Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love someone to ask the MNetter to show proof of all the things they receive from Jack on a monthly basis for being a £44 pm patreon.

They should receive a "cacophony" of stuff that it must be like Christmas every month

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I would love someone to ask the MNetter to show proof of all the things they receive from Jack on a monthly basis for being a £44 pm patreon.

They should receive a "cacophony" of stuff that it must be like Christmas every month
It’s been deleted. I think it was probably a troll.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
But she recently lied about a cook book being amazing then it was proved she hadn't read it? And that is a small scale fib for her.

She does know the definition of a lie doesn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.