Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like a plastic bag round Iqbal's today, absolutely full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
What I find most pathetic is the constant claims that she doesn't read here, alongside remarks that make it obvious that she is not only reading but absolutely up-to-date on the grunk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
For fucks sake, my amazing mother in law ended up with a Zimmer and had macular degeneration and was almost totally blind, she still managed to walk round her kitchen and cook! Why walking poles, what's happened to her walking stick? Please for the love of ljc make this make sense.

No one else has ever had a sprained ankle have they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What I find most pathetic is the constant claims that she doesn't read here, alongside remarks that make it obvious that she is not only reading but absolutely up-to-date on the grunk 😂
Bet you 19 quid Tattle is the first thing she looks at when she wakes up every morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I live rent-free, in Jack’s head. Hiya Jack, you’re behaving like an insufferable twit again, go do some colouring in or stroking moss on stones x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
LOL so now she's trying to make out the property that "fell through" was another 🥺rental🥺. 3 bedrooms with a kitchen sea view and security service still sounds ££££ hun, nice to know you still won't consider lowering yourself to a 2 bed backstreet terrace or anywhere else you might be forced to mingle with the genuine poors x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
What's it called when someone tells a lie, gets caught out and then attacks the person who called out the lie? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It's bloody tragic she can't enjoy time with her son without spending the whole time spouting shite on twitter just to (in her head) wind up complete strangers online.

That was some spiritual awakening she had in the last thread :rolleyes:
She's got to prove he is there. Poor lad.

(Also, imo, food in bed is bleeping gross.)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This is madness, actual insanity. She’s back tracking because she’s worried about losing Patreon subscribers.

Tbh should have known there’s no way she could have saved a deposit out the £4-6k pcm for nothing off Patreon because she’s an actual idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.