Jack Monroe #313 You people are weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s her publisher? Maybe someone needs to tag them in and ask why the Magnificent Saint Jackamo is getting such a tit deal. I bet Miguel isn’t treated so badly. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This jam. I'm sure it is perfectly pleasant 🤥, but in what respect is it money saving, as in '150 money saving recipes'?
It just looks like a normal (well this is Jack but roll with it) recipe.
I don't know about you, but when I'm a bit strapped for cash I always think 'duck the mortgage, as long as I prioritise the essentials like garlic jam, it'll be fine'.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
This jam. I'm sure it is perfectly pleasant 🤥, but in what respect is it money saving, as in '150 money saving recipes'?
It just looks like a normal (well this is Jack but roll with it) recipe.
Are people really spending so much on garlic jam that they can't afford other necessities and need a money saving recipe?

I do most of my shopping in Lidl and Aldi. Their relishes/chutneys etc are under €2 for a 320g jar. How is Jack's recipe saving anyone time or money?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Imagine getting your rent OR your bills covered by free monthly money for doing naff all, and then saying it doesn't even cover your rent AND bills 🤣 I'll never get over this

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
She shouldn't be taking money from people at all. This is the point she seems to be missing. You give them nothing back. You are leeching off them.

You shouldn't be asking your supporters to pay your rent and bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Are people really spending so much on garlic jam that they can't afford other necessities and need a money saving recipe?

I do most of my shopping in Lidl and Aldi. Their relishes/chutneys etc are under €2 for a 320g jar. How is Jack's recipe saving anyone time or money?
Well peeling 40 cloves of garlic, needlessly having an oven on for ten minutes to sterilise TWO SMALL JARS doesn't sound much like costcutting to me.
But hey I've not had to visit a food bank so what do I know 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Feels like she is trying to goad people into literally libelling her. Did your cracking legal team say there's nothing actionable yet and she's out to provoke something? These are presumable civilians though and poorer even than our poor wee mousie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I love how SB has to write gushing notes thanking her for run of the mill parenting, yet her patreons who are literally handing over cash every month don't even get as much as a postcard of beige slop!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I 100% think she knows she's lying and/or deliberately tricksy with her words.

She just thinks she's the smartest person in the world, and we're all too stupid to notice. To be fair, some of those cultish squigs are a few sandwiches short in their picnics.
Lift not stopping at all floors

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.