Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying (and failing) to keep up. This is a comment pasted off MN:

I think this whole thread is in pretty bad tatse. Jack is such a positive influence on the world and struggles to make it into tck each month (if you followed her you would know this fact!). I was a patreon but at £44 a month the government take another 9 pounds in tax just for value and the platform. Now myself and jack have come to an arrangement where I can post the cash each month and stop the government getting their hands unfairly on a donation. I love seeing how effective jack is on getting the message across and national media. She's a gem in this world and most that don't like her are twats that judge someone on tattoos. She's changing the world to help people. More than most people here are doing!
I feel almost 100% certain that this is fake. Even Jack wouldn't be that stupid or brazen about things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying (and failing) to keep up. This is a comment pasted off MN:

I think this whole thread is in pretty bad tatse. Jack is such a positive influence on the world and struggles to make it into tck each month (if you followed her you would know this fact!). I was a patreon but at £44 a month the government take another 9 pounds in tax just for value and the platform. Now myself and jack have come to an arrangement where I can post the cash each month and stop the government getting their hands unfairly on a donation. I love seeing how effective jack is on getting the message across and national media. She's a gem in this world and most that don't like her are twats that judge someone on tattoos. She's changing the world to help people. More than most people here are doing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Jack doesn't know the meaning of friendship, does she? Has she ever been out for a meal with Martin? Met for a coffee? Been to each others house? Phoned for a catch up? Gone shopping together? Asked for advice over a family problem? Asked advice about the decorating? Been away for a weekend?

NO? Well Martin is NOT your friend Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Well the £9 is not tax, that is the patreon fees, mackie is supposed to pay tax on what she actually receives as its income. I wonder how many others she has steered away from paetron into paying her direct?🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
"Donation". She's not a charity ffs. And lol at the idea the tax people are getting any of her Patreon cash.

If her PayPals are all sending her casho via 'friends and family' is that something she can claim isn't income?

Reactions: 37
I regret to inform you that the actress who plays the indomitable Sister Michael in Derry Girls has liked that arse-licking post about Jack’s Sainsburys gig. Wonder if she knows how it came to an end?
I’m behind so sorry if already mentioned. She was also in a selfie with her and Patron Saint of Tattle Sali Hughes in a Paris bar a couple of weeks ago where they were gushing all over each another, so she’d already dropped in my estimation 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

FORTY-FOUR POUNDS A MONTH?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.