Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It feels like someone’s not giving her the attention shes’s looking for and she won’t stop trying.

14B01AF1-8B12-4759-9CD9-B9EB24841FFA.jpeg

ETA

C2184BA3-8CA5-4793-84D8-36CA4210E677.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Finished grunking and can I just ask WHAT ABOUT THE ORANGERY??!! I had to learn what one bloody was cause of this twit, she can't just drop it all for a lift and less hoovering!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
AA Frauen look away please, I will now be having a shot every time Jack mentions autism or ADHD. I expect to be wasted within the hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
In my (pretty extensive) experience of dental issues, you would give your left leg to see a dentist ASAP. How did she have an emergency dental appt yesterday, then suddenly didn't have it anymore. Happily eating a meal and being able to concentrate on a TV show is out of the question. Didn't she say her tooth cracked while drinking a glass of water which would make sense if the temp change caused an already rotten tooth to explode. Now it happened in her sleep? Sigh. If she'd just give the truth the first time around, there wouldn't be so many questions, but she likes it like that, she's an absolute weasel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She’s in the right age bracket, we all have the internet these days and mummy was a nurse. And she’s non binary trans so it all applies really.
I am not a doctor, but if all her ailments were true, on top of all her phenomenal calamities, then she'd be dead, quite frankly.

She lies and exaggerates to get attention. Mummy and daddy really don't seemed arsed anymore. Who can blame them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Truly cannot express how much I do not care about the state of her rancid mouth. Pulling out my own teeth with my own pliers that I bought with my own money would be more enjoyable than reading any more of her endless tepid dervishes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
In my (pretty extensive) experience of dental issues, you would give your left leg to see a dentist ASAP. How did she have an emergency dental appt yesterday, then suddenly didn't have it anymore. Happily eating a meal and being able to concentrate on a TV show is out of the question. Didn't she say her tooth cracked while drinking a glass of water which would make sense if the temp change caused an already rotten tooth to explode. Now it happened in her sleep? Sigh. If she'd just give the truth the first time around, there wouldn't be so many questions, but she likes it like that, she's an absolute weasel.
What with the laundry list of ailments she’s just posted (not to mention tumbling down the bungalow step earlier), I’m wondering if there might be an upcoming work commitment she’s suddenly gone cold on and she’s setting the scene.

The Jack equivalent of putting on a Phil Mitchell rasp the day before you pull a sickie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sigh. Haven't we been here before with ouchy mouf? Squigs making suggestions and Jack saying 'completed it mate' to absolutely every single bleeping thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Bloody hell! She’s like a creaky gate as my Grandma used to say!
I had an impacted wisdom tooth which caused me months of pain. I couldn’t have eaten that Chinese takeaway. My brother one upped me by having his wisdom tooth out under a general anaesthetic as he couldn’t open his mouth because of the infection! 😂
She’s burying the money talk with her woe is me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am not a doctor, but if all her ailments were true, on top of all her phenomenal calamities, then she'd be dead, quite frankly.

She lies and exaggerates to get attention. Mummy and daddy really don't seemed arsed anymore. Who can blame them?!
Malingering. There’s usually a grain of something (eg a slightly twisted ankle) but it’s the worst thing ever and definitely broken and they’ve already bleated out to everyone how bad the injury is. The facade continues even if medical advice tells the truth. Lots of them online/ on Instagram. I think she’s co-opted her mothers RA, from a “it’s said to be hereditary” comment into full blown self diagnosis.

I have an autoimmune condition that’s medicated and even though I’m in remission my team still do 3 monthly phone calls and it’s ever changing. But, as with most normal people, I just get on with my life and deal with the blips. Not our Jackie though.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Malingering.
Ahhh, god bless you! I've been trying to think of that bloody word to no avail. Google wouldn't understand me either.

Exactly this. Malingering. She's like a child though, not realising the second sentence she says contradicts her first.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.