Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on Jessie ware’s podcast this week. Wonder how much shite she will talk in 1 hour

ETA I’m on holiday so my kids won’t give me a minutes peace 😂otherwise I’d be listening right now! I’ll report back if I get a chance to
I think we could probably write the script for that as she repeats herself so much. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s on Jessie ware’s podcast this week. Wonder how much shite she will talk in 1 hour

ETA I’m on holiday so my kids won’t give me a minutes peace 😂otherwise I’d be listening right now! I’ll report back if I get a chance to
What?! That’s my favourite podcast… I saw it live a few weeks ago. It’s a celebration of the joy of food and I can’t think of a guest less suited to that format than Jack.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Pasta is not pasta. I want an Italian squigg to come and tell her so. It’s mince fat all over again.

I’ll stand by the fact the squiggs who talk about tv shows have never watched her on tv, they just think it’s a good idea.
I used to work for the council and we would organise public events/activities regularly. People ALL THE TIME would say to you ‘you should do that activity’ yeah we do ‘but I’ve never seen it’ or suggest incredibly expensive ones that weren’t any use.
People I find are full of ideas with no practical sense of whether it would work or even if it’s wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
What?! That’s my favourite podcast… I saw it live a few weeks ago. It’s a celebration of the joy of food and I can’t think of a guest less suited to that format than Jack.
Me too. My jaw dropped when I saw the post on insta. I’m dying to hear what her desert island meal is. Probably a piece of dry bread for starter, apricot slop curry followed by soggy pineapple cake (smart price obvz not del monte) and a side of that mad tea she made to keep her off the ale

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Talking tit again, you can even see by comparing the two, the cheaper pasta is different, it's usually a bit darker in colour to start. The ingredients are different, which can be easily checked because would you believe it - supermarkets have websites! Modern times ay, no need to go yomping around the country to check food items. 🙄

View attachment 1307156View attachment 1307158
My mum runs a school canteen, and cooks for the out of school hours/holiday care - so uses a lot of pasta. The really cheap brand basically disintegrates, so she uses the next brand up. I mean, Jack probably doesn't care if her pasta is mush given she's a slopgibbon, but most other people would!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I just started listening to it, apparently it's one of Jack's 'bucket list' things. She's already said 'visKeral'.

Me too. My jaw dropped when I saw the post on insta. I’m dying to hear what her desert island meal is. Probably a piece of dry bread for starter, apricot slop curry followed by soggy pineapple cake (smart price obvz not del monte) and a side of that mad tea she made to keep her off the ale
She's been asked this before, her reply was that she'd eat herself because she thinks she'd be delicious. I kid ye not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Surrounded by fish but none in a tin😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wasn’t her mum a social worker? She must have an insight into the nonsense Jack spouts and how different her life was from people actually struggling. I’m surprised they did that. It’s sad when people you don’t even know let you down…

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's so rude, the guests bring in food when they appear. Nureen made a Jamaican rum cake and all Jack could do was fill up a thermos with chicken porridge and hope that it will cook inside the thermos on the way there 🤢.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.