Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't Chinese food be painful to eat if her mouth was in as bad state as she proclaims?

Is any part of her life not a lie?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Was there evidence of the twisted dropped shoulder and unusable hand when she was collecting her award the other day?
Edit to say the Squigs are suggesting ouchy mouth remedies. They never learn do they 🤷‍♀️
I think the only time her shoulder drops is to stuff the patreon cash further down in her pocket!
💰🤣🦉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
More than 30 tweets over the past 24 hours and they’re all about her directly. Almost every single one contains an “I”, a “me” or a “my”.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
One moment Jack is discussing her will, the next she has bought a load of spoons.....

Or so I thought.

I must have followed a link at some point that took me back to a January thread and I just carried on reading and 'liking' posts. I didn't even notice as it was all just the usual bollocks.

Same tit, different day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
My bets (speculation though, m'lud) are on her buying a house/flat/whatever, but she'll say she's renting. The grift continues, the gains increase.

God, she's a waste of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ooh guvnor I sniffed too much of the smelling salts and made meself ill. What am I like? Just a penny for the tip jar, thankee x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1291763

There is clearly nothing wrong with either of your ankles, Jack! And nice full extension on one.
Wot's this, a Chinese takeaway? o_O Like the poor old scullery maid in 'You Rang, M'Lord' used to say ... 'can't remember the last time I tasted a Chinese takeaway ...'

(Only the oldies amongst us will remember that) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder what meds she's taken for her arthritis.......Naproxen? Or....Cocodamol? Muy interesante!
Nothing it's self-diagnosed.

If you laze about all day, doing duck all, then yeah, your body will ache and your joints will be stiff. That's not arthritis, Jack, you're just idle. I have Osteo-Arthritis in certain joints, physio's number one advice? Movement, gentle exercises and stretches. I was nearly lame by the time I got diagnosed, my ankles and feet were in a shocking state, took the advice given, went on to run half marathons. (Albeit very slowly, and still get painful days, but I manage the condition. Jack just wants an excuse to be even lazier!)

• Heart
Reactions: 59
One moment Jack is discussing her will, the next she has bought a load of spoons.....

Or so I thought.

I must have followed a link at some point that took me back to a January thread and I just carried on reading and 'liking' posts. I didn't even notice as it was all just the usual bollocks.

Same tit, different day.
That happened to me before! It was frightening how little things change in Jackland.

How can she even be bothered to tweet such neverending shite?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
jack doesn't eat sugar part 344. also, boiled sweets in bed? holy choking hazard!

View attachment 1291961
Jack: you’re a literal life saver Denise. Love the way you caress my cheek as you’re checking my teeth. You look after me so well. We’re like best friends the amount I’m in here. I’m mad me. My teeth are so bad aren’t they? That’s why I only eat slop. I had a sweet on the way in, I’m a naughty pixie aren’t I? What’s this, 5 times in two years I’ve been in now?
Dentist: Upper right, 1….

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I really hate ouchy mouth jack

teeth make me feel 🥴 at the best of times

also, if said tooth has turned to gravel, how tf is it still hurting so bad? that's not how teeth usually work. they hurt when they're in situ not when they've disintegrated

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
How can she even be bothered to tweet such neverending shite?
It's not even Facetious Disorder, she knows she's lying. She just likes attention.

Her mummy was a nurse, her daddy saved people.....any armchair pysch can work out her base problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.