Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because as I said, she's a jealous person. If anything, I think she'll just ignore it, like she did with full time meals.
Agree and if someone asks her about it she'll say she is involved behind the scenes and claim she made the wedding cake or some other outrageous bull

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In fairness to Jack we all know what she’s like with keeping up with things Marcus & Lucia will be married with three kids before the news of the engagement even reaches her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Whatever the big secret is.
It doesnt sound like they're keen she is putting a brave face on it. Kind of like you know when a interview when tit and you know they won't call but you tell your mates down the pub, it was tough but I have hope.

Also wonder if it's a meeting with Mr lawyer about Mr Lozza? Perhaps he's said we can roll with it but it's likely you will not win?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I can't even be arsed speculating because it'll no doubt come to nothing/never be mentioned again but the lights will go off and the begging bowl will be produced again. If you really want me to mither though, I'd say she's pitched a TV show with her and SB as a Pov double act, to rival Jamie and Buddy Oliver. 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder if the BBC thing she didn't get was replacing Monica on Masterchef. If so I'm gutted. It would be bleeping hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Whatever it is, IMO it's something she knows she's going to take criticism for when it's out, so she's proactively putting SB up as the human shield. It's all for her son, so people can't talk tit when she buys a massive house or whatever she's up to.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
For anyone interested, showing now on BBC4 is the heart wrenching tale of a young mothers unrelenting slide into poverty, homelessness and debt. It's set in 1966 and is directly based on Jack's experiences of spiraling poverty.
Cathy Jack Come Home.
Dir. Ken Loach.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Every tweet she issues is an affront to the English language. She has a truly vile way with words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.