Jack Monroe #31 Grunka Lunka dunkety doo, we came for Jack but stayed for you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had 2 tomatoes chopped up with a bit of olive oil & some (fresh, sorry) lemon and salt which seems like an easy form of sustenance in the heat. Fancy an ice cold shower but don't want to leave the computer!
Oh man, that sounds delicious. I don't have any fresh veg at the moment because I'm overdue a supermarket trek.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You have no idea what my current arrangements with my sons father are, and my mum is shielding so she can't help. Please don't state conjecture about my circumstances as fact, I've absolutely no patience for it.
My reply based on information you made public. You have again focused on the “poor me” aspect of my reply (as usual). I’m off to eat icecream in my garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
tit THE BED! What the hell have I just been reading? Jack, seriously, you can clearly see people on here haven’t trolled you - heck most have been supportive and encouraging you to think of your mental health. So why in God’s name are you on here? Why do you see us as the enemy? (and don’t say you don’t because you do) Surely your time is better spent looking after yourself and doing whatever work you said you needed to do. There’s no harm here, it’s an outlet for people to discuss others because that’s human nature. If someone steps out of line, they get called out on it as it should be. Now you've posted here you won’t be able to stop coming back to read and reply, it’s not good. Just corrected us on some things and thanks for that but, and I don’t want to tell you what to do but I will, just leave it now and go and live your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Jack, you said earlier that you wished you had the time to go through all our lies. Maybe do that instead of this weird stream of consciousness that no one is remotely interested in.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not on my phone, in fact, they're both in another room entirely.
You know what I meant.

Actually, I should retract that as it may be a totally untrue statement.

I’ll rephrase it to: Omg FFS for your own sake, @Jack_M - TAKE A STEP AWAY FROM THIS SITE.

(Or don’t, I’m really past caring anymore. And I’ll call you out every time you try and play the victim on here since you signed up of your own accord).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
your circumstances have been used by you to fit your story and usp of being hard done by and poor. God forbid anyone then repeats it back. Especially when you give different versions to people (twitter- no childcare, this morning- great father helping)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Look at this nonsense. 😂
Why's it nonsense to....be on my laptop? In a different room to my phones? If you really must know they're in a charging dock in the hallway, and I'm in the dining room/studio. Such nonsense. It's things like this that are like, why do you BOTHER mithering on about things you know duck all about?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why's it nonsense to....be on my laptop? In a different room to my phones? If you really must know they're in a charging dock in the hallway, and I'm in the dining room/studio. Such nonsense. It's things like this that are like, why do you BOTHER mithering on about things you know duck all about?
Oh, duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I dont give a duck where your phones are, luv. You know youre being purposely obtuse, passive aggressive & a smart arse.

Go flounce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I did thanks. All 31 of them.
You’ve got to tell us your favourite thread title.

And if I can just ask one more questions; Does Matt always have his sleeves rolled up, even when not filming?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Delicious, but I can already feel my heart palpitating from all that salt. :LOL:

I tried these crackers the other day and love them, but corn for some reason gets wedged in my teeth and makes them sensitive 😫
View attachment 161949
It's entirely worth it for the flavour, @Yel .

They're sort of that polystyrene texture, aren't they? Getting ITSU seaweed crackers is so much nicer; I think the seaweed hit makes them feel more filling.

Reactions: 4
Shall we get away from semantics and do a fun Q&A, let's open up the floor:

* What did you think of our court outfits? What are you planning to wear?
* What's going on with the Nonny beef? You two sorted it now?
* Wanna talk about aff links or not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Why are YOU giving smart ass answers lmao. If it's still an AMA, what colour was your Land/Range Rover growing up? You didn't say in your blog.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve got arthritis too, and I can have good and bad days with it. Currently in bed with pic n mix. But you make it way too easy for people to disbelieve you when you talk about carrying x paint tins home and shifting x kg furniture around. You make me feel incompetent/ faking it.
Arthritis manifests in many ways, I have it and hypermobility syndrome and fibromyalgia. Some days I can manage to do gardening/move stuff/go on a long walk. But, if I do it is at the expense of other things. I have to choose which one 'big thing' I am going to do. Other days, often following days where I have over done it, like today I can do nothing, The pain, fatigue and brain fog are on me, as is menopause so generating my own heat in this heat is adding to the generalised grumpiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.