Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a hairpin isn't even a phrase. She's taken a hairpin turn and turning on a dime and made them into a big word slop.

Also Jack there might be one common denominator connecting you and anything you have or are associated with, and the poisoning and destruction thereof. Just something to think about hun 🥰

View attachment 1294352
Gremlin feelings on a hairpin
I know, I know
It's really serious

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Adds “sabbatical” to the list. Did she mean sojourn? Which isn’t quite right either.
Also a shop an hours walk away isn’t near you Jack. It’s an hour away.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Evening all. Sorry I’ve not been around. Just popped over to the ‘other place’ to see what’s occurin’ and have only this to offer….

858923DD-4658-45EF-9664-4AC22F8635B2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
let’s play would you rather! would you rather:

a) be forced to wear a hairpin that continually escalates gremlin feelings
b) be a decaying butterfly stuck in a moment in time on a corkboard copulating with katie hopkins

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.