Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you did find a pile in your garage - those robbers didn't want them

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If your Patreon "doesn't even cover rent and bills" (spoiler: that's a lie) then make the figure public. Simple enough to do and will shut people up if you've nothing to hide.

You posted the FIRST Teemill payment screenshots, having repeatedly said anything exceeding 10k would be donated to independent charities. Where did the rest go?

I'm about to explode here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
"Doesn't even cover the rent and bills"

duck off you ungrateful twit!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Why should a Patreon you don't maintain cover your rent and bills to begin with? Also 'doesn't even'. Like it should?

YOU DON'T PROVIDE ANYTHING

Get in the bin you garbage person. Taking money for nothing. You should be ashamed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
So she gets a £5k advance and immediately walks into Burberry or whatever and spends what I’m assuming is the lot on hideous clothes/shoes/bags? £5k is nothing in terms of the money floating around in this industry so they must have known the book wouldn’t sell huge amounts.

lol at Patreon doesn’t cover rent and bills. If a minimum of £2.5k a month FOR FREE from your gullible knobheads on Twitter doesn’t cover your bills you are living beyond your means pal. But we all know you’re spending it on shite rather than bills.

Ps. Today already has all the marks of an absolutely fantastic chaos all of Jack’s own doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
The tea towel thing - she's turning her venom on the kid.

He's now so 'incompetent', he's putting them at risk of burning the house down when he's allowed in the kitchen. He's clumsy, accident prone. Can't possibly cope without her.

Expect more stories of how amusingly stupid he is in the future now he's the target, many of them veriled in 'Isn't he clever? And he didn't quite kill us in the process'.

She always has to have somebody to punch down on, thinking it makes her look more valuable to others. This time, instead of being a girlfriend who didn't have a clue how to navigate around it, there's a bloke who might just walk away. So who can she focus upon with withering put downs hidden in benign smiles? Who can she say 'oh, aren't you clever, you've only nearly killed us whilst we sleep?' to? Who is still sadly craving her praise, attention and care? Who is going to fail to meet her demands as he grows taller, stronger and realises that she's dealt him the shittiest hand whilst claiming herself to be the victim and not him?

Kid, if you ever read this, we can see it's not your fault. It's not OK what she's put onto you for years, what she says about you, what she does to make you feel sorry and look after her. Don't hold back your own life on account of what she might say, do or claim to have happen to her. Go to college, get qualifications, move, live your own life. She is not your responsibility - never has been, never will be - and she shouldn't have made you feel like she was.
These are the best words written on these threads and there are many wise, wonderful and witty posts. If someone had told child me that the narc in my life was not my fault, my confidence and self esteem might not have suffered. I echo what you've said and I hope the lad will be able to have a happy and fulfilled life.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
what the duck is Nigella on?? N1g aplenty?!
That was that unmitigated bilge she read out on The Food Programme.

Why is poor SB's face and private notes to her in this daft book?
And you daft wazzock Monroe - we know about the Teemill donation to Trussell Trust - it is rest of the Teemill money that is being questioned.
And why don't you just tell everyone how much patreon you rack in? Just give an amount and it will clear up this pesky speculation. But no bleeping way does it not cover her rent. Ungrateful little shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She knows perfectly well that she said the remaining teemill profits (and the site's still live) would go to other charities, which she has not named nor proved that she's sent anything to.

• Angry
Reactions: 56
She's in a savage mood. Good, I hope people keep asking questions - I suspect we'll have 'leave alone' in a bit too...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She knows perfectly well that she said the remaining teemill profits (and the site's still live) would go to other charities, which she has not named nor proved that she's sent anything to.
Because I am 100% of the opinion (and libel me Jack I don’t give a tit) she has kept the rest of the money for herself as no amount of cash will ever be enough to this slop making bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.