Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone interested, showing now on BBC4 is the heart wrenching tale of a young mothers unrelenting slide into poverty, homelessness and debt. It's set in 1966 and is directly based on Jack's experiences of spiraling poverty.
Cathy Jack Come Home.
Dir. Ken Loach.
Who incidently wrote I, Daniel Blake and - according to our fave smol pixie - is a good friend. Jack adjacent and about 1.5 degrees of separation. I went off Ken when he bigged Jacksie up, the bloody gullible idiot.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Who incidently wrote I, Daniel Blake and - according to our fave smol pixie - is a good friend. Jack adjacent and about 1.5 degrees of separation. I went off Ken when he bigged Jacksie up, the bloody gullible idiot.
We must have had I, Jack Monroe as a thread title at some point right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She will be trying to get a mortgage hence why she reckons she's paid her taxes etc

Reactions: 23
She's far too lazy and work-shy for something like that IMHO.
I think her lack of self knowledge (and massive ego) is such that she thinks she really does work hard and this would be a doddle for her.
I would have to buy popcorn in bulk; it would surely be disastrous but possibly quite entertaining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On a hairpin isn't even a phrase. She's taken a hairpin turn and turning on a dime and made them into a big word slop.

Also Jack there might be one common denominator connecting you and anything you have or are associated with, and the poisoning and destruction thereof. Just something to think about hun 🥰

the call is coming from inside the house Archives - Forever In Mom Genes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She is the sole inspiration for his entire body of work dear heart. His muse, his raison d'etre petit chapeau, if you will.
Even though some may argue this play is set 12 22 years before her actual birth, I think it's fairly obvious who it's actually about. The second coming of the poverty just hadn't arrived, yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So, Jack Monroe has opened a savings account?
Finally graduated from a GoHenry account to an adult account?
As an aside: I never understood why she used GoHenry to control her spending since you have to pay for it. She could have opened a Starling or Monzo account for free and legally

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She is the sole inspiration for his entire body of work dear heart. His muse, his raison d'etre petit chapeau, if you will.
Even though some may argue this play is set 12 22 years before her actual birth, I think it's fairly obvious who it's actually about. The second coming of the poverty just hadn't arrived, yet.
Hooting dear heart @SweetTransvestite 😆🦉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I went off Ken when I went to a festival a few years ago. Silly old boy. He gave a 'talk' about his work not long after I, Daniel was released. It was awful ☹.

We danced our tits off to OMD to make up for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She can still go duck herself as far as I'm concerned. I can't be bothered with the attention seeking moron

Just to add I grew up in a single parent family and when I was 12 I did not snuggle with my mum. When my wee brother was small he used to ask my mum for a kiss and a cuddle until he was about 8. She totally treats her son like an infant. Probably because she's very immature

• Sad
Reactions: 25
How many gigs of a lifetime can one woman fail to get? Her incompetence is almost impressive.

And if my name becomes a synonym for vulgarity I will howl and claw at the floor. Now duck off.
Sorry babe, would you like a piss and a sandwich? X

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm hoping that Nigella the Enabler has gotten her a gig in Australia. 🙏🙏🙏 Would be ideal for her old arthritic bones.

Westcliff - following in the family footsteps?
No!!!!!! We do not want her!

I'd be safe, being in the absolute arse end of civilisation (Jack would be too frightened to come here 😂) think of @Wooh and @MaineCoonMama They don't need the stress of possibly bumping into a smol pixie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For anyone interested, showing now on BBC4 is the heart wrenching tale of a young mothers unrelenting slide into poverty, homelessness and debt. It's set in 1966 and is directly based on Jack's experiences of spiraling poverty.
Cathy Jack Come Home.
Dir. Ken Loach.
God I wish he’d get some new material. All his bloody career is just films of Jack’s story. Hello Ken? There’s a whole world out here you know!

No way is she ever opening a food establishment she’s worked been let go from those kind of jobs, she knows what involved - actual hard work, actual 80 hour weeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No!!!!!! We do not want her!

I'd be safe, being in the absolute arse end of civilisation (Jack would be too frightened to come here 😂) think of @Wooh and @MaineCoonMama They don't need the stress of possibly bumping into a smol pixie
OT but does anyone else use Google street view to take trips through random suburbs or streets in non famous far flung locations and imagine who lives there, you can see doorways and gardens and decorations. The whole world is now in our phone yet it seems bigger than ever.

on topic - awww Marcus, and Jack is a div

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.