Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1306945

She's up tweeting comebacks at 3.30am. She's so desperate to have the last word, it''s hilarious.
Doesn't she have to be up at 5.30? I thought she had put her phone in another room.

As for the ONS guy. He uses the word 'twisted' for how it is being looked at, I would say 'interpreted'. The ONS have put the data out there - other experts have looked at it and come to a different conclusion. And if he was 'afraid it might happen' he must've been aware it was not clear cut?
(I'm not criticising him at all btw. Just that Jack's gotcha over his tweet isn't such a gotcha imo).

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It does make one wonder what her attendance record was like in her rather brief time with the fire service. (Or maybe she thought the normal rules didn’t apply to her, given that daddy was the boss).

That is a very good point. She is just a shameless influencer. Making a living off SM. Getting gullible followers to fund her lifestyle. They all try to have a USP and hers is talking about Poverty. Just talking. She is the Zoella of poverty.

I can't wait until her VBI is released. When experts can forensically dissect it at a granular level. I have got a horrible feeling it won't even be as good as something the most bored GCSE sociology student could muster up in their lunch break.
If the VBI appears at all (doubtful IMO), it will be written in different coloured pens on scrappy bits of paper in Jack’s “very best” handwriting. No person in their right mind is going to take that sort of shite seriously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I just watched the ITV news segment from yesterday, and am officially retracting my previous opinion (from the BBC segment) that her weird twitchy demeanour was just due to generalised anxiety, and fear of being criticised or questioned.
i think this is a marker of smol pixie types, i see it regularly on one i know IRL and on that clip where Nadine Dorries went all ‘why?’ on a reporter asking where Boris was. usually kicks in when people aren’t playing their way.

Reactions: 29
These are the early morning ramblings of someone who has struggled for a while to keep up with this thoroughly unlikable character.

Is "Jack Monroe" a Lorraine like persona, made up and non-representative of her true self? Does she sit at her parents home, eating Irish Stewvlaki (to represent her duel immigrant status) while her parents call her by her apparently "dead name" and they all have a good laugh at the gullibility of the Great British Public?

Just musings m'lord.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Wonder if she'll hear any of her two dozen 5.30am alarms?

What joys will today bring?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why are the people who are concerned about the affordability of low priced for so upset that on average their price hasn't increased more than other foods? Jack being wrong is a good thing here.

Het followers are more upset with their Cult leader being criticized than with what the numbers say.

And she's making it into a thing about herself because she can't refute it with any actual data or maths.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Jack would never crowdfund for TV because blah blah foodbanks...does anyone have a screenshot of the time she crowdfunded for presenter training, with the plan being to make her own Youtube series?

PS Jack, does your daily half hour on Twitter reset when you go to bed, or at midnight? I think you overran just a little yesterday, but today's a new day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
A late night reply tweet that might have been missed... honestly who has the time for this? Measuring penne?

1653972438598.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I know this SS has been posted, but she shouldn’t be talking about her meetings in this outing way should she?

Doesn’t it kind of go against the “anonymous” part because her signposting when (and essentially where) she is going allow for people who are out of the house at the same time in the same location and potentially going to meetings to be outed? Also, should she be telling everyone she has been given a certain role within a very private space? Finally, are you given the secretary role for your own benefit and recovery, which is what this reads as? Is everything in that meeting designed for her?

Maybe I am reading too much into it.

A7931F23-F2EB-4792-AEBD-A0CA42901909.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Maybe she was zonked on pain meds for the 'toothache' that was so bad she needed an emergency appointment a few days ago but then was suddenly fine to go for stunt-mortgage meetings and appear live on the news several times. Is the toothache story just a cover?! It comes and goes as often as the lights go on and OFF.
I could swear she hasn't actually seen a dentist in years as you just know you'd get the whole photo-op rundown of every minute detail like when she finally took the kitten to the vet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Where did she hide the gumboils?
@ChickenPorridge beat me too it.

funny how the ailments and injuries are oh so convenient, there just when you need them at a moments notice, and pooove, gone in an instant

Reactions: 36
View attachment 1306946

She's up tweeting comebacks at 3 am. She's so desperate to have the last word, it's hilarious.
I'll be interested to know if this guy gets a "word in his ear" this morning at work - setting himself up as if he's official spokesman for the ONS and going rogue like that.

He's conflating his personal opinion with organisational sentiment - and the very fact he's introducing emotional language into what should be cold, hard statistical analysis is potentially harmful to the ONS' reputation, or St the very least embarrassing to them. In a lot of industries, that's enough for a P45......

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
I know this SS has been posted, but she shouldn’t be talking about her meetings in this outing way should she?

Doesn’t it kind of go against the “anonymous” part because her signposting when (and essentially where) she is going allow for people who are out of the house at the same time in the same location and potentially going to meetings to be outed? Also, should she be telling everyone she has been given a certain role within a very private space? Finally, are you given the secretary role for your own benefit and recovery, which is what this reads as? Is everything in that meeting designed for her?

View attachment 1307027
She’s not the secretary is she?
Why Jack high and merry?
‘cos she is secretary

• Haha
Reactions: 31
A late night reply tweet that might have been missed... honestly who has the time for this? Measuring penne?

View attachment 1307026
No it's not Jack. And no you haven't.

View attachment 1307027
It really does. Her whole approach to AA feels very off.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.