Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmao, no you won't

20220524_230800.jpg

anyway, thanks for giving me an item for the list. I'm feeling all queasy now and it's made it worthwhile!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
FML am ready to pull my own teeth out with pliers. It’s like 2020 all over again 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Truly cannot express how much I do not care about the state of her rancid mouth. Pulling out my own teeth with my own pliers that I bought with my own money would be more enjoyable than reading any more of her endless tepid dervishes.
I love the way you've taken Jack's misuse of the word dervish and put your own cheeky riff on it, as if it were a recipe by That Man.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Did she have any of that lovely crunchy crunchy French bread prawn toast again? I bet that’s good for a sore mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I mean not only is she now considering selling recipes for home remedies for tooth-ache (probably adapted from THAT MAN), but she can't even remember what the recipes are. Last night she said she had opened up 2 paracetamol & 2 ibuprofen tablets then poured the powder into warm water with cloves in it. Now she's got a whole different recipe that is her 'go to?'

I have a horrible tendency for mouth ulcers & can confirm when they're bad the last thing on my mind is salty Chinese food.

ETA: by tendency I mean perhaps two or three times a year. Not Jack's perpetual malady medley.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
apparently there's also #pobp in the crime scene mouthwash

sounds ideal for ouchy mouth holes. not irritating at all, I'm sure

• Haha
Reactions: 38
This has really irked me as I'm in the middle of a massive RA and Fibro flare. You know what Jack, most of us with these ailments, we don't go looking for sympathy. We don't proclaim to Social Media how bad we have it, we shut TF up as we don't want people to feel sorry or pity towards us and know that people get sick of hearing the same thing over and over again, even those closest to us who would do anything to make it stop. We also take responsibility for our own health so as not to force others around us to take on that burden when it isn't theirs to carry. I'd have thought a good therapist would have shown you that. You are responsible for your health Jack, not your OH or your son.

You do such a huge disservice to those who you claim to represent: those with mental health conditions, physical health conditions, Neurodivergence and those who truly are taking it one day at a time. Sit down, be quiet and listen , centre others' voices and shine a light on them instead. Do the work you're claiming to do instead of begging for money and claiming that you have it the worst of all. Focus on what you have and the myriad of blessings bestowed on you instead of bleating on about what you don't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
For fucks sake, my amazing mother in law ended up with a Zimmer and had macular degeneration and was almost totally blind, she still managed to walk round her kitchen and cook! Why walking poles, what's happened to her walking stick? Please for the love of ljc make this make sense.

No one else has ever had a sprained ankle have they?
I broke my ankle, had a plaster cast and elbow crutches. I still went to work, did my cooking, washing, shopping etc, such a snowflake.

I think she might have had more medical attention since DKL, than I’ve had in my entire life, and I’m older than her mum, 🙄 what a snowflake

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Book deadline claxon!

1) Crumbling tooth
2) Rotaty shoulders and knees
3) Grapefruit ankles

Coincidence? I’m waiting for the convulsing migraines.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So her favourite Chinese makes a disgusting prawn toast/garlic bread hybrid and chicken balls that aren’t ball shaped?
Pretty much delivers on their promises as much as Cack does 😂

P.S since you’re clearly spending your quality SB time on Tattle, Jack - WHAT’S IN THE BOX?! 😭

Maybe the box contained a large amount of cash. Enough cash for say, a deposit 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
More than 30 tweets over the past 24 hours and they’re all about her directly. Almost every single one contains an “I”, a “me” or a “my”.
I noticed that too - all this I, I, I, I, me, me, me, me - so many times even in the one post. Totally absorbed in her own self-importance. Recognized signs of a true narcissist that is. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 43
apparently there's also #pobp in the crime scene mouthwash

sounds ideal for ouchy mouth holes. not irritating at all, I'm sure
She’s like a medieval quack trying to cure the plague. It’ll be leeches and trephining before dawn, mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.