Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I never had this sort of trouble when I had £27,000 a year and £200 a month for food’
‘and my home doesn’t smell of Lynx and Wotsits.’

Can never resist getting a jab in can she?
GLAMOROUS BLUEBOTTLES? The cringe.
And it wasn’t fascination Jack, you were just boring and odd and constantly seeking attention. You scare people away with your horrible personality. Try thinking about others rather than making every. bleeping. Thing. About. You.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
yikes! that squig is unhinged

obv, jack is totally in the wrong for starting all the weight stuff, but no one needs to see that picture and the squig's timeline is grim
self-quoting wanker here. just felt the need to clarify that the unhinged squig is *not* the lovely lady squig who works in tv

there were a few in the whole "starving" thread and i didn't want anyone to think I meant her

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Interesting
Time and time again she shows that she is so judgemental of people, but posts herself as the victim of it as the main focus. Alot of it is so hypothetical. Jack is never the problem, everyone else is.

Dating sites are hell though, I will give her that one.

Reactions: 34
It doesn’t matter though when only 1% or so of followers have your measure, and the other 99% derive their own feeling of moral superiority by backing you, does it? In fact, without the horrible 1%, they’d be no horrible people to defend her against. It would be boring!
Except twitter is set up so that you see the tweets of people you interact with most. Thousands of followers won’t even see her tweets. There are people who follow me on twitter and who like her but they don’t join in with the bullying and don’t reference her that often

Reactions: 21
272A75B2-183B-454C-A76D-6232A929FD45.jpeg

ooof… this started on a pleasant note and then turned very dark.

Who is “your lot”?
Just try a dose of positivity for once Jacque

Also, this is going to sound wanky… but surely the more you appear on TV you increase your profile and build your brand.This will then lead to more “paid” gigs, increased sales of books, perhaps paid sponsorship deals?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Why no one is calling her out on this is appalllng. Looking at you Nigella.
1653174178105.png

Jack I know you read here. Please delete the ‘wasted legs’ photo and comments relating to it and apologise for that poor man who could well be reading your tweets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Meh, I don't give a dog's doodle if she's starting another chaos. I'm off to bed and will survey the wreckage in the morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why no one is calling her out on this is appalllng. Looking at you Nigella.
View attachment 1284380

Jack I know you read here. Please delete the ‘wasted legs’ photo and comments relating to it and apologise for that poor man who could well be reading your tweets.
Does Jack not understand that expression?

One man's ---- is another man's ----
It's a common saying isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Interesting
"One of the recent former Mr Jacks was a city boy, and I didn’t quite fit into the Made In Chelsea circle of women that flitted about like glamorous bluebottles. I’ll always remember one particular occasion, when a woman asked me what I did for a living. ‘I’m currently unemployed’, I said, to a now-silent table."
More evil non-Jacks delivering Jack based bias. Unemployed? At a dinner party? So brave x

ETA: "I get up in the morning and am a mother, a nutritionist, a kitchen goddess, a cleaner, an educator, a business woman, an accountant, a machinist, an errand girl, a baker, a PR and marketing woman, a blogger, a newspaper columnist, and a singleton."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
"One of the recent former Mr Jacks was a city boy, and I didn’t quite fit into the Made In Chelsea circle of women that flitted about like glamorous bluebottles. I’ll always remember one particular occasion, when a woman asked me what I did for a living. ‘I’m currently unemployed’, I said, to a now-silent table."
More evil non-Jacks delivering Jack based bias. Unemployed? At a dinner party? So brave x

ETA: "I get up in the morning and am a mother, a nutritionist, a kitchen goddess, a cleaner, an educator, a business woman, an accountant, a machinist, an errand girl, a baker, a PR and marketing woman, a blogger, a newspaper columnist, and a singleton."
She missed out 'a charlatan' from that list.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
In other news I made the bubble and squeak potatoes from Miguel Barclays vegan book. Decent given there’s 5 ingredients and two of them are salt and pepper and so easy to make. You just stir fry the cabbage.

Next time I would probably have something else with them although I roasted a red pepper and had a few jalapeños on top too.

That’s Miguel 2 Jack nil as I’ve never cooked a single recipe of hers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.