Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1284379

ooof… this started on a pleasant note and then turned very dark.

Who is “your lot”?
Just try a dose of positivity for once Jacque

Also, this is going to sound wanky… but surely the more you appear on TV you increase your profile and build your brand.This will then lead to more “paid” gigs, increased sales of books, perhaps paid sponsorship deals?
So if her earnings are more than her outgoings, and we know approximately what her rent and council tax alone is... That definitely puts her above the tax threshold, doesn't it..? 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
She’s obviously back from her parents friends and Harold has left her.

No other reason for this vile evening personality. Or the J1g has come out to play.

Someone for the love of God reply and mention the Patreon income, it’s about time she properly addressed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She needs to sack her agent if they are allowing her to work unpaid or insist that she is paid! Although she is of course lying!
It makes me sick when she tries to appear selfless because she is the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes, the patreon got a massive boost after mom (Nigella) pitifully and embarrassingly got her a load more mugs to fund her tweeting. So that’s all extra.
Make it transparent like other patreon people do Jack. Thought you were incapable of lying?
Lying by omission is still lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She doesn’t half big herself up for someone with zero talent and zero personality.

She’s just on a permanent chaos these days.

I too think she’s been binned. She hasn’t mentioned her OH in 4 days now.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Guess who ‘liked’ the purple tweet?

Lights in the shitgalow are OFF this weekend.
Maybe Jack should stfu rattling her tip jar at those on low/limited income if she's going to turn down 97% of paid employment opportunities and not seek other regular work?

Also, that has to be a sock account. I refuse to believe anyone out there is as defensive of Jack Monroe as she herself is. Oh and turning down 97% of work? Pull the other one! She'd turn up to the opening of an envelope, she's so desperate for fame and validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Maybe Jack should stfu rattling her tip jar at those on low/limited income if she's going to turn down 97% of paid employment opportunities and not seek other regular work?

Also, that has to be a sock account. I refuse to believe anyone out there is as defensive of Jack Monroe as she herself is. Oh and turning down 97% of work? Pull the other one! She'd turn up to the opening of an envelope, she's so desperate for fame and validation.
She would wouldn’t she? She should just go on towie and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'Disproportionate head'. duck off.

She's just someone with fairly broad shoulders, and naturally slimmer legs. The pleather pictures the other day showed this too, even though she's a little bigger now that is her basic shape. I have broad shoulders, smaller waist and chunkier butt/thighs (a rough hourglass) Even when I was slimmer, that was my basic shape, but my shoulders looked bigger because there was a bit less of the rest of me, and you can't change your bones!

She is absolutely not 'literally starving' in the earlier photos. And if she was, it was for own, non financial, reasons because she had plenty of support and options available to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Pittance income? Since when is 3k a month from sitting doing duck all a pittance income?
The mad thing is, she could very easily shut down one of the main criticisms being levied at her if she just made her Patreon income public (I follow several creators who do this - but then, they do actually create content for their subscribers, not just constantly moan about how exhausted they are and blow hot air about stuff that's definitely coming soon).

If what she claimed a few weeks back about most of her subscribers paying a custom £1 fee is true ( 🥴 ), then surely she's got nothing to hide. People would be able to see that she's not, in fact, raking in 4-5 grand a month and she wouldn't have to keep making vague claims about estimates being way off every time someone brings it up.

Unless...

AB916699-CA4A-4058-AF44-32E5EEABBA65.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
1653180800953.png

'Unpaid talking head tit'?
Or the opportunity to advocate and campaign on a huge scale. Talk about pissing on the means of delivering her message - if that is actually what she believes in. But nope. Won't do it if it doesn't pay. Even though she already works for nothing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.