rice. FFS. I've confused myself now
I'm not even dealing with her directly and she twisted me up in knots

Why say pasta
Came out fasta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She's linking to one of her own tweets as 'evidence'. Because of course she is.

View attachment 1307789
The maths is easy-it’s an increase from 45p to £2 (per kilo)so the percentage increase is correct. What I doubt is correct is the fact that there was only that rice in every store or that one cherry picked example from her local Asda was representative of inflation nationwide (or that it was a big conspiracy to screw over the poorest)

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I love the idea that a news article about something you, as a public figure, have said, in public, can be targeted harassment.

I am reporting everyone who has namechecked me in this thread due to a comment I made for targeted harassment.
My solicitor will be in touch once I have finished printing out the posts and filing them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.