Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so bad for that Squig. I reckon she'll block him.
To be fair, I think it would be warranted. To still be asking after this time makes me feel unsettled. I wouldn’t open it either - then on the other hand if someone contacted me on social media and asked if they could send me a gift I’d politely decline. Especially if I was receiving death and sexual assault threats on the daily like Jack.
*reminder she gave someone her address recently so he could send her a personalised lanyard which she ALWAYS wears despite being funny about things round her neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
how does she still have the gall to be so feisty and arrogant on twitter when she just slept all the way through half a day of work. If i even slept through one meeting in my career i would probably spent the next 10 years having nightmares about it

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I know just the thing to gently, softly wake her up in the morning to prepare for all those lucrative media gigs:
alarm-slap.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
To be fair, I think it would be warranted. To still be asking after this time makes me feel unsettled. I wouldn’t open it either - then on the other hand if someone contacted me on social media and asked if they could send me a gift I’d politely decline. Especially if I was receiving death and sexual assault threats on the daily like Jack.
*reminder she gave someone her address recently so he could send her a personalised lanyard which she ALWAYS wears despite being funny about things round her neck.
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. He has been obsessive, but there are worse creepy, stalker types out there. I just think he was excited. He sent it originally to her publishers too iirc. He may also be on the spectrum and has different social cues and behaviour.

I really feel bad for him. It's a hard lesson learned.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.