Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bizarre thing about that photo is it’s the only time she looks close to having the D cups she mentioned a few times.
She either has serious body dysmorphia, is off her head or is a big massive gaslighter!
I mean, yeah, body dysmorphia is a serious thing and it could be that. But it normally goes the other way

• Heart
Reactions: 27
yikes! that squig is unhinged

obv, jack is totally in the wrong for starting all the weight stuff, but no one needs to see that picture and the squig's timeline is grim

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
The bizarre thing about that photo is it’s the only time she looks close to having the D cups she mentioned a few times.
She either has serious body dysmorphia, is off her head or is a big massive gaslighter!
I would suggest all 3. Shes demented. To be fair to her I think she is naturally big chested and you can see that in a few photos

The shot of her in that red bikini last year for one. However. I honestly don’t care how big someone’s breasts are. It’s irrelevant to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thoroughly enjoying her loss of control over the narrative. The squig uprising is beautiful 😘

Reactions: 38
Has this been posted? Jack defender - don't take her literally when she claims to be literally starving. 😧 Crikey bobs!
1653161377779.png

She has been fighting all day to back up her claim of being literally starving. Get it, squig?
Even for Jack I find it amazing that she's spent all Saturday arguing the toss on this. Just say you obviously didn't mean literally but were going through a tough time.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It's been decades since I stuffed a chicken but I (under the supervision of my granny) would stuff it raw. I've no idea if that's right or not but it always tasted fine and no one died.
I usually stuff chicken with herbs and a lemon and cool stuffing separately as some people don’t like stuffing and I would eat a stuffing sandwich.
(You can’t have that one Jack)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Waiting for the lies about the ex girlfriends - theyre whining about death threats from the tit about David Cameron and how she write an apology to Samantha Cameron - oh, how gracious. They are really into the fragile moments, her nasty trolls, the alcohol issues and now we’re onto the Asda price range and VBI tit - omg - live from Radio 4 - apparently it’s a good index - more to come …..
She really is a disgusting bleep and that is a fact, not trolling. If I was Samantha Cameron, I would have tossed that crappy apology on the fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m finding her whole twitter presence genuinely really disturbing at the moment, it’s like over the last few months she’s got even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I had a flash of rage, then thought, know what? I don't bleeping care what she says anymore. We've all had to put up with years of this tit.
So long as we receipt everything dear hearts, duck her. Deliberately triggering, gaslighting and just plain vile, she's a nothing gobshite. Please try not to let her trigger you. Hard I know. X 💓
let's laugh at her instead.
Pumble? Harold? I'll even sing that's a-mole if you like to cheer you up...
(Then again perhaps not, lol, the local dogs will start howling 🐶🐺💓)
Edit to add: Or Billy Bragg will want a duet...🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I had a flash of rage, then thought, know what? I don't bleeping care what she says anymore. We've all had to put up with years of this tit.
So long as we receipt everything dear hearts, duck her. Deliberately triggering, gaslighting and just plain vile, she's a nothing gobshite. Please try not to let her trigger you. Hard I know. X 💓
Very true. Don't anyone let her upset you with her utter nonsense.

I was sent this text earlier 😳 😂.

I'd sent my very own OH to the shop on account of me having covid 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I try and think like this and sometimes manage it.
Mostly like this though:

fucks.JPG
:)

• Haha
Reactions: 57
One thing I've learned from Jack is not to just blindly believe what people in the media say.

I used to just read or listen to people's stories and trust every word, but, now I know that a lot of people are just enhancing stuff for attention .

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm sorry but she has actually triggered me today. After a serious mental health break I found that I couldn't eat, I dropped two dress sizes (I feel like I was healthy before) in about 6 months and I physically couldn't eat due to stress.

It took me two years to rebuild myself and even then I would literally go three days without eating, then eat one meal, then not eat again for a few days.

I avoided photos during that "skinny" time, and even the odd photo from that two year time frame I'm wearing ridiculous clothes to hide myself because I genuinely didn't feel "right"I avoided everyone because I was so worried they would see my bones poking out.
I certainly didn't attend events, wear short skirts and smile for photos.

BUT you are correct @Pavlova

This is all part of her mind games, a way to get the attention she craves and like you I'm just going to have to be brave and not give a duck what she says or does. So thanks for the reminder ❤

Edit thank you to whoever for spoilering I don't know how to do that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I never really get affected by nonsense online. I have SPD so not much affects me anyway.

Twitter is hellhole, it's either slebs trying to promote themselves or people arguing two opposing viewpoints that can't see each others points, it isn't real, not really.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.