Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing is all the fools lacking in critical thinking and raving that jack will make mincemeat of Tories will still be raving for her once she trots out an excuse as to why nothing is happening. They just love the ideology of her.
There's going to be a drip-drip effect though, I think, its already happening. She can't maintain her fake ideology for much longer, it doesn't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.

Reactions: 52
They just love the ideology of her.
It's a religion of poverty pretence.

And loweth she sayeth..
Let there be slop
And there was slop
And slop was consuemedeth
And there was much regurgitation.
Sayeth the slopper, Give me a loaf, a fish and a tin of bean and I will feedeth 5 for a week... For 11 pence..
Let us PayPal...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be fair. Speaking as a short arse who is just short of five two I would say someone who is five 3 is small. I know that isn’t what the stats say but I class myself as wee.

Not because I think of myself as a smol pixie but because I struggle in supermarkets. Let’s just say picking things off certain shelves is a bloody impossibility

I do understand that that’s an average height for UK women but that too baffles me as I have rarely met anyone in my life shorter than I am.
Went to Tesco with No 2 son a while ago. He’s 6ft 3 and spent a lot of the time getting stuff off the top shelf for people. He told me that it happened pretty much every time he went shopping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I really hope that the mac strobe "black eye" pic somehow gets an airing in the news media .

That would be sweeeeeet!!!!😀

• Haha
Reactions: 46
There's going to be a drip-drip effect though, I think, its already happening. She can't maintain her fake ideology for much longer, it doesn't stand up to the slightest bit of scrutiny.
Oh definitely, I know it from people IRL who have figured out it doesn't all add up.

It's a pretty sweet having a handful of headlines talking about jack and how much money she's makes. Progress!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m on Duolingo too! Feels a bit more productive than here, which is where I spend most of my time. 😄 (Doing Swedish - I already speak another Nordic language so it’s not too hard so far. Though it does seem a bit fixated on turtles).
my mum is on it too. She speaks a lot of languages so she’s flying. It’s her fault. She gave me a Gaelic book last week so I went, I’m going to learn Gaelic then I told her about duolingo. It’s a bad day when Russian is easier than Gaelic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I need to stay off Twitter just now because too many of my followers are Monroe fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
in case any newer fraus were wondering what the abduction reference was about. One of jack’s more outlandish life stories -

SS @Dummyfingers
I know I'm way behind so apologies if already addressed but just wanted to add...
The 'abduction ' story has a grain of truth that Jack blew up into a monstrous version to suit her own narrative.
When she was 12 someone approached her in a playground putting their hand on her. Thankfully her mother was there and ran at the 'abductor' and frightened them off.
Jack's mother then went on the local FB page to warn other local residents of this incident.
So far I am in agreement with everything that happened. Terrifying event that seems to be indicating someone with mental health issues that needs help. I'm sure Jack and her mother had a nasty shock and it was horrible.
Fast forward to Jack's retelling of the tale and she makes out she was dragged away and held hostage.
She wasn't. She was not abducted and there wasn't an abduction attempt.
Again I just want to reiterate that it must have been a nasty thing to happen but it was in no way the drama she makes it out to be

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Went to Tesco with No 2 son a while ago. He’s 6ft 3 and spent a lot of the time getting stuff off the top shelf for people. He told me that it happened pretty much every time he went shopping.
I don’t ask random people to help me but I do ask the shop assistants. I have to!!! There is no choice when you are my height 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It
That would never happen. I went to a rough as hell school and all parents were notified when their kids got expelled. They maybe told her they wouldn't tell her parents but they would have had a legal obligation too or else they would have gotten into trouble.
During school hours we are their responsibility and if they had of expelled her without parental knowledge and something happened to her they would have gotten into big trouble.

I don't believe she was expelled. She seems to know very little about it. Suspended maybe.
I just love that story so much. Such bullshit, it’s never not funny. OF COURSE she wasn’t expelled. As a wise Frau said earlier, it’ll be (at most) an embellished story.

You really would think, with the number of lies she tells, she’d be better at it by now. Instead, she’s like my dog who thinks if she’s not looking at me, I can’t see her. BUT WE CAN SEE YOU, JACKIE.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
@youRjokingHunz

View attachment 1269011

Jack Monroe is a wealthy middle class girl from a wealthy middle class background, who has made a lucrative career since 2012/2013 by pretending to be poor.

This includes plenty of TV, radio and newspaper work as a poverty spokesperson, TV presenting, 7 cookbooks, brand deals with major companies. Most angering of all it includes 730 Patreon subscribers for which she provides duck all. She did a £68,000 Kickstarter scam to self publish a book then got it published anyway, a £44,000 gofundme scam to raise money to buy her own books to “donate” to foodbanks, and won £24,000 from suing Katie Hopkins. Despite this, nearly a decade after become famous-ish, she still pretends to be utterly destitute and is always begging, pleading, playing the victim and subtle shaking her begging bowl. From this intensive victim signalling, she (probably 😉) grifts a small fortune from PayPal tips and the tip jars on her website and her Twitter. Some of the people who donate to her are on benefits or otherwise vulnerable.

She pretends to be a heroic charity campaigner, harassed by right-wingers only for her campaigning and her protected characteristics - and claims to donate all her fees to charity. There is no evidence for this but her cult followers believe it. Sometimes, she claims to be raising money for charity, but then never provides evidence that she’s handed over the money, and pockets it herself.

Her victim-playing includes endless claims of illnesses, poor mental health, and being attacked by various types of -phobe for her left wing beliefs, her lesbianism, being non-binary, made up illnesses such as autism and arthritis, and most of all being “working class”. This makes her mindless cult followers viciously protective of her and completely closed-off to hearing about her horrific scamming and compulsive lying.

While pretending to be poor, she rents a spacious £2000/month house in an upmarket area, which she has filled with a multitude of needless designer goods such as a £3000 fridge, £2000 Tiffany earrings and lots of Cotswold Company furniture. She has designer clothes and an Emin artwork, and pretends they were gifted, or most famously of all, she found her Burberry scarf in a muddy puddle.

Lawrence Fox, Martin Daubney, and MP Lee Anderson have called her out for making money off the poor while being rich.

Nothing triggers Jack Monroe more than people observing that she’s rich, so she’s making ridiculous, gleeful threats to sue them, including putting a PayPal link up and encouraging her cultists to donate to her legal costs, before it’s even underway. This was soon deleted but her Jackolytes keep donating. To make herself look better should it get to court, she has now replaced that beg with a notice that she doesn’t need a crowd fund yet, but to donate to charity instead. Followers have begun to ask for refunds, which she is predictably ignoring. She is also claiming to be “mentally and financially on my knees”.

I hope that helps get you up to date with her latest shenanigans! BTW I love your avatar, good minds etc.!

PS - I forgot to add an important bit: she hasn’t filed her taxes in 3 years, despite supposedly being a left-wing luvvie.
I wish ALL of this could be pinned in it's entirety forever somewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Now that would have been a perfect case for a court case for libel. On the part of the barman she accused of spiking her drink/planning to rape her because he would have been easily identifiable to anybody who knew where the PMLS was being filmed, the bar and the staff. Could have got him beaten up, fired, unemployable in the area.

But because he was but a lowly barman, he wouldn't have had the resources to do so. So she could have ruined a man's life purely on the basis of wanting an explanation why when she would drink entire bottles of spirits, she got pissed and threw up after LJC paid out a fortune to get her home.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I told someone today (alright, stop asking me, it’s my OH) that she claims to be working class despite having a Seamaster watch for her 18/21st. He said, ‘Surely anyone with one of those is from a rich family?’ YES??!?!!!?
Not to me-rail but the number of spendy brands I've had to Google because of these threads 😭 please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't know what a 'penhaligon' is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Now that would have been a perfect case for a court case for libel. On the part of the barman she accused of spiking her drink/planning to rape her because he would have been easily identifiable to anybody who knew where the PMLS was being filmed, the bar and the staff. Could have got him beaten up, fired, unemployable in the area.

But because he was but a lowly barman, he wouldn't have had the resources to do so. So she could have ruined a man's life purely on the basis of wanting an explanation why when she would drink entire bottles of spirits, she got pissed and threw up after LJC paid out a fortune to get her home.
Think this was before she was with Louisa.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.