Jack Monroe #314 Take care on the stairs you pretend to fall down repeatedly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, that great selling period of “after Christmas”.
Trying to capture the skint in January market I bet.

Seriously has anyone with no money every bought a book on how to save money? Surely it's aimed at the slightly squeezed middle/vitrue signalling guardian reader set?

Reactions: 39
I just want someone to go on Twitter and
ask @bootstrapcook aka @jackmonroe really clearly
What do people get at each tier of the jack Monroe bootstrap cook patreon?
How much is each tier?
Can someone share a pic of what they actually recieve each month for their jack Monroe patreon donation?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Using her son (who is below the age for Twitter's TOS) as a human shield... Just when we thought she couldn't get any lower.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 128
I am new to these JM threads. Can I say they are the best ones on here. I have been laughing so much. You are all hilarious!

I thought I was in the minority of people that thought JM was a fake, self absorbed little gobshite.... clearly not!

Thank you for making me smile!
New here too and poking my head above parapet to say these threads are hilarious and I've been absorbed for WEEKS grunking (did I do it right?!) from the beginning. In general, I'm confused as to how she seems to have been given opportunity after opportunity, had a niche she could have made a go at and made a real difference, but it all seems to have come to very little? Just a muddle of vague goals, unfinished projects and no tangible results for the people she claims to 'uphold'. She's probably got a decent income trickling through, but at what cost? Living her life 'vicariously' through social media is clearly having a damaging effect on her and feeding her narcissism, and I shudder to think how disparate her online persona must be to the real life Jack. After finishing each thread I am left with the same question, which I feel would solve all of her purported problems:

Why doesn't she just get a JOB?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 124
My husband read law. I’ve just said to him “If I’ve got beef and I threatened you with a ‘paralegal’ what would happen?”

He said, “Very little. Paralegals are amazing and do so much work, but they can’t fight a case for you.” Has she just heard this term and decided to use it?

• Haha
Reactions: 69
My husband read law. I’ve just said to him “If I’ve got beef and I threatened you with a ‘paralegal’ what would happen?”

He said, “Very little. Paralegals are amazing and do so much work, but they can’t fight a case for you.” Has she just heard this term and decided to use it?
Probably thinks it's like paramedic or paratrooper or parachute or paranormal or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
She'd never dare use SB in such a gross manner as it'll 'turn his head' to his muma's lies.

But, LJC, what an absolute ghoul she is for even suggesting it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.