Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obesity is a now a bigger killer than smoking in the UK..(source:...er..google).but that won't be on Jackie's radar cos it doesn't fit in with her niche and therefore won't make her any dosh
I mean, I like smart price maize snacks but their fat content is red- eating three packets in a go would certainly help towards giving you several ill-defined chins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Did that appear on Twitter after the photo was shared here?

Is she *literally* reading here and assuming the Squig is a Tattler so replying via them?
Yep. She lifted the Jack Monroe is Pointless picture too.

Jack if you’re reading - you could have had the same career without the incessant lying. You’ve dug yourself a very deep hole and when you get exposed - because you will be exposed, eventually, grifters always are - you won’t be able to crawl out of it. I hope you’re saving those patreon pennies.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m finding her whole twitter presence genuinely really disturbing at the moment, it’s like over the last few months she’s got even worse.
After I posted my last comment, I read on and saw your post Sidey B that it was Squig who took the pic from here.

I have noticed a considerable decline in Jack’s behaviour since my sabbatical. She is disgustingly arrogant for someone who brings very little to the table. It’s little wonder though really. I don’t use Twitter because it looks to me to be a hellsite and her flying monkeys do nothing to convince me otherwise.

Every time I think ‘this will be her undoing’ but she’s untouchable. People queuing up to fight her battles, people who don’t want to hear a word against her when the evidence is staring them in the face.

I feel sad for the folk who are in genuine poverty because Jack Monroe is firmly in place as the spokeswoman and claims so much credit for doing duck all.

Katie Hopkins is vile but at least she’s vile across the board. Jack is the ultimate keyboard warrior who causes so much trouble on social media but shits herself the minute she’s forced to be herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
Jack once wrote a piece on starving on benefits for the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/18/jack-monroe-starve-benefits-england

It raises one important question...just how many people have told Jack Monroe she should have kept her legs shut? Why is it always exactly the same phrase? Did Michael Portillo, her brother, and this random nasty Southender all get together to share notes?

View attachment 1284151
Obviously if the kids were in fact Jack's, that would have made her a "slut" 🙄
"walking down the street with a black baby" - she's always been so disgusting, hasn't she?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 104
My father in law is 96, still lives by himself, still drives, has a gym in his back garden and runs 10 mile's a day before using his rowing machine. Now the weather is better in an afternoon he goes for a walk, generally a 10 miler. He's only sad he can't do hills anymore so he can no longer do the 3 peaks. So Jack may be waiting a long time!

Anyway I've been planting my tubs up and pottering in the garden before coming in and watching some Ina on catch up, her food is always joyful and and you can tell she enjoys it. Very unlike the smoll pixie, she also has clean hands and doesn't eat out of the pan.
he sounds brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 39
“Wasted legs”? Wtf is she talking about? I’d estimate her bmi to be about 22 or 23 in that photo, so in the healthy range,
I’m quite a bit skinnier than Jack and my BMI is 19. My legs are way skinnier, it unfortunately runs in my family and I’ve always been picked on for them. Her legs look perfect, very toned and certainly not wasted. I would bet all my money on it that she’s never been picked on for skinny legs.

Ah sorry I didn’t spoiler it myself. Anyway I just wanted to add that I would love to have legs proportioned like Jack’s. I would be wearing shorts all the time instead of just in my garden. I’ve also brought a burkini to hide my legs so I can go swimming.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Jack once wrote a piece on starving on benefits for the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/18/jack-monroe-starve-benefits-england

It raises one important question...just how many people have told Jack Monroe she should have kept her legs shut? Why is it always exactly the same phrase? Did Michael Portillo, her brother, and this random nasty Southender all get together to share notes?

View attachment 1284151
Jack, your lies are just getting a little too far fetched pal:

a) there is no industry What’s App group that you’re in.
b) I don’t take any joy in saying this but I don’t believe you have any friends.
c) if someone told you in the street to keep your legs shut, you’d burst into tears long before you’d retort that you’re a virgin.

Get in the bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Having worked with patients who were “literally starving” due to anorexia nervosa, I am confident in saying Jack is far from it in that photo. She looks bleeping healthy. Healthy weight, healthy face, healthy legs, healthy hair. She’s full of bleeping bullshit. Saying her head is too big? Yeah cos you’ve got a fancy hair do. There is NOTHING about that photo that in any way hints at starvation. Just a healthy woman in her early twenties. Christ, I was a slinky thing back then, I look back and am surprised, but I never once claimed I was starving. Just good metabolism and an active life. The second photo posted here she seemed to have lovely healthy hair with highlights. Much pov etc etc. she is dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Funny how she conveniently forgets how short she is when she’s wanging on about how “skinny” she was.

No love, that’s a normal weight. Those are normal legs.

But I forget, nothing about her is normal, is it? Every atom of her fucken special in whatever way most garners attention for her that particular day.

Reactions: 37

View attachment 1284151
Where to start with this repulsiveness.

1) Having both a black baby and a lanky blonde child is not indicative of being a slut. Barely concealed racism.
2) You were not a foster carer.
3) Giving your parents five minutes peace from what exactly? She can’t conceal her disdain for foster kids.
4) Strangers are not thinking about you. You’re not that interesting.
5) and if they were they’d have just assumed you were a teenaged babysitter
6) This interaction didn’t happen.
7) And if it did, saying you’re a virgin to a complete stranger is weird as duck

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Disproportionate head in a cotswold bed, legs wasted from much slop tasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Racist, ableist, classist, internalised misogynist, bodyshaming, trauma mining, liar - she’s fairly horrific on a regular basis eh pal?

• Heart
Reactions: 81
This doesn’t look too bad yet so I don’t think he has followed her recipe.
View attachment 1284078
See, this is one of the things I just cannot get my head around. I was a child in the 70's. We had banana with curries! But if you've got limited tinned food and you are trying to cobble a meal together why sling the whole lot in a pan?! I just don't get it. I love a chickpea curry. I will make it out of choic It doesn't need peaches, mandarins or pears in it. A spoonful of mango chutney if you can afford it. But what is all the wanging everything in about?

View attachment 1284151
Jeez. Everything has to be so extra, doesn't it? A virginal young woman with a feisty come back, black baby, lanky blonde child. Being called a slut. Whispers and stares ALL THE TIME. Calling yourself a foster carer 🙄. Thankfully, it never happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.