Jack Monroe #31 Grunka Lunka dunkety doo, we came for Jack but stayed for you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arthritis manifests in many ways, I have it and hypermobility syndrome and fibromyalgia. Some days I can manage to do gardening/move stuff/go on a long walk. But, if I do it is at the expense of other things. I have to choose which one 'big thing' I am going to do. Other days, often following days where I have over done it, like today I can do nothing, The pain, fatigue and brain fog are on me, as is menopause so generating my own heat in this heat is adding to the generalised grumpiness.
I would like the advice of the group about arthritis and pain conditions in general. I have suspected arthritis (or *something*) which means my hands/wrists and feet/ankles and sometimes my knees and elbows are exceptionally painful at the moment. I have had an x-ray, but it showed no sign of arthritis, and have had bloods done this morning to check whatever needs checking there. If they come back as negative, is this something I am likely to just have to live with? Is it likely to be some nebulous neurological thing that I am going to have to fight to get accepted. I'm worried it won't be taken seriously because I have an extensive mental health history. It's driving me a bit crazy. My partner tells me that I am probably the strongest person he's met with regard to putting up with pain (and he's been an extreme athlete), so I don't feel that it's likely that I am being a wimp about it, which is my immediate reaction to things like this normally. I'm just sick of waking up feeling drained and exhausted and hurt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you want me to get the calendar out and send you the dates over that we each had him or what?
The point is you tweeted you had no childcare, and you had to do it all alone. But he was there at that time to share the parenting.

[Jimmy]

• Heart
Reactions: 29
umm
Do you want to portray this as you coming in all sad and forthcoming just to clear up libel claims; just to then antagonise & mock people into turning on you and being rude?

Nah.
, it wasn't libel, it was conjecture like most of the threads here, just it seemed I took the brunt of it for some... peculiar... reason

Anyway for lunch I had a packet of cheap ham and a big bag of chocolate buttons whilst simulteneously planning my court outfit, moving house and changing my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , all whilst hoping I wasn't going to be doxxed to my employer bcos I'd hate to sack myself... allegedly

Reactions: 22
I've said it before and I'll say it again, @Jack_M, I find you totally insufferable and you are your own worst enemy.

Get the hell off social media and stay away from this site. You are doing yourself and your mental health no favours on either.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Its like assisting someone in their desire to fully breakdown. Ffs. Go do something that makes you feel happier.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My thread title question is still unanswered!

Also, Jack, given the actual meaning of trolling is to purposefully disrupt forums and online places with your content, doesn't you're coming here mean that you are, in fact, the troll?
I wasn't trying to disrupt anything. Just wanted Nonnymouse to delete her lies and then VOOMP that low impulse control kicked in and I'm still here.

Reactions: 1
Haha! But you were *just* saying that you wanted to leave and implying that we were forcing you to stay against your will?

I mean, I really do have work to do, but I'm also still here. God if only anyone here could empathise with the lure of titting about on here all day in lieu of doing what you're meant to.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its like assisting someone in their desire to fully breakdown. Ffs. Go do something that makes you feel happier.
I'm actually really calm and chilled, feel better than I have done for a while. I mean that could change, because humans are complex your honour, but if you're hoping I'm furiously smashing away at my keyboard while sobbing into a pile of mayo cake, I'm not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you want me to get the calendar out and send you the dates over that we each had him or what?
Nooooo. No. Literally no. Nobody wants or needs to know. You’ve spectacularly missed the point. We never needed to know then, and we don’t need to know now. The point was, you didn’t need to moan about how tit things are for you not having childcare, because incase you were unaware, which you seem to be, the whole country is also going through this bloody pandemic. So stop telling Twitter the ins and outs of everything to gain sympathy, then contradicting yourself. You’ve got no childcare/dad does 50-50, I mean really it’s irrelevant, but what’s relevant is that you use this sad faced (and inconsistent) narrative to sell your ‘brand’.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
God she's even WORSE with the self-indulgent shite on here than on Twitter. The flounces last just as long though. Full psychic vampire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I'm actually really calm and chilled, feel better than I have done for a while. I mean that could change, because humans are complex your honour, but if you're hoping I'm furiously smashing away at my keyboard while sobbing into a pile of mayo cake, I'm not.
but what does this mean for when we go to court, seriously? like you've got solicitors on retainer reading this thread right, aren't you fumbling the bag? honest Q, no troll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.